• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've scoured the net for this golf thing - cheating - looked at top 100 golfers and top money winners - segio is the best i've found
yeah royal made up a very subjective question. The golfer with the most success to never win a major is EASILY Colin Montgomarie. Won teh Order of Merit year after year, won lots of tournaments, and has always been a total ryder cup stud (which i really respect....i like athletes who step it up for national pride)In the states, Faxon definitely has more career earnings than Sergio. Hoch is a good guess too. I think Royal is just secretly laughing at us with his trick question.
I've scoured the net for this golf thing - cheating - looked at top 100 golfers and top money winners - segio is the best i've found
yeah royal made up a very subjective question. The golfer with the most success to never win a major is EASILY Colin Montgomarie. Won teh Order of Merit year after year, won lots of tournaments, and has always been a total ryder cup stud (which i really respect....i like athletes who step it up for national pride)In the states, Faxon definitely has more career earnings than Sergio. Hoch is a good guess too. I think Royal is just secretly laughing at us with his trick question.
If it's strictly PGA Tour earnings, Kenny PErry is #10 all time, with no majors in 4 events played. Otherwise, though, Monty is easily the best.
Could it be Annika Sorenstam? She has been successful, but hasn't won a PGA Tour Grand Slam.
now that is thinking outside the box. I would not be surprised if that is the answer....since she has had more success than anyone and has played on teh PGA tour. the men have much larger prize purses though. Sergio or Faxon still probably have made more money.
Could it be Annika Sorenstam? She has been successful, but hasn't won a PGA Tour Grand Slam.
now that is thinking outside the box. I would not be surprised if that is the answer....since she has had more success than anyone and has played on teh PGA tour. the men have much larger prize purses though. Sergio or Faxon still probably have made more money.
I guess it depends on how you rate success, she has won more tournaments than just about anyone in the world, even Tiger.
Who here knows the book that John Travolta reads in the bathroom in Pulp Fiction?
Tough one. I'm gonig to have to look it up. :-) ......It's modesty blaise.What was the original title for the South Park movie?
there were a couple working titles:South Park Saves the WorldSouth Park: All Hell Breaks LooseThe South Park MovieWhat was the code name that Warner Bros gave Batman Begins so noone would know they were making it?
The Intimidation Game.

sorry chaps.I am laughin now. cuz i did not see Sqirel's response on the last page., Ron and his damn baseball/football posts.It is infact Kenny Perry with Faxon a close second, and a debate between sergio, or Chip Beck who although only has 4 wins, has alot of other accomplishments in his lengthy career.Colin "bitch tits" montgomery is a great player, but has too many accomplishmets in euro land

u know. if i wanted to be a dick. i thought about that one.,hahaha., but the real answer is kenny Perry