I am a huge Daniel Negreanu fan. I am also Canadian. The fact that the player of the year in poker is canadian is amazing. I heard a post somewhere that is 30-40 wins might have been luck because of the way he has been "playing" in the WSOP...sorry let me re phrase that not the way he has been playing but his "results". Anyone that plays poker with any kind of regularity will have a stretch of cold cards and bad luck..we have to admit luck helps,,,have to be good to be lucky and lucky to be good.best of luck the rest of the way...you are still a winner in 99% of the people that post here eyes !Ken

I am a huge Daniel Negreanu fan. I am also Canadian. The fact that the player of the year in poker is canadian is amazing. I heard a post somewhere that is 30-40 wins might have been luck because of the way he has been "playing" in the WSOP...sorry let me re phrase that not the way he has been playing but his "results". Anyone that plays poker with any kind of regularity will have a stretch of cold cards and bad luck..we have to admit luck helps,,,have to be good to be lucky and lucky to be good.best of luck the rest of the way...you are still a winner in 99% of the people that post here eyes !Ken
and then you wonder why posters on RGP and 2+2 call this forum a place for posters to verbally fellate DN...

DN is the best! I sent him an email and he actually responded! Im sending him a ceramic vase that I made for him. Im shipping it soon! Its so awesome to make something for your poker idle!

DN is the best! I sent him an email and he actually responded! Im sending him a ceramic vase that I made for him. Im shipping it soon! Its so awesome to make something for your poker idle!
Is "poker idle" similiar to a "poker idol" ?
and then you wonder why posters on RGP and 2+2 call this forum a place for posters to verbally fellate DN...
No, we don't wonder. This is the equivalent of a band's website compared to a music website. Obviously it'll attract the fanboy audience on top of the average poker fan.

Yea DN is the man, I dont agree with him on everything, but thats probably because i've got my own personality. Anyway's i was looking for a vacuum to clean my room but realized i can just use kennyg1966 lips.Haha just messing man, yea hopefully dn can pull off another string of victories soon.

Contrary to some poeples belief, this is a site about Daniel Negreanu! We are here to discuss poker, life, & to support Daniel because we are fans. All the idiots who continue to bash Daniel need to go to another site maybe www.philhellmuth.com !

Contrary to some poeples belief, this is a site about Daniel Negreanu! We are here to discuss poker, life, & to support Daniel because we are fans. All the idiots who continue to bash Daniel need to go to another site maybe www.philhellmuth.com !
you guys smoke alot of pole i dont bash DN but i dont shake it for him when he pees either.
I'm a poker player and regular visitor to this site. I can't believe how many posters want to say something, anything, negative about a top class player and by all accounts a decent guy. I doubt he is too concerned about their opinions as most seem to be play money know it alls but its unusually generous to allow himself to bcome exposed to the tedium of that kind of petty attitude.I don't post but like many others I do read and I want to say to those that post positive pieces don't allow the adolescent petty sniggering of unhappy strangers annoy you. If they were busy doing something onstructive they wouldnt have any interest in writing like antagonistic teens.And best wishes with that vase, fellow fan!
I'm a poker player and regular visitor to this site. I can't believe how many posters want to say something, anything, negative about a top class player and by all accounts a decent guy. I doubt he is too concerned about their opinions as most seem to be play money know it alls but its unusually generous to allow himself to bcome exposed to the tedium of that kind of petty attitude.I don't post but like many others I do read and I want to say to those that post positive pieces don't allow the adolescent petty censored of unhappy strangers annoy you. If they were busy doing something onstructive they wouldnt have any interest in writing like antagonistic teens.And best wishes with that vase, fellow fan!
well said
Yea DN is the man, I dont agree with him on everything, but thats probably because i've got my own personality. Anyway's i was looking for a vacuum to clean my room but realized i can just use kennyg1966 lips.Haha just messing man, yea hopefully dn can pull off another string of victories soon.
Were you playing low limit PP late last night?