neverwin on dn match: easy

I was watching Moneymaker play on PS when Neverwin sat down at the table. The following conversation took place:t soprano: are you going to play DN nwDealer: Money800, it's your turn. You have 15 seconds to actneverwin: yes sirt soprano: how muchneverwin: in august hopefullyt soprano: should be easyneverwin: yeahDealer: Game #2121789135: Money800 wins pot ($1097)t soprano: triple draw?MazeOrBowie: haMazeOrBowie: easy?neverwin: he canty beat meMazeOrBowie: got yaMazeOrBowie: what game, what limits?And then this funny exchange took place:TheTakeover: never dont be another clown who does well in a few tournies n think he a superstar or somethinMoney800: is that a shot at me?neverwin: but take i already thought that before the toutrniesTheTakeover: lol no chrisMazeOrBowie: yea, not a shot at u moneySo, in summary...neverwin thinks a match against DN would be "easy" because DN "can't beat" him. Also, Moneymaker somehow realizes that he isn't a superstar.

For the record, I've seen Moneymaker lose about 3k at this table. He also just hit a runner-runner wheel straight after capping the flop with nothing. Maybe I just don't understand high stakes poker, but he's playing a little donkish at times.

For the record, I've seen Moneymaker lose about 3k at this table. He also just hit a runner-runner wheel straight after capping the flop with nothing. Maybe I just don't understand high stakes poker, but he's playing a little donkish at times.
I was thinking that too. Im not sure I've seen him fold one hand preflop (or at all?) He raises every hand preflop and then shows it down, even when it seems pretty obvious he's beat. (just called down to the river with KQ os with no K or Q on the board till the river and an A on the board and his opponent betting...)

Anyone notice BigSlick789 sitting at the table (sitting out) with 100k? He is also chip leader in a tourney running right now. That guy is a monster.isn't he like 17 or something?

I hope DN mops the floor with this little punk.
No Joke...i want him to take a little video of it and stream onFCP so we can all watch this piece of poop get his tushie slamed into the ground.
Anyone notice BigSlick789 sitting at the table (sitting out) with 100k? He is also chip leader in a tourney running right now. That guy is a monster.isn't he like 17 or something?
That kids a beast. http://www.thepokerdb.com/player.php?id=180
im most amazed by how much money hes won in 10$ tourns jesus h i didnt think u could win that much off such a small investment.

Do you guys really play poker? Nothin will be decided in one match. I'm surprised that Neverwin is so confident. What if the cards run bad for him? Is he good enough to overcome that? If he is then he is the best player in the world bar none. If one person destroys the other in this match it ain't gonna be cause hes that much better.

I hear that when playing live, Neverwin subconsciously clicks a phantom mouse when he makes his hand.
ahhh, the obligitory tilt reference.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge DN fan, but I wouldn't get too confident about DN "crushing this kid". Neverwin is good, and DN knows it, he didn't seem to enthused about playing him from what he wrote in his blog a little while back. I think it was something like "Great, another young internet pro like Cassidy". This match will not be a cake walk for either player, I wouldn't put money on either of them.

This is going to be a great match, I would never be confident w/ two players of similar ability playing headsup that one will crush the other... There's a few factors that can't be cotnrolled... Like 52.

This is going to be a great match, I would never be confident w/ two players of similar ability playing headsup that one will crush the other... There's a few factors that can't be cotnrolled... Like 52.