arieh's tshirts are up ....lame

The shirts might not be that cool but instead of seeing 38 posts saying "pathetic" and "sucks" you could be more informative. Maybe come up with your own ideas? That'd work..

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The shirts might not be that cool but instead of seeing 38 posts saying "pathetic" and "sucks" you could be more informative. Maybe come up with your own ideas? That'd work..
Uhhhh, i did. 8)

How can such a "creative" poker player "create" this crap?Josh once said..."I feel I can win with any two cards...."That creativity was definately not at work when putting these T-shirts together....Pretty bad.....

Poker "poker" t-shirts by nature are lame and cheesey unless you are sponsored by the brand or you are some f***** hardcore poseur.That said, in J-diddy's defense, I think the concept behind the evolution and life shirts are pretty dope, the execution is questionable.

Poker "poker" t-shirts by nature are lame and cheesey unless you are sponsored by the brand or you are some f***** hardcore poseur.That said, in J-diddy's defense, I think the concept behind the evolution and life shirts are pretty dope, the execution is questionable.
the evolution idea is the most unoriginal thing he could have done
the evolution idea is the most unoriginal thing he could have done
OK, Versace. 8)

I have done graphic arts before as a hobby, & I will come up with ideas for shirts often. I have made a few things I like & some I don't.But I always ask my friends for their honest opinion before I print anything.If Josh did this he owes them a kick in the nuts for lying.

I really don't think the shirts are *that* bad.I probably wouldn't wear one, but I have seen much worse.Seriously, how can you really hate these?
not as much hate, but the OP put it best, they are Lame. I dunno, I didn't know what to expect when I clicked on the link, but I hope that Josh redoes them

Just awful. I laughed out loud, until I realized he probably has boxes, and boxes, and boxes, and boxes of these things. Even the graffiti logo on the back is played out. You're a poker player. People go to school for years to do graphic design. I guess he found out the hard way why. This actually made me look forward to the "poker brat" line.

• 2 years later...
i hate reading long threads only to find out they're years old...and with broken links left and right....
It helps to be browsing the forum before and after its bumped.Cause then you're like 'wtf, i dont remember some 15 page thread here before'