They sell a set now that is set up to work with ther Motorola V3 phone as well. I believe Jesus wears them and you can see them in the WSOP Circuit event - I thought you couldn't have MP3 players at the final table?

The next version will also have a TIVO w/ larger hard drive. You'd be able to watch a full length movie through your sunglasses. Just don't go running into anything.Pretty dang cool if ya ask me.OK... I should probably note, that I have absolutely no idea if that will ever happen... and just made that up. But it seems a reasonable enough function.

Those would be a lot better if they had a larger capacity for holding music. Your better off buying a cheaper pair of sunglasses that are higher quality and a good MP3 player. It will cost you more but instead of having one mediocre product you'll have two high quality ones.

Those would be a lot better if they had a larger capacity for holding music. Your better off buying a cheaper pair of sunglasses that are higher quality and a good MP3 player. It will cost you more but instead of having one mediocre product you'll have two high quality ones.
I have an ipod which definitely rocks, but when are you ever gonna be somewhere where you need more then 120 songs in your sunglasses?
I have an ipod which definitely rocks, but when are you ever gonna be somewhere where you need more then 120 songs in your sunglasses?
Marathon runners maybe?
Marathon runners maybe?
Sigh, even @ 3 minutes average a song you still have 6 hours worth of music with 120 songs. The website says up to a 6 hour battery life on a single charge. More then 512MB (120 songs) without longer lasting battery is -EV.Did I mention I get commission for each pair of these I sell?[sw]
Marathon runners maybe?
Sigh, even @ 3 minutes average a song you still have 6 hours worth of music with 120 songs. The website says up to a 6 hour battery life on a single charge. More then 512MB (120 songs) without longer lasting battery is -EV.Did I mention I get commission for each pair of these I sell?[sw]
Yea its certainly a decent amount of music but for die hard music fans such as myself I need a lot of variety or I'll get bored. I also own an i-pod and I enjoy having such a large selection of music. I'd go insane trying to figure out what 120 songs I was gonna put on the thing. I guess it all comes down to personal preference and and the practicality of the product. Some people will never need 10, 20 or 60 GB's worth of music.To each their own I guess.

You know, you can change the songs that are loaded! When I had a 128MB player, I'd pretty much load it with new songs every few days. I had to use Musicmatch Jukebox to transfer songs to it, so I'd just have it randomly pick x# of songs, I'd delete the ones I didn't feel like listening to, have it pick x# more of random songs, delete, until I had enough to fill the player.When the headphone jack on that went bad, I upgraded to an RCA Lyra with a 1.5 gig HD, so I pretty much left that alone, deleted songs after I'd get sick of them or needed space for new ones, a few months ago I got a 6 gig iPod Mini, so space isn't really a problem.I Rollerblade whenever I can, so the reduced capacity & size of the Mini was worth the tradeoff with the larger size & weight of a higher capacity iPod. The huge accessory market for the iPod line was the main deciding factor to go with an iPod this time, Best Buy had a deal on a set of Altec Lansing speakers that act as a dock for the Mini, great sound considering their size.

You know, you can change the songs that are loaded! When I had a 128MB player, I'd pretty much load it with new songs every few days. I had to use Musicmatch Jukebox to transfer songs to it, so I'd just have it randomly pick x# of songs, I'd delete the ones I didn't feel like listening to, have it pick x# more of random songs, delete, until I had enough to fill the player.When the headphone jack on that went bad, I upgraded to an RCA Lyra with a 1.5 gig HD, so I pretty much left that alone, deleted songs after I'd get sick of them or needed space for new ones, a few months ago I got a 6 gig iPod Mini, so space isn't really a problem.I Rollerblade whenever I can, so the reduced capacity & size of the Mini was worth the tradeoff with the larger size & weight of a higher capacity iPod. The huge accessory market for the iPod line was the main deciding factor to go with an iPod this time, Best Buy had a deal on a set of Altec Lansing speakers that act as a dock for the Mini, great sound considering their size.
Yea but changing your songs every few days is a pain in the arse. Also, what if your gone for a weekend? If your spending quite a few hours on a plane or driving then 120 songs can get old quick. Sometimes you feel like listening to a certain song or artist. If you have your whole cd library on your MP3 player then its no problem. Even if your not a huge music fane I'd suggest something with atleast 1GB of space just in case you go on a trip or just need the variety.
Yea but changing your songs every few days is a pain in the arse. Also, what if your gone for a weekend? If your spending quite a few hours on a plane or driving then 120 songs can get old quick. Sometimes you feel like listening to a certain song or artist. If you have your whole cd library on your MP3 player then its no problem. Even if your not a huge music fane I'd suggest something with atleast 1GB of space just in case you go on a trip or just need the variety.
Oh yeah, I totally agree on getting an MP3 player with a higher capacity, as I mentioned after my first flash-based player I went with HD players to get a decent capacity. But the whole point of the Thumps isn't to load them with every single song you'd ever want to hear, it's to load them with the songs you'd want to hear in a single session. I think with resampling down to 128kbps from the 192kbps I normally rip with (a handy feature MusicMatch had, you could set it to automatically resample before transferring), I was able to cram about an hour & a half of music onto my flash player.
How about a poker tournament.

I'm with the iPod folks on this one. I'm too lazy to change my songs every few days so I just got a 30GB iPod and pretty much just have everything I own on it...Where can I get a pair of these undies, Mexico? Preferably new, of course.

Manny Ramirez wears these in the outfield occasionally.
More than occasionally. If you see a Sox game you notice he's wearing them all the time. There was a major stink in Boston about Manny a month ago and these were part of it, and there was also the instance that he needed to take a leak in the middle of the inning and went inside the "Green Monster" wall in left field to relieve himself during a pitcher meeting on the mound. I also saw after the Mets' Cameron and Beltran collision that Beltran had a pair on. No wonder they ran into each other. They couldn't hear the other call him off...

No he didn't. No MLB player is wearing them during a game. Ichiro broke them out this year during spring training. Not during a game. Too much on the line. I'm almost sure you were making a joke. Almost.