smash's credentials..can someone elaborate?

I'm fairly new to this board and see a lot of people asking Smash for advice. Is he some sort of poker master? Has he done something of note in the poker world?No offense intended to Smash but so far, 90% of the responses from him that I've read involve very little in the way of informative feedback, just name calling and insults to intelligence.
He's a bit of a forum celebrity. He's the "tellin' it like it is" archetype that people love or hate.
42.jpgWell ...thats like your opinion, man
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think you haver ever admitted to being wrong.,In fact. your wrong about admitting to being wrong.Yeah, I have. Lots of times.The problem is, no one else does.So all you see is 9000 posts of me trying to explain to people why they're wrong and them backpeadling like crazy, changing arguments, redefing words, etc. because it's more important to them that I'm not right that what the reaility is./shrug.

...or pointing out some minor factual or grammatical error in his assailants post.Um, yeah. I agree with most of the rest of it, with the exception that I quickly admit to being wrong about things so people tend to not notice that I ever do.If I argued about them for a day and then admitted I was wrong, I guess that would stick in people's memories better or something.
i dont think you haver ever admitted to being wrong., In fact. your wrong about admitting to being wrong.
love the new avatar
It is commonly believed he is asianIt is?I'm not.I'm 1/8th Japanese, but you can only really tell around my eyes and only if you're looking for something.
Dude: This Chinaman who peed on my rug, I can't go give him a bill so what the **** are you talking about?Walter: What the **** are you talking about?! This Chinaman is not the issue! I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line you do not, uh--and also, Dude, Chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature, uh.. Asian-American. Please. 13.jpg

I mean Jesus, EIGHT FEET TALL!!!! Thats HUGE! and... His features are normal not like that guy in the Billy Crystal movie. HUGE!!!!! if I could put more letters in HUGE I would, believe it. HEWYOUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His father was an improving Boulengerie owner in Belgium, with low-grade narcolepsy and a enchant for Buggary. His mother was a 15yr old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. His father would drink and womanize and make outlandish claims like he invented the question mark. He had a normal childhood really, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. When he was insolent he was put in a burlap sack and beaten with reeds. Pretty normal actually. When he was 12 he got his first scribe. When he was 15 a Volastian named Vilma methodically shaved his scrotum. Smash would remark that there was nothing like a shawn scotom. When he was 18 he went to evil medical school.....

His father was an improving Boulengerie owner in Belgium, with low-grade narcolepsy and a enchant for Buggary. His mother was a 15yr old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. His father would drink and womanize and make outlandish claims like he invented the question mark. He had a normal childhood really, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. When he was insolent he was put in a burlap sack and beaten with reeds. Pretty normal actually. When he was 12 he got his first scribe. When he was 15 a Volastian named Vilma methodically shaved his scrotum. Smash would remark that there was nothing like a shawn scotom. When he was 18 he went to evil medical school....All pretty standard.

His father was an improving Boulengerie owner in Belgium, with low-grade narcolepsy and a enchant for Buggary. His mother was a 15yr old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. His father would drink and womanize and make outlandish claims like he invented the question mark. He had a normal childhood really, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. When he was insolent he was put in a burlap sack and beaten with reeds. Pretty normal actually. When he was 12 he got his first scribe. When he was 15 a Volastian named Vilma methodically shaved his scrotum. Smash would remark that there was nothing like a shawn scotom. When he was 18 he went to evil medical school....All pretty standard.
, really.

i credit a lot of my improvement in the game of poker to Smash's $50-$1000 challenge posts, whether you like him or hate him, he knows small stakes poker. my game probably improved by at least 2BB/100 and two levels by reading his hand histories and playing alongside him at the Stars micro-tables while that was goin on. best of luck, i look forward to reading more strategy posts from you in the futurepeace

Did I mention he was eight feet tall?
With balls of steel, I believe.Seriously, I think the general population is the LAST group of people that should be talking about credibility.
you guys are missing out on something mroe important than smashroyal_tour's new avatar.Seriously, where do you get those gorgous pics of Elisha.  I'm a brunette man, but Elisha is my exception.