great movie lines that didn't make it

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was "yippie Kay-yay motha f@cker" in it??or what about "Matrix.. you said you would kill me last"... "I lied"Actually:"Sully, remember when I told you I'd kill you last?""That's right Matirx. You did.""I lied."
Don't go Commando on me.I eat Green Berets for breakfeast.
LOL.. ya heisthejuan is right.. I messed that one up a little.and Inthegreenmist..by far one of the greates 80's flics of all.. hahahha fred savage

Hey Billy, Have you ever seen a grown man naked?Ever been in a Tukish prison?Do you like to hang around gymnasium locker rooms?Airplane

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." - The Usual Suspects"Do you see what happens Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuc.k a stranger in the as.s Larry?" - The Big Lebowski"Look...strange women lying about in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government." - Monty Python and the Holy Grail"Hey pigfuc.ker...can I call you pigfuc.ker? No, only my friends can call me pigfuc.ker." - Baseketball"WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION NUMBNUTS? DIDN'T MOMMY AND DADDY SHOW YOU ENOUGH ATTENTION?" - Full Metal Jacket (How there could be nothing from FMJ is beyond me...)"Vegas baby, Vegas" - Swingers"Otisburg?" - Superman"Hang on Lady, we going for a ride!" Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (nothing from the IJ series either...)"How am I funny, like a clown? What is so funny about me? What the FUC.K is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me what's funny." (Seriously, come on, most quoted line of the 90's doesnt make the top 100?)"THEY FUC.K YOU AT THE DRIVE THROUGH!!!" (sticking with Joe Pesci for a second...someone needs to teach me how to swear on this board, send me a PM)

Hey Billy, Have you ever seen a grown man naked?Ever been in a Tukish prison?Do you like to hang around gymnasium locker rooms?Airplane
Do you like movies with Gladiators Billy?

"we're on a mission from God"-Blues Brothers"Non!"-Marcel Marceau in Silent Movie (only spoken word in the movie)"You owe me MONEY"-The Hustler

The price is wrong B.itch!!! - Happy GilmoreExcuse me while I whip this out - Blazing SaddlesToo many from Caddyshack to name, examples...Judge Smalls: How do you compare yourself to other golfers.Ty Webb: HeightTy Webb: We have a pool..and a pond..Pond would be good for you.Carl: Cannonball!!!!The entire Spackler llama story...big hitter that llama..longNoonan!!Miissssss it!! danny danny danny NOONAN!!

Ajs, I have a new found respect for you.Big Trouble In Little ChinaSit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. If I'm not back by dawn, call the president.don't get me started on this movie.

get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip man and some turkey peanutbuterchoclate hagendas ice cream bars man! gotta have choclate! man popcorn red popcorn hersheys choclate bars little grahm crackers little marshmellos were gonna make some smores man yeah two big pizzas man with everything on em' water a whole lotta water man -half baked

Ajs, I have a new found respect for you.Big Trouble In Little ChinaSit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. If I'm not back by dawn, call the president.don't get me started on this movie.
Can see things no one else can see. Do things no one else can do. Real things? As real as Lo Pan! Hey, what more can a guy ask for? Oh, a six-demon bag! Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Can see things no one else can see. Do things no one else can do. Real things? As real as Lo Pan! Hey, what more can a guy ask for? Oh, a six-demon bag! Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Anybody who showed up was going to join Lim Lee in the Hell of Being Cut to Pieces.Hell of what? Chinese have a lot of hells. Yes I know. I am a tool.