can anyone on pokerstars do me a favor?

I found this in another thread.
Right now there is a $700+ transfer going on ebay for 400 or so dollars. The item # is 6189632935. I would bid personally but I dont have that much spare cash. Beats bonus whoring. Let me know how many of you are bidding.
Hey Lil Hellmuth incase you haven't noticed all of your post's look like big FUKING OBVIOUS SCAMS, so please stop posting in this forum a sshole.
You can't pay for that kind of humor.
LOL.
  • Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, this thread is awesome, I hope someone kicks that dude's ass!In fact, I'm gettin on a plane right now and I aint bringin the KY, this dude is gonna be so butthurt.
I know you're being sarcastic so I also know that you've probably never had anything stolen from you. I dont care if it's $5, $50, or $500. It all feels the same and you do feel like beating the shit out of the perpetrator. Stealing is one of the lowest things you can do.
Are you really that daft? My point has been lost on the LCD of this forum once again. It's painfully OBVIOUS trebor is a thieving prick POS without a conscious. If one recognizes that, it doesn't mean they are intelligent or that they are sympathetic, it simply means they have a pulse.I've said it before and I'll say it again. trebor is scum and I hope he gets what he deserves.You're all right, I conceed, this is the.best.thread.ever
Are you really that daft? My point has been lost on the LCD of this forum once again. It's painfully OBVIOUS trebor is a thieving prick POS without a conscious. If one recognizes that, it doesn't mean they are intelligent or that they are sympathetic, it simply means they have a pulse.I've said it before and I'll say it again. trebor is scum and I hope he gets what he deserves.You're all right, I conceed, this is the.best.thread.ever
in all fairness, it takes a conscious(ness) to be a raging dick. he's probably got that. methinks he's lacking a conscience.also, a word to/from the wise:don't post things like "i called and harrassed this kid" in the forum. you might get in trouble down the road if what you're doing is illegal.

i haven't been around long, but so far this is the most entertaining + updated consisitently thread i have found. good laughs, sorry about everything indiana. hoosier pride... is there something called that?

some people have lost the true meaning of what this thread was really about... who cares what thread is the best, to tell you the truth if u keep saying that this thread is it loses its flare. Focus on the reason this started, a punk kid in NJ who should get messed up....bad :evil:
agreed. more action, less talk.
in all fairness, it takes a conscious(ness) to be a raging dick. he's probably got that. methinks he's lacking a conscience.also, a word to/from the wise:don't post things like "i called and harrassed this kid" in the forum. you might get in trouble down the road if what you're doing is illegal.
oops, my bad
Hmmmm, here's a thought...Indiana and trebor are friends...they split the $$$ that everyone offered to Indiana... :)Ok, I don't really believe that...
And Eric Sanders is the bully in their high school?

Wow is all I can say to this thread. I don't even post that much, more of a lurker, but Trebor is without a doubt the largest scumbag in the state of New Jersey. I sincerely hope someone finds out the physical location of him and takes some action. Indianchris, sucks that you were trusting about something like that. Hope it all works out.

Wow is all I can say to this thread. I don't even post that much, more of a lurker, but Trebor is without a doubt the largest scumbag in the state of New Jersey. I sincerely hope someone finds out the physical location of him. Maybe someone could start a topic with Trebor's address and city; that'd make things interesting. Indianchris, sucks that you were trusting about something like that. Hope it all works out.
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...pic.php?t=20272
funny.ass.threadbiggest.dickhead.caught.stealing.ever.threadbut notbest.thread.everfunny's pushing it. It really isn't even funny. Go with the second.
Ok, enough of the army non-army best.thread not best.thread lameness.Most people not in the 'clique' don't really care.

Yeah, my mistake, didn't read through it all. Got too annoyed and had to throw in my two cents immediately. Apologies to all.

I'm new to this forum and a just started reading this post because i saw how many replys it had got. I just wanted to say this is one of the best posts I have ever seen, but make sure this is the right kid before you crucify the bastard.

I've never been more disappointed that i saw a thread a little late. Just when i thought it couldn't get better a guy asked about getting his social security number. Trebor is a scumbag though, cheating and stealing pisses me off so bad. Haha i'm just waiting for the post about his house burning down, i just know something crazy is coming.