lmfao! im convo with some "fcp"er

man, at least I put in seven months and thousands of posts giving solid advice before I asked for a stake :-)
and a solid propositionand winning statshows that going for you KDawg, I hope well.Guess I'll go check that "so it's come to this" thread to see if there's an update.If I had the BR.....+EV
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an example of the sort of fun we have around here. :club:http://www.fulltiltforum.com/forums/57344/...4/ShowPost.aspx
This wins for best convo...
donnieDUCE: heywhitesox05champs: hidonnieDUCE: howz it going?whitesox05champs: okdonnieDUCE: I hear you are looking for a backer?whitesox05champs: yadonnieDUCE: well what kind of stakes are you trying to play?donnieDUCE: explain your business plandonnieDUCE: I back several other players at this timewhitesox05champs: 5-10$ headsup games/10-25 nl cash games as well as the ococasional rebuy multi tabledonnieDUCE: 5-10 heads up can be volatile, what kind of results have you had in that settingwhitesox05champs: on poker stars i am 23 for 32whitesox05champs: so almost 3/4 of the timedonnieDUCE: thats pretty goodwhitesox05champs: ya id saydonnieDUCE: next question, why do you require backing?whitesox05champs: cuz im only 16whitesox05champs: 17 i meandonnieDUCE: what about neteller?whitesox05champs: my parents dont want me to deposit any money in a poker accountdonnieDUCE: I see, are they strict?whitesox05champs: as far as poker goes, they dont like it at alldonnieDUCE: yea I hear that my dad found me playing a ring game with my friends when i was 15 and he beat me pretty good. I didnt wanna play cards for like 1.5 years after thatdonnieDUCE: but i hit my rebellious phase and took the game back uodonnieDUCE: pwhitesox05champs: lol yadonnieDUCE: do you play exclusively on stars?whitesox05champs: yesdonnieDUCE: what would you deem a fair arrangement....whats in it for me?whitesox05champs: 200%donnieDUCE: a one time payment or residuals?whitesox05champs: oen timedonnieDUCE: I dunno I like to keep a piece of the action. In my line of work we call it "the juice"whitesox05champs: okwhitesox05champs: can u explaindonnieDUCE: yea like i send you say a starting bankroll of maybe....i dunno...500 shoud be about right to survive the swingswhitesox05champs: definetelydonnieDUCE: then when you double itdonnieDUCE: you send me back my 500whitesox05champs: yesdonnieDUCE: from then on I keep 25% of your actionwhitesox05champs: hmmwhitesox05champs: alright, i think i like this, ok man, we got a dealdonnieDUCE: now how do I know I can hold you to this?whitesox05champs: i honestly have no ideadonnieDUCE: I obviously cant watch you 24 hrs a daydonnieDUCE: and you can lie about resultswhitesox05champs: truewhitesox05champs: well, i have no idea how uc an trust me........All i can say, is that im legitwhitesox05champs: its really up to u from there, theres nothing to prove my legititydonnieDUCE: Have you ever had this type of arrangement before?whitesox05champs: not wiht that much money but i have had multiple arrangements where i get 50$ and i pay back 75$'whitesox05champs: not really whre i give 25% of action or anything over 150$donnieDUCE: can any players vouch for you?whitesox05champs: yesdonnieDUCE: did the white sox win the championship in 2005?whitesox05champs: lolwhitesox05champs: nowhitesox05champs: why would u ask this?donnieDUCE: well thats your name isnt it?whitesox05champs: not on pokerstarsdonnieDUCE: im not a big sports fan are they a hockey team?whitesox05champs: lol, no they are a baseball teamwhitesox05champs: interesting, big poker fan, not a big sports fan thats a raritydonnieDUCE: I like to play the horses more, you like horses?whitesox05champs: o yawhitesox05champs: ocne in a while my older bro takes mewhitesox05champs: its real fundonnieDUCE: you like the black horses?whitesox05champs: lolwhitesox05champs: nowhitesox05champs: i ebt by the programdonnieDUCE: what do you have against the black horses?whitesox05champs: lolwhitesox05champs: nothingwhitesox05champs: what is wrong w/uwhitesox05champs: r u gonna send em da cash or whatdonnieDUCE: whoa there slow down, I'm just trying to get to know you....thats alot of money.....im just testing your personality to see if I think you have what it takeswhitesox05champs: lolwhitesox05champs: okdonnieDUCE: cause I have alot of people to choose from, I only want the best, I'm sure you understand?whitesox05champs: i understanddonnieDUCE: Ok here is a test. Say an old lady is crossing the street....and at the same time a building is burning down and a small child is crying from the window for help. At that moment an 18 wheeler is bearing down on the old lady, and the fire is raging out of control.....just then they call your initials for the 5-10 game at the palms...its a juicy game and a sure money maker.....whats your play?whitesox05champs: i play poker babydonnieDUCE: hmmmdonnieDUCE: thats a terrible answerdonnieDUCE: you have failedwhitesox05champs: lolwhitesox05champs: sorrydonnieDUCE: I'll give you one moe chancewhitesox05champs: oh thank goddonnieDUCE: this is serious man that was a charatcer question and you are scraping rock bottomdonnieDUCE: but I think you were just trying to please medonnieDUCE: I understanddonnieDUCE: ok here goesdonnieDUCE: a train leaves phoenix at 8:15. You havent eaten in about 36 hoursdonnieDUCE: in the lounge car sits doyle brunson, phil ivey, and a transvestitewhitesox05champs: ok...donnieDUCE: in the salon sits chip reese, a gay clown, and the 1982 minneapolis lakersdonnieDUCE: which game are you joining?whitesox05champs: chipdonnieDUCE: it was a trick question, the lakers moved to LA much earlier than that...I thought you were a sports fan?whitesox05champs: lolwhitesox05champs: srydonnieDUCE: see these are the types of subtle reads i need you to makewhitesox05champs: yadonnieDUCE: the edge in poker is razor thin, similar to a sharp razor, do you understand?donnieDUCE: am i moving too fast?whitesox05champs: nowhitesox05champs: i gotchadonnieDUCE: do you like apples?whitesox05champs: yeswhitesox05champs: i love them!donnieDUCE: I'm not giving you *** and dont ever *** with the full tilt forum or its members again, how do you like those apples?whitesox05champs: kwhitesox05champs: i like em gooddonnieDUCE: now go back to doing something blatantly homoerotic with your friends

Norman Chad: We're here with the 2010 wsop winner Jack Meoff. Jack you just won 10 million dollars - how did you get your start in poker? Well when I was 18 er 17 i was a huge white sox fan and i tried to build a stake by I'm ing members of Full Contact Poker. They all mocked me and wouldnt help so I became a male hustler selling blow jobs on Prospect for 5 dollars a piece. Now I'm king of the world F U FCP!

funny thing, a bunch of us at another forum started AIMing him to ask for him to back us. some funny stuff. till he blocked us all.i almost sent him $5 just to leave the forum.
Yea, I got that IM convo from the FT forum. That whole thread (linked on the previous page) was great.
Here's an example of the sort of fun we have around here. :club:http://www.fulltiltforum.com/forums/57344/...4/ShowPost.aspx
This wins for best convo...
donnieDUCE: heywhitesox05champs: hidonnieDUCE: howz it going?whitesox05champs: okdonnieDUCE: I hear you are looking for a backer?whitesox05champs: yadonnieDUCE: well what kind of stakes are you trying to play?donnieDUCE: explain your business plandonnieDUCE: I back several other players at this timewhitesox05champs: 5-10$ headsup games/10-25 nl cash games as well as the ococasional rebuy multi tabledonnieDUCE: 5-10 heads up can be volatile, what kind of results have you had in that settingwhitesox05champs: on poker stars i am 23 for 32whitesox05champs: so almost 3/4 of the timedonnieDUCE: thats pretty goodwhitesox05champs: ya id saydonnieDUCE: next question, why do you require backing?whitesox05champs: cuz im only 16whitesox05champs: 17 i meandonnieDUCE: what about neteller?whitesox05champs: my parents dont want me to deposit any money in a poker accountdonnieDUCE: I see, are they strict?whitesox05champs: as far as poker goes, they dont like it at alldonnieDUCE: yea I hear that my dad found me playing a ring game with my friends when i was 15 and he beat me pretty good. I didnt wanna play cards for like 1.5 years after thatdonnieDUCE: but i hit my rebellious phase and took the game back uodonnieDUCE: pwhitesox05champs: lol yadonnieDUCE: do you play exclusively on stars?whitesox05champs: yesdonnieDUCE: what would you deem a fair arrangement....whats in it for me?whitesox05champs: 200%donnieDUCE: a one time payment or residuals?whitesox05champs: oen timedonnieDUCE: I dunno I like to keep a piece of the action. In my line of work we call it "the juice"whitesox05champs: okwhitesox05champs: can u explaindonnieDUCE: yea like i send you say a starting bankroll of maybe....i dunno...500 shoud be about right to survive the swingswhitesox05champs: definetelydonnieDUCE: then when you double itdonnieDUCE: you send me back my 500whitesox05champs: yesdonnieDUCE: from then on I keep 25% of your actionwhitesox05champs: hmmwhitesox05champs: alright, i think i like this, ok man, we got a dealdonnieDUCE: now how do I know I can hold you to this?whitesox05champs: i honestly have no ideadonnieDUCE: I obviously cant watch you 24 hrs a daydonnieDUCE: and you can lie about resultswhitesox05champs: truewhitesox05champs: well, i have no idea how uc an trust me........All i can say, is that im legitwhitesox05champs: its really up to u from there, theres nothing to prove my legititydonnieDUCE: Have you ever had this type of arrangement before?whitesox05champs: not wiht that much money but i have had multiple arrangements where i get 50$ and i pay back 75$'whitesox05champs: not really whre i give 25% of action or anything over 150$donnieDUCE: can any players vouch for you?whitesox05champs: yesdonnieDUCE: did the white sox win the championship in 2005?whitesox05champs: lolwhitesox05champs: nowhitesox05champs: why would u ask this?donnieDUCE: well thats your name isnt it?whitesox05champs: not on pokerstarsdonnieDUCE: im not a big sports fan are they a hockey team?whitesox05champs: lol, no they are a baseball teamwhitesox05champs: interesting, big poker fan, not a big sports fan thats a raritydonnieDUCE: I like to play the horses more, you like horses?whitesox05champs: o yawhitesox05champs: ocne in a while my older bro takes mewhitesox05champs: its real fundonnieDUCE: you like the black horses?whitesox05champs: lolwhitesox05champs: nowhitesox05champs: i ebt by the programdonnieDUCE: what do you have against the black horses?whitesox05champs: lolwhitesox05champs: nothingwhitesox05champs: what is wrong w/uwhitesox05champs: r u gonna send em da cash or whatdonnieDUCE: whoa there slow down, I'm just trying to get to know you....thats alot of money.....im just testing your personality to see if I think you have what it takeswhitesox05champs: lolwhitesox05champs: okdonnieDUCE: cause I have alot of people to choose from, I only want the best, I'm sure you understand?whitesox05champs: i understanddonnieDUCE: Ok here is a test. Say an old lady is crossing the street....and at the same time a building is burning down and a small child is crying from the window for help. At that moment an 18 wheeler is bearing down on the old lady, and the fire is raging out of control.....just then they call your initials for the 5-10 game at the palms...its a juicy game and a sure money maker.....whats your play?whitesox05champs: i play poker babydonnieDUCE: hmmmdonnieDUCE: thats a terrible answerdonnieDUCE: you have failedwhitesox05champs: lolwhitesox05champs: sorrydonnieDUCE: I'll give you one moe chancewhitesox05champs: oh thank goddonnieDUCE: this is serious man that was a charatcer question and you are scraping rock bottomdonnieDUCE: but I think you were just trying to please medonnieDUCE: I understanddonnieDUCE: ok here goesdonnieDUCE: a train leaves phoenix at 8:15. You havent eaten in about 36 hoursdonnieDUCE: in the lounge car sits doyle brunson, phil ivey, and a transvestitewhitesox05champs: ok...donnieDUCE: in the salon sits chip reese, a gay clown, and the 1982 minneapolis lakersdonnieDUCE: which game are you joining?whitesox05champs: chipdonnieDUCE: it was a trick question, the lakers moved to LA much earlier than that...I thought you were a sports fan?whitesox05champs: lolwhitesox05champs: srydonnieDUCE: see these are the types of subtle reads i need you to makewhitesox05champs: yadonnieDUCE: the edge in poker is razor thin, similar to a sharp razor, do you understand?donnieDUCE: am i moving too fast?whitesox05champs: nowhitesox05champs: i gotchadonnieDUCE: do you like apples?whitesox05champs: yeswhitesox05champs: i love them!donnieDUCE: I'm not giving you *** and dont ever *** with the full tilt forum or its members again, how do you like those apples?whitesox05champs: kwhitesox05champs: i like em gooddonnieDUCE: now go back to doing something blatantly homoerotic with your friends
BAAAAHAHAHHA LMAO!!!donnyDUCE is my new hero.. that was awesome
this is the reason i dont' post my screenname.
Ditto!Ray
That's the reason that I do. Pure entertainment!!
I'll randomly start a censored up conversation with you sometime soon then. :)Ray
3 am EST on a Friday or Saturday is always a good time for entertainment/verbal bashings from me.

had the same convo except he wasnt asking for backing he wanted me to sign up and give him referral bonus. He imed me on about 4 different occasions all three times not remembering he talked to me already, either way he is blocked on my name. I told the guy to try out 1800Gambler

Raiders4ever4ev [2:25 PM]: hey whitesox05champs [2:25 PM]: hi Raiders4ever4ev [2:25 PM]: do you know anyone who would want to buy whitesox tickets? whitesox05champs [2:25 PM]: no whitesox05champs [2:25 PM]: who are you Raiders4ever4ev [2:25 PM]: oh ok Raiders4ever4ev [2:25 PM]: sorry Raiders4ever4ev [2:26 PM]: i need to sell some WS tickets Raiders4ever4ev [2:26 PM]: didn't mean to bother you whitesox05champs [2:26 PM]: ok Raiders4ever4ev [2:26 PM]: well going to play poker whitesox05champs [2:26 PM]: ok Raiders4ever4ev [2:26 PM]: ps tourny 100 buy in Raiders4ever4ev [2:26 PM]: peace whitesox05champs [2:26 PM]: bye whitesox05champs [2:26 PM]: gl Raiders4ever4ev [2:26 PM]: thanks Raiders4ever4ev [2:26 PM]: you play poker/ whitesox05champs [2:27 PM]: ya Raiders4ever4ev [2:27 PM]: what sites? whitesox05champs [2:27 PM]: stars Raiders4ever4ev [2:27 PM]: nice Raiders4ever4ev [2:27 PM]: real money or play? whitesox05champs [2:27 PM]: real Raiders4ever4ev [2:27 PM]: cool Raiders4ever4ev [2:28 PM]: what limits? whitesox05champs [2:28 PM]: 25 50 cent and 10$ headsup/13$ sit and go and the occasional multi Raiders4ever4ev [2:28 PM]: oh....nice Raiders4ever4ev [2:28 PM]: you a good player? Raiders4ever4ev [2:28 PM]: i have a few friends that i back on stars Raiders4ever4ev [2:29 PM]: very +Ev for me so far whitesox05champs [2:29 PM]: nice Raiders4ever4ev [2:29 PM]: so always looking for players to back whitesox05champs [2:29 PM]: cool Raiders4ever4ev [2:29 PM]: let me know if you are ever interested whitesox05champs [2:29 PM]: im interested Raiders4ever4ev [2:29 PM]: but you have money already Raiders4ever4ev [2:29 PM]: i will still do it Raiders4ever4ev [2:29 PM]: but im really strict whitesox05champs [2:29 PM]: ok Raiders4ever4ev [2:29 PM]: tournaments only Raiders4ever4ev [2:30 PM]: and you have to send me every tourny trasncript Raiders4ever4ev [2:30 PM]: i get 150% back Raiders4ever4ev [2:30 PM]: i get 35% of your winnings Raiders4ever4ev [2:30 PM]: interested? whitesox05champs [2:30 PM]: that sounds fine Raiders4ever4ev [2:31 PM]: but also have to join our gayfest meeting the first sat. of each money in L.A. whitesox05champs [2:31 PM]: no can do whitesox05champs [2:32 PM]: sorry man Raiders4ever4ev [2:32 PM]: and have good gay sex..royal, ron, spinn, spademan, smash...everyone is there. "mucho fun" Raiders4ever4ev [2:32 PM]: well can you back me? Raiders4ever4ev [2:32 PM]: since you have money whitesox05champs [2:32 PM]: no whitesox05champs [2:32 PM]: ur jewish Raiders4ever4ev [2:32 PM]: why not? whitesox05champs [2:32 PM]: bye whitesox05champs signed off at 2:32 PM