blatant collusion in party right now

This is clearly 2 players that have made a pre-determined decision to constantly have raising wars despite what the cards may dictate, this is collusion to manipulate the game, no matter the profitability.If you're psychic maybe.You, or anyone else, has no way of knowing, barring access to Party's internal servers or the sudden onset of clairvoyance.That's the point.How many times does it take for it to get through. You do not if this was collusion. No one posting knows if it was collusion. You do not have any evidence that indicates it was collusion, such as what the hole cards were on each hand.Post a hand of one player pumping a pot up with junk when the other one has a nut hand and I'll be more inclined to take this chicken little bullshit seriously.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But making a profit is and will always be a fad among many. I'd never leave a game these two were in, ever.I'd have buddy listed them, not whined to Party about it. I wouldn't care if they *were* colluding, if they're colluding in a manner I can easily exploit for cash.Why would you even bother to accuse a suspected team that loses money to you??

Smash.You know anything about writing screenplays? Sure.I've never sold one, but I've written a few for the hell of it when I first started writing more as form exercises than anything else.Why?

Smash.You know anything about writing screenplays? Sure.I've never sold one, but I've written a few for the hell of it when I first started writing more as form exercises than anything else.Why?
I've been told its roughly 1 page, = 1 minute on the screen.Is this accurate?
This is clearly 2 players that have made a pre-determined decision to constantly have raising wars despite what the cards may dictate, this is collusion to manipulate the game, no matter the profitability.If you're psychic maybe.You, or anyone else, has no way of knowing, barring access to Party's internal servers or the sudden onset of clairvoyance.That's the point.How many times does it take for it to get through. You do not if this was collusion. No one posting knows if it was collusion. You do not have any evidence that indicates it was collusion, such as what the hole cards were on each hand.Post a hand of one player pumping a pot up with junk when the other one has a nut hand and I'll be more inclined to take this chicken little bullshit seriously.
Proof is a decision based upon evidence.There's about 30+ hands of evidence referenced earlier in this thread that suggest collusion. The only reason I started posting in this thread was to counter the fact that you seem to have made up YOUR mind that it wasn't collusion and that everyone should obey your command to "let it go". Frankly, your only argument seems to be focused on the fact that you don't like the "blatent" in the title of the post and decided to lay down your version of the law. I've no reason to continue debating, and look forward to the OP giving us an update from Party Poker when it comes.

I've been told its roughly 1 page, = 1 minute on the screen.Is this accurate?Depends how dense the dialogue is.Something like "pulp fiction" is going to be a lot longer page per minute wise than "independence day".But, yeah, around there.

I've been told its roughly 1 page, = 1 minute on the screen.Is this accurate?Depends how dense the dialogue is.Something like "pulp fiction" is going to be a lot longer page per minute wise than "independence day".But, yeah, around there.
Thanks. :-)

The only reason I started posting in this thread was to counter the fact that you seem to have made up YOUR mind that it wasn't collusion and that everyone should obey your command to "let it go"Do me a favor and just read the words I write, without attempting to ascribe unexpressed meaning to them. If you want to know why I wrote something, just ask.You attempting to understand my motivation for posting something is like an ant trying to compose a symphony.

Thanks. :-)
why the sudden SP question? I write these too (or at least attempt at writting) ...just curious anyway...
No, my argument is that Party can see the hole cards and the hand histories and can determine if it was collusion or screwing around.In the case that they determine it wasn't collusion, it's unlikely they're going to respond to a censored off email from someone *who's concluded allready that it was "blatant" collusion*Understand?
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul
No one got this reference? .....and I don't even like Billy Madison. oh, and KNIBB HIGH FOOTBALL RULES
You attempting to understand my motivation for posting something is like an ant trying to compose a symphony.
My Ant composed a Symphony once. It was pretty good, but my uncle thought it was too BOLD. You see why?

A couple of college kids that play at my cash game play on PP. THe other night they were discussing how they were sharing hands through AIM. I had respect for them up until that point. I still like them as people, but I called them fags for colluding. They used to show each other what they had after hands until the we adopted a show one show all rule.

hey iysm iy birthsy u ******,s,, seriouslu,, letgs ****e rock it up man.. i'i ty smonday, and i'm ****en smahed.m o hasnd yes smahs, i i like to knowabnortthe whoole screen plyay shit., for patryp sux. let me kn wyour deal, man., what are u syain f orthios whole prop,.

hey iysm iy birthsy u censored,s,, seriouslu,, letgs censored rock it up man.. i'i ty smonday, and i'm censored smahed.m o hasnd yes smahs, i i like to knowabnortthe whoole screen plyay censored., for patryp sux. let me kn wyour deal, man., what are u syain f orthios whole prop,.
When I read posts like this it makes me wonder how alcohol is legal while marijuana is not.Of course I know the answer is religious douches and political nonsense, but I had to say it anyways.
hey iysm iy birthsy u censored,s,, seriouslu,, letgs censored rock it up man.. i'i ty smonday, and i'm censored smahed.m o hasnd yes smahs, i i like to knowabnortthe whoole screen plyay censored., for patryp sux. let me kn wyour deal, man., what are u syain f orthios whole prop,.
When I read posts like this it makes me wonder how alcohol is legal while marijuana is not.Of course I know the answer is religious douches and political nonsense, but I had to say it anyways.
speeess i lov eu man.. seriously. i lov eyou.. dont hznge on me dude.,
speeess i lov eu man.. seriously. i lov eyou.. dont hznge on me dude.,
I promise that was not meant as an insult to you. I like what you're doing tonight. A lot.

if these guys were colluding they were doing a horrible job of it. like smash said if they actually waited for one of them to have a hand, and then pump the pot this would be more obvious. i've played at 6max tables with 2 maniacs like this a handful of times, and watched them chunk off nearly a grand a sitting as the two got into a raising war every hand. one out of 5 hands would pay off someone who stuck around with a monster. i don't think they were colluding and i can't pretend to tell you what i think they were thinking. perhaps this is how degenerate rich gamblers get off. one of them was actually making fun of someone else for folding. this essential weapon in poker was a foreign subject to them. like smash said i buddy listed them and the thought to report them never crossed my mind. sure i probably folded a plethora of winning hands to them, but if i went to the river i almost always showed down the best hand. but with these two it was different. the fold on the river for half a bet getting 40-1 odds or whatever it was on that all-in situation, and only calling on the river with the nuts after a bloodbath of betting on every prior street are blatant tell-tale signs that all is not right. i don't know if their accounts should get closed but they probably shouldn't be allowed to play at the same table anymore. they clearly know each other as they followed each other around pulling this charade at every table they sat together at. but if they do sit together again don't call pp, just take their money. they both suck at poker, and they suck worse at cheating.

The correct answer is usually the most obvious.Is your answer the most obvious??No. Do you see why?Do you see that "ussually" isn't the same "allways"?My only point here is that no one has any proff *at all* that this was actually collusion, but 99% of the posters on this thread assume it was.Without any evidence at all.Suspect, sure. Blantantly collusion? Not hardly.
look at the hand examples posted earlier in the thread, those show blatant proof, simple as that. check the one where where the two get in a raising war and the one guy reraises all in for 2 more dollars on river in like a 90 dollar pot and the other guy folds, how is this not collusion?? that's right it is.