tuesday wsop me updates.

Raymer knocks another player out.Details make no sense as per ussual:Grey Raymer eliminates Daniel ShakDaniel Shak was all in at the flop with [A♣][10♠] and was called by Greg Raymer who turned up [K♣][K♦]. The turn came [J♣] giving Raymer the nut flush. Shak was drawing dead and the [4♦] on the river was no help. Daniel Shak was eliminated.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Title: Daniel Shak Eliminated ($39,075) Log: Daniel Shak limps into the pot, Greg Raymer raises, and then Shak reraises to $60,000. Raymer thinks for a while, staring down Shak before calling. The flop comes 9c-6c-4c, and Shak moves all in. Raymer looks at the board, looks at his cards, and calls. Shak shows pocket kings (Ks-Kd), while Raymer has Ac-10s (flush draw). Raymer needs an ace or a club to eliminate Shak. The turn card is the Jc, making Raymer his flush, and Shak is drawing dead. (The meaningless river card is the 4d.)Daniel Shak is eliminated in the vicinity of 183rd place, earning $39,075.

Seeing it posted twice on Cardplayer.com with different information makes me think of the Matrix scene where he sees the cat walk across the archway twice."Deja Vu, it happens when they make a change to the Matrix."Ray

They updated it to an even more ****ed up version.Greg Raymer knocks out Daniel ShakDaniel Shak was all in on the flop of [6♣][4♣][9♣] with [A♣][10♠] and was called by Greg Raymer who turned up [K♣][K♦]. The turn came [J♣] giving Raymer the nut straight to take the pot. Shak was drawing dead and the river [4♠] could not help. Shak was eliminated.Haha.I so need to go update out there next year.

Ugh.. Do these reporters even know how to play poker?

Dutch Boyd is all-in preflop with K-10 and is called by Chris Todlewski with A-A. The board comes Q-J-5, giving Boyd an open ended straight draw. The turn is a K. Boyd can now also hit an A for a chop. The river is the 4s, and Dutch Boyd's busted straight is eliminated by Todlewski's pocket Aces.
I guess he can't hit the straight with the King in his hand, its tainted some how.
Guest Anonymous
They updated it to an even more censored up version.Greg Raymer knocks out Daniel ShakDaniel Shak was all in on the flop of [6♣][4♣][9♣] with [A♣][10♠] and was called by Greg Raymer who turned up [K♣][K♦]. The turn came [J♣] giving Raymer the nut straight to take the pot. Shak was drawing dead and the river [4♠] could not help. Shak was eliminated.Haha.I so need to go update out there next year.
THATS ALL THEY NEED A .50/1.00 PLAYER UPDATING EVERYONE. MAYBE YOU CAN TELL THEM SOME OF OYUR HANDS TOO. SUCH AS I HAD 9 10 SUITED ADN RAISED TO .75 CENTS AND THEN I WON. WEETARD

Mike matusow and the nonames is the featured table.espn could have picked this instead. Featured TableLog: ESPN isn't the only one who gets to have a featured table. Right in front of the Card Player station is table #144, and here are the notables all sitting next to one another: Seat #4 - Phil Ivey Seat #5 - John Juanda Seat #6 - Farzad Bonyadi Seat #7 - C.K. Huaobviously espn doesnt think much of their audience.

K toogood.I'm now officially ignoring your existance. Party's over.I'll talk to JW about banning you, and your main account, when I get a chance.Have a nice life, man.
Anyone else think this sounds like a 13 year-old girl?
K toogood.I'm now officially ignoring your existance. Party's over.I'll talk to JW about banning you, and your main account, when I get a chance.Have a nice life, man.
Well, in my mind I read it as a small cartoonish child, specifically Stan from South Park. But I guess your entitled to read it however you want.

Raymer gives a Tony Danza?Date / Time: 2005-07-12 13:00:00 Title: Raymer's The Boss Log: It seems as if everyone at Raymer's table has seen what's he's capable of and they're allowing him to take down many pots uncontested. However, JC Tran has just been moved to Raymer's table, and currently has position on him, so stay with Card Player to see how things develop. Date / Time: 2005-07-12 12:59:00 Title: Remaining Players Log: There are currently 171 players remaining. Date / Time: 2005-07-12 12:46:00 Title: Peter Hedlund Doubles Up Log: Peter Hedlund doubles up off Tony Pirone when his A-2 hits a deuce against Pirone's bigger Ace. Hedlund now has close to $280,000.

Log: It seems as if everyone at Raymer's table has seen what's he's capable of and they're allowing him to take down many pots uncontested.They're going to get completely run over unless some bigger stacks get in there.Raymer will be sitting at an empty table eating a ham sandwich in an hour if he doesn't get some people capable of playing back at him.

Date / Time: 2005-07-12 13:06:00  Title: Featured Table  Log: With the board showing J-10-9-K-7 John Juanda bets $65,000 on the river, into Phil Ivey.  Ivey folds and Juande shows him A-Q for the nut straight, winning a $200,000 pot.
Think Juanda gave Ivey a hint that he had the nuts so that he wouldn't cripple a fellow Full Tilter?Not saying he did, just curious.
Raymer will be sitting at an empty table eating a ham sandwich in an hour if he doesn't get some people capable of playing back at him.
This made me laugh at loud and spit water across the room. Im an idiot.
K toogood.I'm now officially ignoring your existance.  Party's over.I'll talk to JW about banning you, and your main account, when I get a chance.Have a nice life, man.
No, thirteen yr old girls usally sound like this: "Sure I want some candy mister, and a ride too, sure"~sublime
Guest Anonymous
K toogood.I'm now officially ignoring your existance.  Party's over.I'll talk to JW about banning you, and your main account, when I get a chance.Have a nice life, man.
he is a girlie man
he is a girlie man
at least he's a man. you're a lowlife fucking moron who has nothing better to do than whine every time smash posts.

Cliff Cantor: Out With a Bang ($46,245) Log: What does a bad beat sound like? Cliff Cantor is all in, and when the river card falls, he lets out the F-Bomb loud enough for the entire tournament area to hear. Since he is eliminated on the hand, the ten-minute penalty is pretty irrelevant. Cliff Cantor is eliminated somewhere between 150-160, earning $46,245. Date / Time: 2005-07-12 14:11:00 Title: James Pollack Eliminated Log: James Pollack and Jonathan Kalmar get all their money in preflop, on Pollack's short stack. Pollack shows 7-6 while Kalmar shows K-9. The flop comes 9-2-2 and when a 3 hits on the turn, Pollack is drawing dead. After the river card of a 6, he's eliminated, but not before being met with a small round of applause and a series of handshakes from his table. Date / Time: 2005-07-12 14:07:00 Title: Farzad Bonyadi Wins Large Pot Log: The player in seat #9 makes it $25,000 to go. Farzad Bonyadi calls. The flop comes K-9-7. Bonyadi checks, and the player bets $30,000, Bonyadi calls again. The turn is a 2. Both players check. The river is a Queen. This time Bonyadi bets $75,000 and his opponent calls. Bonyadi shows A-9, and the other hand is mucked. Bonyadi takes down a $350,000 pot. Date / Time: 2005-07-12 14:02:00 Title: Paul Darden Eliminated Log: Paul Darden goes all-in preflop for his last $17,000 and is called by George Huber. Darden shows 8s-7s and Huber holds A-10. The flop comes 7-3-3, and Daren is the slight favorite. The turn is a 5, and Darden is looking good, but the river is an Ace and Darden is eliminated. Date / Time: 2005-07-12 14:02:00 Title: Kjetil Praesttun Eliminated ($46,245) Log: Kjetil Praesttun is all in preflop with Ah-Ks against Stephen Deetz's pocket tens (10h-10d). It's a race situation as the flop comes Kh-Qh-7d. Praesttun takes a big lead with a pair of kings, and Deetz will need to catch a ten or a runner-runner straight to eliminate his opponent. The turn card is the 10c, and Deetz makes a set of tens. Now Praesttun needs to catch a jack (for a straight) to stay alive. The river card is the 5d, and Kjetil Praesttun is eliminated in approximately 164th place, earning $46,245.

Date / Time: 2005-07-12 14:24:00 Title: Hua and Ivey Log: CK Hua makes it $22,000 to go. It's called by the player in seat #3 and Phil Ivey. The flop comes Qh-7s-5d. Hua bets out $55,000, and Ivey is the only caller. The turn is the 3d. Hua bets out $90,000 this time and Ivey calls again. The river is 4s. Both players check. Ivey shows Q-J. Hua mucks, and Ivey wins a $300,000+ pot.

Date / Time: 2005-07-12 14:24:00  Title: Hua and Ivey  Log: CK Hua makes it $22,000 to go.  It's called by the player in seat #3 and Phil Ivey.  The flop comes Qh-7s-5d.  Hua bets out $55,000, and Ivey is the only caller.  The turn is the 3d.  Hua bets out $90,000 this time and Ivey calls again.  The river is 4s.  Both players check.  Ivey shows Q-J.  Hua mucks, and Ivey wins a $300,000+ pot.
That a boy Ivey.

Looks like Chan better look out. There may be another back to back performance.