front page weirdness -- hijack?

Okay... so instead of using my favorite, I typed in the url, 'www.fullcontactpoker.com' and I get a page with a lot of broken links but Daniel's banner on the top. Still the links are awfully weird....... and all the links take me to some site 'pokerstories.com'. I had to get here by clicking on their blogs section, then on DN's blog, which took me to the real FC, and then one the forums. Any idea wtf that was all about?

dude no joke..i was completely confused with whats going on...luckily i clicked on dns blog and it brought me back home...somebody needs to explain what the heck is going on

Poker Stories is currently developing a free online poker room which will be live some time after the WSOP 2005 so click the yellow star above and bookmark us. Thanks for visiting our site and sweet dreams of pokerany ties to fullcontactpoker.com ?? :club:

Poker Stories is currently developing a free online poker room which will be live some time after the WSOP 2005 so click the yellow star above and bookmark us. Thanks for visiting our site and sweet dreams of pokerany ties to fullcontactpoker.com ?? :club:
Sure does seem odd, considering Daniel's messages yesterday about his new online project and suprise for the FCP community...

Glad I found the thread talking about this. Once I finally got to the correct webpage I looked for the thread talking about that craziness cuz I was too lazy to start my own. :oops: Anyway... er... welll... rock and roll?

It's like some sort of game. Maybe they are going to start hiding FCP and then see how long it takes us to find it.
That would be awesome, for the posts of 5 people in a row typing "1st!!!!~!!!~111~!" after each other alone.And yes, this is a post soley based on Pupsta's comment in another thread where he theorizes we get one dollar for every post. I have a lot of ground to make up.

I didn't even know until you guys brought it up. My home page is the forum's front page. That is weird - I'm not sure what happened. If it was a hacker, that guy really sucks at hacking. At least put up some kind of funny comment like the last guy. If it's not a hacker, someone really screwed up. :oops:I'm sure it will all be fixed in a few hours though. :club: