blatant collusion in party right now

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so you know, I called in PP about this, because after watching it for so long, I couldn't take it anymore.I didn't mention the Nussbaus character, but I think someone would do well to either call/e-mail them AGAIN and tell them the story AGAIN so we're sure these people get stopped.Anyone that stops in the room, call or e-mail PP and tell them. That is flat out ridiculous in that room.
I emailed them twice, asked if they could send me the money I lost on that particular hand.. ...Hey, its worth a shot right?
This is unbelievable......If Party Poker doesn't ban them, I will not play there anymore.
i would gladly still play there.plenty of noncolluding tables to make money off of.
Yes, that's pretty egregious. Party needs to do something about that for sure.On another note, I can see why your chat got banned. Such language!
lol, I was pissed, 4 tabling and all id see when I checked on the table was a 3 bet pf from that guy, I just thought he was an idiot.. so I lost my hand and then watched the other hand and then realized what was going on.. my PT isnt working right now so I had no way to veryify this while I was in the hand
This is unbelievable......If Party Poker doesn't ban them, I will not play there anymore.
i would gladly still play there.plenty of noncolluding tables to make money off of.
Yeah that was probably a weak threat.....

***** Hand History for Game 2325843647 *****$2/$4 Hold'em - Thursday, July 07, 18:11:22 EDT 2005Table Table 34446 (Real Money)Seat 6 is the buttonTotal number of players : 10 Seat 1: shiuan ( $111.5 )Seat 3: snpwuv ( $77 )Seat 4: cthemanb ( $54 )Seat 5: HAMANPATEL ( $167.25 )Seat 6: killinghours ( $116 )Seat 7: NussBaus ( $141 )Seat 9: wendyclark2 ( $30.5 )Seat 10: prtypsux ( $83.5 )Seat 2: MazaA ( $172 )Seat 8: LancairIV ( $100 )NussBaus posts small blind [$1].LancairIV posts big blind [$2].** Dealing down cards **wendyclark2 calls [$2].prtypsux folds.shiuan folds.MazaA folds.snpwuv folds.cthemanb folds.HAMANPATEL raises [$4].killinghours folds.NussBaus folds.LancairIV folds.wendyclark2 calls [$2].** Dealing Flop ** [ 8d, 7d, 7s ]wendyclark2 bets [$2].HAMANPATEL raises [$4].wendyclark2 raises [$4].HAMANPATEL raises [$4].wendyclark2 calls [$2].** Dealing Turn ** [ 2d ]wendyclark2 bets [$4].HAMANPATEL raises [$8].wendyclark2 raises [$8].HAMANPATEL raises [$8].wendyclark2 calls [$4].** Dealing River ** [ 3c ]wendyclark2 is all-In [$2.5]HAMANPATEL folds.wendyclark2 does not show cards.wendyclark2 wins $59lolnot obviousHAMANPATEL has left the table.

Are you joking??? First of all I think PPSux is just mad because he folded the best hand 2x in row and second of all if these guys are colluding then maybe you've never played in against aggressive players. I have played and i've been the one to call and raise every single time just to see table image shift. Maybe they are just crazy gamblers but c'mon it hardly seems like collusion. I think there are enough tin hats to go around though. JMO no offense to those who see collusion.

its over I think, unless they switched s/n's or moved to another table...I wish that they cancel their accts before they can cashout..Im just glad the money I lost w/ them was recovered won back in the other tables.

Are you joking??? First of all I think PPSux is just mad because he folded the best hand 2x in row and second of all if these guys are colluding then maybe you've never played in against aggressive players. I have played and i've been the one to call and raise every single time just to see table image shift. Maybe they are just crazy gamblers but c'mon it hardly seems like collusion. I think there are enough tin hats to go around though. JMO no offense to those who see collusion.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you forgot the SW right?.,..........right?
You're so fucking stupid!

Here is a hand from the 3/6 table. They got killed. hahahhahahahahhaThis is so satisfying.Hello KaiserSoze12,You have recently requested your transcript of the game number 2325884544.***** Hand History for Game 2325884544 *****3/6 TexasHTGameTable (Limit) - Thu Jul 07 18:19:26 EDT 2005Table Table 54814 (6 max) (Real Money) -- Seat 3 is the buttonTotal number of players : 6Seat 1: lorraine1116 ( $42.5)Seat 2: HAMANPATEL ( $150)Seat 3: SK_Tom84 ( $502)Seat 4: vatomungoJR ( $206.5)Seat 5: imaworm ( $98.5)Seat 6: wendyclark2 ( $43)vatomungoJR posts small blind (1)imaworm posts big blind (3)wendyclark2 posts big blind (3)HAMANPATEL posts big blind (3)** Dealing down cards **wendyclark2 raises (3) to 6lorraine1116 calls (6)HAMANPATEL raises (6) to 9SK_Tom84 folds.vatomungoJR folds.imaworm calls (6)wendyclark2 calls (3)lorraine1116 calls (3)** Dealing Flop ** : [ 8h, 9h, 8c ] imaworm checks.wendyclark2 bets (3)lorraine1116 calls (3)HAMANPATEL raises (6) to 6imaworm calls (6)wendyclark2 raises (6) to 9lorraine1116 calls (6)HAMANPATEL calls (3)imaworm calls (3)** Dealing Turn ** : [ 7c ] imaworm checks.wendyclark2 bets (6)lorraine1116 calls (6)HAMANPATEL raises (12) to 12imaworm raises (18) to 18wendyclark2 calls (12)lorraine1116 calls (12)HAMANPATEL calls (6)** Dealing River ** : [ Qh ] imaworm bets (6)wendyclark2 bets (7)wendyclark2 is all-In.lorraine1116 folds.HAMANPATEL folds.imaworm calls (1)Creating Main Pot with $157 with wendyclark2** Summary **Main Pot: $157 | | Rake: $2Board: [ 8h 9h 8c 7c Qh ]lorraine1116 balance $6.5, lost $36 (folded) HAMANPATEL balance $114, lost $36 (folded) SK_Tom84 balance $502, didn't bet (folded)vatomungoJR balance $205.5, lost $1 (folded) imaworm balance $212.5, bet $43, collected $157, net +$114 [ 7d 7s ] [ a full house, Sevens full of eights -- 8h,8c,7d,7s,7c ]wendyclark2 balance $0, lost $43 [ Ts 3s ] [ a pair of eights -- Qh,Ts,9h,8h,8c ]

Did they show any profit?
I'm pretty sure they were up before half of FCP went into the table and alerted everyone there about them.They moved on to another table and tried it, but busted out, I think. Outrageous.
Did they show any profit?
I'm pretty sure they were up before half of FCP went into the table and alerted everyone there about them.They moved on to another table and tried it, but busted out, I think. Outrageous.
thats cuz they sucked at it too...they didnt even fold when the other dude was capping.
You're so fucking stupid!
Dutch I've read a lot of your posts and they all seem smart and educated until now. Wow I'm sorry that I can't see the collusion. Maybe I have too much time in B&M but to just come out and say that is kinda uncool. Maybe post some more hands and I can see the collusion but I only saw the first two that PPsux put up when I wrote and then the last one they lost money...when you collude aren't you supposed to make money. I don't know sorry to ruin your day jeez