0 - no, that one's easy1 - no, been done many times300 - I have 2, so, no. (there are about 15000 shot per year at least). All strikes but one weird frame = yes.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Home Run answer is the crime dogWhat was the only day a team played a major league game that counted and ended the game with every player having the exact same batting average as they came into the game with?
Fred McGriff is correct.I hate the internet, no one ever gets this question right, who ever thinks of McGriff as a HR leader.damn search engines..........
Allright, I have one, what score in bowling has been bowled the fewest times? I'll give you a hint, it has only been bowled 8 or 9 times in history.
Im gonna go with 900 (a perfect series) , first bowled by earl anthony.
No, I'm looking for a single game score. And Earl Anthony was not the first person to bowl a ABC sanctioned 900 series. I would ask that, but that's just too hard. His name was Jeremy Sonnenfeld.In fact Earl Anthony never bowled a 900 series that I know of, unless it was practicing, but that doesn't count.

can't be anything between 290-299 because that's just striking out until the last frame...i'm thinking any other score you could get in a few different combinations of strikes/spares...i'm probably wrong though...

so what you are saying is, is that it was a subjective question? I'm sure glad I didn't spend one second thinking about it.
No he ha sthe most PGAwins without a major
Pretty sure the guy who guessed Scott Hoch deserves much more credit if this is what decides the answer to your question. I guarantee Scott has more PGA Tour victories than Kenny Perry.
can't be anything between 290-299 because that's just striking out until the last frame...i'm thinking any other score you could get in a few different combinations of strikes/spares...i'm probably wrong though...
It is between 290-299. It's very hard to do the first 11 strikes, but, once you get there, you then have to acheive the hardest count to get.
so what you are saying is, is that it was a subjective question? I'm sure glad I didn't spend one second thinking about it.
No he ha sthe most PGAwins without a major
Pretty sure the guy who guessed Scott Hoch deserves much more credit if this is what decides the answer to your question. I guarantee Scott has more PGA Tour victories than Kenny Perry.
ya but i dont like scott hoch. never have never will. and i started this thread so i'll take my ball and go home. :club:

Well, since I'm such a sucker to give up the answer, 292 is the hardest score in bowling. It's is damn near impossible to throw a 2 count, especially when trying to bowl a strike. I have bowled for 15 years, and I think I have had a 2 count on the first ball about 4 times in my life. There are some points in that time where I was bowling 4 nights a week too. So, 292 is extremely difficult.

ya but i dont like scott hoch. never have never will.Agreed. He is such a whiny little bitch. Who knows, maybe he would've won a British if he ever gathered the balls to go over there :club: . But, we have to be fair, and that man who answered him deserves a cookie.

Royal, (or anyone else for that matter)Do you know the real greatest player to never win a major (all-time)? This is a tough one, and no it is not subjective, we are going by most tour wins, no majors...
Harry Cooper?
Harry Cooper?Ok, maybe it isn't so hard.How'd you get that so quickly, but didn't know Hoch had more wins than Kenny Perry?
I told you. i hate hoch. lol..on a serious note. harry played back and dominated the 40's?. i think? and obviously the "success" aspect is a little off with harry since the payouts were junk compared to today

Ok, here's one.For many years, the band Pink Floyd requested that something was to be set up in the back of every hotel they stayed at. What was it?