raymer and ivey at the same table.

Raymer will bust Ivey and prove that he is a no talent luckbox.
IMO he already has!! Aside from his obvious skill that everyone doubted, I really think Padraig Parkinson said it best when he said that we won't get a better champion then Raymer. What does Mike the mouth bring to the game if he wins? Besides that a pro can win, and that a drug addict who just got out of jail can win 7.5 mil I don't think he would make a good champion. Ivey would be fine and good for the game, BTW it was fun watching Ivey playing High stakes craps at the Bellagio.

Interesting that Raymer gets position on Ivey most of the time. I wonder how that might even things out, since one of the things Phil has relied on heavily this tournament has been taking advantage of position.

Interesting that Raymer gets position on Ivey most of the time. I wonder how that might even things out, since one of the things Phil has relied on heavily this tournament has been taking advantage of position.
more so then position i think ivey relies on teh fact that hes better than everybody else there..but hey position helps
What does Mike the mouth bring to the game if he wins? Besides that a pro can win' date=' [b']and that a drug addict who just got out of jail[/b] can win 7.5 mil I don't think he would make a good champion. Ivey would be fine and good for the game' date=' BTW it was fun watching Ivey playing High stakes craps at the Bellagio.[/quote']Do you have any proof of this or are you just blasting Matusow?

Im glad to see them at the same table so now i will get to watch ivey play. ESPN has had the tv table always were Raymer is, so now we will get to see some really exellecent play. :-)

Budica, I believe he was popped selling a gram or two to a undercover cop. Got like 6 months or somethin.
A gram of Coke or a gram of something more, hmmmm, well, more recreational??
I don't know, I don't think Mike uses drugs. I would find it hard to believe that anybody could be coked up and play very well in a poker tournament.
U-N-G-A-R
I don't know, I don't think Mike uses drugs. I would find it hard to believe that anybody could be coked up and play very well in a poker tournament.
Watch the videos on cardplayer. In one of them he says he may have to go back to drugs, meaning he was on coke.
Haha, I bet you, my friend, have never done coke.Ice
Haha, I bet you, my friend, have never done coke.Ice
I quit doing coke years ago, but I bet it does help, sorta like Ritalin.