beans-n-icewater becomes a great player.....

Congrats...I struck out in that event last thursday night. We were sitting 12 handed to start it was so annoying. But I love the Sahara I always win there. Up about 3000 life time there.

Guest Anonymous
sorry guys... I think I'm coming down with some sort of stomach virus or something. It's also hard to write and peel eggs at the same time. Tommorrow I'll tell you guys about the incident at the top of the Stratosphere.
Well ill look foward to it .. unless its repetative like some of your past post's.... If its interesting please post !! Otherwise keep it to yourself queer and shut the f up.

I don't think its funny for everyone to make light of someones accomplishments just because they are poor. I for one say congrats on the win Beans and I hope you keep it up. Its a long hard road, but keep your eye on that light at the end--home sweet home.Peace brother.ps If ever need anything, anything at all please feel free to PM me.

Don't listen to what they say beanz. Chewie loves you
I! I! I! I! I! I! I! I! I! I! I! I! I! I! I! I! I! I! I! I! I feel better. You may now continue posting in third person.
Don't listen to what they say beanz. Chewie loves you
I! I! I! I! I! I! I! I! I! I! I! I! I! I! I! I! I! I! I! I! I feel better. You may now continue posting in third person.
Third person is sexy. Chewie is happy that the Imperial Shuttle is working again
i hope you realize all his posts are made up.
hope you realize your a thief..............
Is this really the guy that stole from chris? If so, how does he have the balls to keep posting here?
Hey guys!!! Just wanted to let you know I'm feeling much better now. For some reason the eggs was causing a slight digestion problem.I spent the day at the Forum shops inside Ceasars Palace. It always lifts my spirits to super-glue a $5 slot token to the floor by the fire and water show. Today I counted over 500 trying to pick it up!
You truly are the King of Kings.