new message from neverwin to fcp and daniel

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I kinda hate this whole idea. I hope Daniel beats him, but I think this buildup is kinda stupid. However, he proves how adult and grown up and mature he is by e-thugging on Daniel and calling him out. In a way, he almost sounds like Daniel about 6 years ago back when he did this type of stuff to Annie Duke.

wow! neverwin really can talk some censored! there's certainly gonna be some tension in the poker room at the wynn when they play! then he says double or nothing if he wins? daniel, make it double or nothing when YOU win and take this biatch's whole bankroll if he eve has that much!!!when is this going down??? take him down dn!

I think by now it's obvious that they are just messing around to build up the match.
I think Neverwin was actually dead serious. I think the whole punk thing really got him goin....
Read Neverwin's post again. There's no way a 26 year old actually talks like that and is serious. I hope.
I think by now it's obvious that they are just messing around to build up the match.
I think Neverwin was actually dead serious. I think the whole punk thing really got him goin....
If someone called me a punk, I would be proud. I would actually refer to Neverwin as The Cockmuncher.
Read Neverwin's post again. There's no way a 26 year old actually talks like that and is serious. I hope.
Have you ever seen his chat when he is playing? Trust me. 100% dead serious.

For someone who claims to be 26, Neverwin definately isn't going to win any spelling contests. Did you graduate high school Dustin or just get that degree online too?

Disrepsect? Speaking of disrespect
I dont get it everytimee I have a hand, he makes the right laydown"
Have you ever seen his chat when he is playing? Trust me. 100% dead serious.
I second that
For someone who claims to be 26, Neverwin definately isn't going to win any spelling contests. Did you graduate high school Dustin or just get that degree online too?
Disrepsect? Speaking of disrespect
I dont get it everytimee I have a hand, he makes the right laydown"
definately??? :wink:
rforman.....why do you make fun of FCP'ers over on NWP yet you still feel compelled to post here?? Get lost you censored.
Have I not made fun of you here too? Besides kid...I have been coming to www.fullcontactpoker.com long before 99% of you knew who Daniel N. was. I guarantee you that. Long before the forums, the blogs, the logo contests...when the background was white and there were like 2 pictures and 5 articles. In other words, f.uck off.
he says he's going to call DN's bets 10 times in a row. well i'm pretty sure that DN will have the better hand in at least one of those hands.
He said he was going to call DNs hand 10 times in a row...as in he will tell Daniel what he is holding....nevermind...