What is this crap? Does it really work? Says it shows the cards of the other players. Does anyone actually have this?
yeah this works...it also came with this cool additional "spyonfcpposter." nice tighty whiteys.

How do you think we all win at poker every single session. online poker is totally rigged, so seeing the hole cards of everyone else is the only way to win. You have to be a total fool to play it straight up. Definitely also invest in a tin foil hat, that will help confuse your hand from other people that have bought the software by mixing up your brain waves.

If someone actually did download this program and it worked, do you think they would actually say it worked? No.There have been no negative testimonials as I can see, and Party even admits that software like this is possible.

it will only stop being funny after someone has actually done it in a tournament. it will be just as roflicious as raymer's glasses."He looked at me after counting out chips and almost fell out of his seat in surprise"gg raymergg

Whats the deal with all the sarcastic posts? The OP just wants to know if it works and doubts it himself. Hes not suggesting it does or implying that online poker is rigged or any ot the other nonsense that would deserve those replies...To respond to your questions: What is this crap? They appear to be selling a program that they claim allows you to see the holecards of other players on various poker sites. Does it really work? I highly doubt it really works. Its definitely just an online scam. Does anyone actually have this?Anyone with a program allowing them to see other peoples holecards on party poker without being detected would definitely not be selling it for $39.99. They could just set up a bunch of accounts and beat all the big online cash games and tournaments at their leisure. I do believe that its possible that programs such as this one exist, in an extremely small percentage of players, if at all. Theres too much money to be made by developing a program to read peoples holecards to suggest that its completely impossible that knowledgable people have not put the time and effort into doing it.

Take 2 seconds to think about this...If someone made a program that let you see the cards of other players, that would guarantee you HUGE profits from poker. You could play 10/20NL every day and make thousands a day easily if you could see opponents cards. Would you go market this and sell it for $50ish to people? NOOOOOSCAM!(I actually use it and I'm just trying to keep other people from buying it and profiting as much from it as I do!)

I do believe that its possible that programs such as this one exist, in an extremely small percentage of players, if at all.
This program exists and it works.If you follow the instructions exactly, you'll be able to see your opponents hole cards. That's entirely true. It's actually a modified version of VNC.There is only one drawback : You have to trick all the opponents at your table to install the server software, configure it, open the port on their firewall, and to give you their IP, for your client software to be able to see their screen display, hence their hole cards...Good luck in achieving that...

I'll take a wild guess and say that the first people to download this were the security staff at Party Poker (Who are about the best in the biz) and if there was anything to it, they'd find a way to stop it.They stopped poker prophesy for the reason that it gave players an unfair advantage, so they'd sure as hell do something about being able to see people's hole cards.Finally, the theory does exist to see people's hole cards and I'd guess that someone somewhere has figured out how to screen scrape at least one poker site, but I'll bet you my entire bankroll they won't be selling it for $19.99 with a free set of steak knives.

the best line on the whole site was found in their policy tab:• We offer no refunds for any reason once the software is downloaded onto your computer. This is to protect us from consumer fraud..lol so basically you order the program get a crappy e-book and then are told sorry no refunds if it doesnt work, and this is all to protect them from us scamming them, what a jopke