Daniel won the poll so they are playing right now at the Wynn.I don't think it's being played in the Poker Room.  Fox Sports is going to make it an hour show.  Not sure when it will air.Jennifer Harman
good deal..thx for the heads up jen

Man, you're good at this. You should take over for Travis. If this whole gambling thing doesn't work out, he is paying $20 per hout I hear :)P.S. Very good chapter in SS2.

Wow, I've never seen you post before, Jennifer Harman.Completely realising that you likely won't read this, and understanding I look like a dork to the regs, I would like to say:The limit section in Super System 2 was the most enlightening thing I have ever read about limit hold 'em. Of course, I don't follow your word as gospel, but the way you laid out the principles of limit hold 'em in the text was the best treatise I have ever read on the topic of succeeding in limit hold 'em.Thanks for writing it.CT

Daniel won the poll so they are playing right now at the Wynn.I don't think it's being played in the Poker Room.  Fox Sports is going to make it an hour show.  Not sure when it will air.Jennifer Harman
Welcome Jen!!! You almost make me want to tone down my Avatar.....
why dont you all stalk her already.
We have great respect for someone who has proved herself to be one of the world's best players. She plays in the big game....she is regarded as one of the best ever poker players.Why does it seem odd to you that we are excited to have her post here? Do you feel a strange tension because she is a woman? As if all of the posters here are inherently male in your mind, because of some strange, psychological fixation?We are words appearing on a screen. The judgments you make reflect your own warped psychosis more than they reflect us at all.Furthermore, if it is because people have commented on her looks - well, she is a good looking woman. Many people can accept this, and speak of it, without the red-faced embarassment of a schoolboy. See, she IS a good-looking woman, and she knows it as well as anyone who remarks upon it.Grow up.CTEDIT: I just wanted to add: Jennifer's picture reminds of Beatles posters. I mean, let's say genders were reversed and I was younger than I am. Let's say I am a fourteen year old girl, and poker is as rock music was in the 1960's. Jennifer is (roles are reversed, remember) the dashing image of John Lennon, smiling down from his poster, while I experience his craft as near the pinnacle of achievement.In this twisted, hypothetical case, I am swooning as Jennifer walks by. Yes, I am drawing strange lines between chronological occurences in popular culture! CAN YOU HANDLE THAT? It makes SENSE!

We have great respect for someone who has proved herself to be one of the world's best players. She plays in the big game....she is regarded as one of the best ever poker players.Why does it seem odd to you that we are excited to have her post here? Do you feel a strange tension because she is a woman? As if all of the posters here are inherently male in your mind, because of some strange, psychological fixation?We are words appearing on a screen. The judgments you make reflect your own warped psychosis more than they reflect us at all.Furthermore, if it is because people have commented on her looks - well, she is a good looking woman. Many people can accept this, and speak of it, without the red-faced embarassment of a schoolboy. See, she IS a good-looking woman, and she knows it as well as anyone who remarks upon it.Grow up.CTi have a great amount of respect for harman and think she's a great player and a good looking woman too. but people calling her darling, and getting all googly eyed as i can imagine... yea thats a little over the line.

but people calling her darling, and getting all googly eyed as i can imagine... yea thats a little over the line.
I never realised "darling" was an insult. That's horrendous.However, I must remind you that you "imagining" people becoming "googly eyed" is simply your own neurotic brain causing you to jump to strange and psychotic conclusions.Please seek help. Please.CT
Wow, I've never seen you post before, Jennifer Harman.Completely realising that you likely won't read this, and understanding I look like a dork to the regs, I would like to say:The limit section in Super System 2 was the most enlightening thing I have ever read about limit hold 'em. Of course, I don't follow your word as gospel, but the way you laid out the principles of limit hold 'em in the text was the best treatise I have ever read on the topic of succeeding in limit hold 'em.Thanks for writing it.CT
I think you'd be surprised. She's responded in the past I believe, and one of the few FTP pro's that will have a conversation with people.
I never realised "darling" was an insult.It's a little condescending, kitten.
No, you're right. It is condescending. It's a chauvanistic thing to say. I apologize to the original poster that brought it up, as twisted as he is. I still stand by my theory that he's reading WAY too much into it.For instance, I don't recall once reading "darling" in any post within this thread. if anyone did say this, in a condescending manner, then fuck 'em.I didn't read anyone for this sort of chauvanistic behaviour. If it occurred and I missed it, again...you know...fuck 'em.CT

Why is it condescending when a man uses the term, but not when a women uses it. That's stupid. Do you not sense the tongue-n-cheek, I suggested that she increase her post count so that she can get the dollar per post that some people imagine is going to be given away at DN's new poker site. Do you get that? A dollar per post! Does anyone have a sense of irony around here? Does JH need an extra dollar at a poker site?

I thought I'd seen some stupid threads, but I think this one takes the cake. To think I almost spent time telling the guys over on the "Raymer is better than Doyle" thread they were stupid.Personally, I get more googly eyed over Smash than Hartman. That's just me.

I thought I'd seen some stupid threads, but I think this one takes the cake. To think I almost spent time telling the guys over on the "Raymer is better than Doyle" thread they were stupid.Personally, I get more googly eyed over Smash than Hartman. That's just me.
Hahahah.