who is smasharoo?

A question that has arised in this forum....never.I dont doubt his skill, nor his results.Im just wondering who he is. A pro perhaps? A middle aged father? A degenerate college student? Possibly a blind cat with a cane?And the real question is...why hasnt he been on the WPT yet?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A question that has arised in this forum....never.I dont doubt his skill, nor his results.Im just wondering who he is. A pro perhaps? A middle aged father? A degenerate college student? Possibly a blind cat with a cane?And the real question is...why hasnt he been on the WPT yet?
dude. you been here since marchyou have over 140 posts., And yet you have never seen 1 of the bi-weekly "who is smash posts"?
Smash is a very knowledgable player.He may have been one of the guys I destroyed in the 10-20 game at foxwoods last night.
dude. you been here since marchyou have over 140 posts., And yet you have never seen 1 of the bi-weekly "who is smash posts"?
That's cause buddy is too busy flaming people to notice.
I wouldn't exactly say that faisel "flames" people as much as he tries to sound cool
I wouldn't exactly say that faisel "flames" people as much as he tries to sound cool
Yeah.. or "funny".. "blind cat with a cane" Haw haw.
Im just wondering who he is. A pro perhaps? A middle aged father? A degenerate college student? Possibly a blind cat with a cane?
I hear that by day Smash is a mild mannered reporter for the Daily Planet. But by night he is......Faster than Mike Matusow's mouth...More powerful than David Pham's dragonAble to crack Pocket Rockets in a single boundIs it a bird? Is it Phil Ivey????.... nooooooooIt's SUPERSMASH!
Guest Anonymous
Who is... DN? I hear everybody talking about DN all the time, no idea who he is though. Is he good?
Also not funny, lame to the very last degree.