No he didn't. No MLB player is wearing them during a game. Ichiro broke them out this year during spring training. Not during a game. Too much on the line. I'm almost sure you were making a joke. Almost.
Not kidding. Boston press mentioned them many times thru the Manny fued

Ferguson does wear those when he plays...the strange thing is that he claims to listen to EMINEM during tournaments. I kid you not, the guy listens to slim shady while he plays. Does anyone else find this incredibly strange?

No he didn't. No MLB player is wearing them during a game. Ichiro broke them out this year during spring training. Not during a game. Too much on the line. I'm almost sure you were making a joke. Almost.
I also can't imagine anyone wearing these glasses in a game. They have to stay on top of the game 100% of the time and listening to music doesn't help. :-)

From what I hear the audio quality of those are crap. Right now they are mainly selling on the novelty factor and not because they are a good product. I guess they are handy if you play baseball, but when you can just as easy have an Ipod at the poker table it's kind of pointless.

I've seen some people wearing these, I think this look may go for somebody in their 30's, but I know I wouldn't be caught dead wearing them :club: Your also probably much better getting an iPod or something else if you need a music player. iPod's kinda suck though, I've had so many problems with mine, it keeps turning on by itself at random, which is really annoying. The iRiver's and Creative's are probably better.

I had to try and sell these to people when I had a part time job at Circuit City... it's a good idea, but they're really expensive for holding so little music, and they're really bulky and look rediculous on most people. Just don't see why you can't buy a pair of oakley's and an ipod for the same price...

If that is real, it is the worst broadcast display I have ever seen. And he doesn't count. Having him pay attention to anything would be an upgrade. He can rake though. (rake is also a baseball term for being a great hitter. for all of my Canadian brethren)

I've seen some people wearing these, I think this look may go for somebody in their 30's, but I know I wouldn't be caught dead wearing them :club: Your also probably much better getting an iPod or something else if you need a music player. iPod's kinda suck though, I've had so many problems with mine, it keeps turning on by itself at random, which is really annoying. The iRiver's and Creative's are probably better.
Do you use the hold button when you have your iPod turned off? If not then any contact with the wheel may turn it back on. Always put your iPod on hold when its off. I've also heard that the HD continues to spin if its not on hold and this will wear out your iPod quicker but I can't confirm this.
If that is real, it is the worst broadcast display I have ever seen. And he doesn't count. Having him pay attention to anything would be an upgrade. He can rake though. (rake is also a baseball term for being a great hitter. for all of my Canadian brethren)
It's real. I was watching the game live and heard the noise on Sports talk radio and the papers right after it. I guess from what they were saying (Including comments from Peter Gammons) that there are a number of players in the OF that wear them. They say it doesn't interfere with their play. That brings up a question. How many of you guys have tried to listen to music with headphones while playing cards in a card room. Can you concetrate well enough with them on? Can you hear the banter and raises around the table? I like to here the guy raising to read his voice as much as the other tells...

with mine, it keeps turning on by itself at random, which is really annoying. The iRiver's and Creative's are probably better.I have the Creative Zen 40 gig. freakin awesome...twice the battery life of the iPod and a very easy to use touch pad.my only problem is it will take a year transfer my whole CD collection to it, but that's what i plan to do. will hold 10,000 songs average or around 750 full CD's.

Do you use the hold button when you have your iPod turned off? If not then any contact with the wheel may turn it back on. Always put your iPod on hold when its off. I've also heard that the HD continues to spin if its not on hold and this will wear out your iPod quicker but I can't confirm this.
The ipod HD does not continue to spin if you turn it off. It never happens with my 3rd gen ipod but maybe with the older ones? That's still very weird though.
The ipod HD does not continue to spin if you turn it off. It never happens with my 3rd gen ipod but maybe with the older ones? That's still very weird though.
Yea I have a newer iPod so thats good to hear. I always put it on hold anyways just so I don't accidentally turn it on and waiste the battery. If its still turning on even after you've put it on hold just take it back to the store. Hopefully you still have the warranty.
It has nothing to do with the Hold Button, it does the same thing when I put it on Hold. Maybe I just happened to get a faulty iPod or something, I guess eventually I'll get around to getting it fixed, but I'm really good at putting things off lol.