great movie lines that didn't make it

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Samir, you're missing the point. The point is you're supposed to work out what you...PC load letter...what the f.uck does that mean!?I mentioned this in another thread, but I got this message from my printer at work and just cracked up!

"... I can put you in queens on the night of the robbery.""really? I live in queens.. you got a team of monkeys workin on this?"- Suspects"YOU ARE THE ONES WHO ARE THE BALL LICKERS..."- JnSBSB"Piss on you Wyatt"-Tombstone"AKA My Dick, uncle salty!""Yeah, yeah AKA his dick uncle saltyTTDIDWYD"I can get you a toe, I can get you a toe by three o'clock...with nailpolish"- you know this one"Peachy, the world is my oyster...."- Dusk till Dawn

I didn't watch the show, but I'll go out on a limb and say this didn't make the list..."Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family, Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life. I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who need reasons when you've got heroin?"and..."So why did I do it? I could offer a million answers, all false. The truth is that I'm a bad person, but that's going to change, I'm going to change. This is the last of this sort of thing. I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm going to be just like you: the job, the family, the fucking big television, the washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electrical tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisurewear, luggage, three-piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing the gutters, getting by, looking ahead, to the day you die."and..."I hate being Scottish. We're the lowest of the fucking low, the scum of the earth, the most wretched, servile, miserable, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some people hate the English, but I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are colonized by wankers. We can't even pick a decent culture to be colonized by. We are ruled by effete arseholes. It's a shite state of affairs and all the fresh air in the world will not make any fucking difference."-Trainspotting

"I told that Kraut a thousand times -- I don't roll on Shabbas!""The Dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that.""Also, Dude, Chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.""You brought the ****ing Pomeranian bowling?" -----"I haven't brought it bowling...I didn't rent it shoes, I'm not buying it a f-ucking beer, it's not taking a f-ucking turn...""You said it, man. Nobody f-ucks with the Jesus."

The best movie line ever is when Ash says "Who's laughing now!!" after cuting his own hand off.
"This is my boom stick!"

Fingercuffs- Chasing AmyMy girlfriend sucked 36 d1cks. In a row?Try not to suck any d1ck on your way to the parking lot. -ClerksI'd do it myself but I pulled my back out hump1n your mom last night. kneebg--Mallrats

Well. i guess it all started when i was in grade 2, and i caught my reflection in my spoon. and thought. Wow. your really good looking.maybe i can do this for a living."whats that?".. .... you know. be professionally good looking.Its Hansel.. he's so hot right now  .. Hansel.THEIR BREAK DANCE FIGHTING
I <3 THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!U KNOW REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD LOOKING.
Well. i guess it all started when i was in grade 2, and i caught my reflection in my spoon. and thought. Wow. your really good looking.maybe i can do this for a living."whats that?".. .... you know. be professionally good looking.Its Hansel.. he's so hot right now  .. Hansel.THEIR BREAK DANCE FIGHTING
I <3 THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!U KNOW REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD LOOKING.
hey is that you in the pic??. Looks like a BBQ party.. i just had one 5 mins ago at work. beer and BBQ while workin.. nothing better.. now i'm going to sleep under my desk for 3 hours

It's criminal that goodfellas was left off the list, and has been so neglected here:"Now go home and get you're censored shinebox!""As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster""I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers.""How am I funny, like a clown? What is so funny about me? What the **** is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me what's funny.""Paulie may have moved slow, but it was only because Paulie didn't have to move for anybody.""You know Spider, you're a ****in' mumbling stuttering little prick. You know that?"I could go on and on.

What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing! How 'bout we get you in your p.j.'s and we hit the hay. Ron Burgundy: You are a smelly pirate hooker! Veronica Corningstone: You look like a blueberry! Ron Burgundy: Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island! Veronica Corningstone: Well you... have bad hair! Ron Burgundy: You've got a dirty whorish mouth. Ron Burgundy: You stay classy, San Diego. I'm Ron Burgundy? Ed Harken: Dammit! Who typed a question mark on the Teleprompter? Ron Burgundy: Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast! Champ Kind: It jumped up a notch! Ron Burgundy: It did, didn't it? Brick Tamland: Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart! Ron Burgundy: I saw that! Brick killed a guy! Did you throw a trident? Brick Tamland: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident! Ron Burgundy: Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.

'You talkin' ta me?' - DUH'... and then he showed those men of will, what will really is.' - The Usual Suspects'Have you ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?' - Batman'I triple-dog dare you!!' - A Christmas Story'Get away from her you bitch!' - Aliens.

Big Lebowski "Hey man, there is a beverage here" "Obviously you're not a golpher" "At least I'm house trained" "I've dabbled in pacifism, not in Nam of course..." "She's got to feed the monkey, man" "I'm just gonna find a cash machine..."