the poll is up, go vote for dn

It only records 1 vote per IP address, so voting multiple times is pointless. They added a vote counter which verifiied it, I suspected it anyway. Oh well. Annie still has no following. Not like DN anyway.
50 comp at work 10 to go
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just voted from 12 different cubicles here in the office, the vote tally went up each time. I'm going to go downstairs to the IT room next, tons of IP's down there just waiting for a vote.

Is it just me or can everyone just vote over and over? I just threw in about 10 for DN. :club:
yeah hahaive voted about 5.im sure hes got it in the bag nowi wonder when the poll closes?

It would be kind of funny if Gus won....as from the promo he didn't even start out in the event. They would have to find him and bring him in.For the laugh factor on that GO GUS!!!!Actually DN, gl against the Professor, take him down.Huskers20

It only records 1 vote per IP address, so voting multiple times is pointless. They added a vote counter which verifiied it, I suspected it anyway. Oh well. Annie still has no following. Not like DN anyway.
I'm not so sure about this. I've probably voted 30-40 times now for E-Dog, and while the vote count doesn't go up each time, I've watched his percentage climb steadily from 3% to now at 8%...So keep voting!
50 comp at work 10 to go
ok all 50 votes in good luck dn
But I am curious...from the commercial they showed for this, it looked like a $500K freeze out with a full table...basically the FullTilt line up and DN. Now they are talking about just heads up? What's up with that?
From what DN wrote in his blog, it looks there's now two events - the freezeout, and then the headsup match which will be televised separately.I'd kinda like to see Jesus vs. the Prof, but it doesn't look like there's much chance of that.

but Annie Duke promised my oral. What do I do? Ferguson offered anal, what do I do?Alright, I vote for Daniel. He offered me both. Kidding. Go Daniel, he's good tv.

Its a good thing I was checking foxsports.com for something. I didn't think they would put it up until later tonight. But then I saw it and Annie was in the lead, I knew something had to be done :club:

Don't worry he has too much support to lose. I don't think it's possible to lose when he gets so much free stuff for us.