• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ten bucks. Ten Names. WSOP Maine Event. You provide ten names, if any of them make it to the final table, I pay you ten bucks. If none of them do, you pay me. Let me knowThere's going to be a WSOP tourney in Maine? SWEET!

this is a solid wager.im in.NegreanuJuandaHarringtonshit, those are the only ones I know....Josh AIveylet's just make this a $5 wager...i cant think of 10 plaers.

Wow, interesting proposal Smash. It's definetely a sucker's bet, but it's very tempting to try.How about $20 for 20 names? Even money, any of them make the final table.Or $10 for 10 names, $3 for each one that makes the table.I'm flexible.

How about $20 for 20 names? Even money, any of them make the final table. If you are going to continue that logic I will gladly take 6,600 players for $6,600

If you are going to continue that logic I will gladly take 6,600 players for $6,600Lol.That seems slightly unfair.$10 for 20 names or $1 for 20 or whatever.
weak/tight :wink:
Ten bucks.Ten Names.WSOP Main Event.You provide ten names, if any of them make it to the final table, I pay you ten bucks.  If none of them do, you pay me.Let me know.
This is a stupid bet. You'd have to offer me 20-1 for this to be a good bet.

This is a stupid bet. You'd have to offer me 20-1 for this to be a good betI don't think that's true.If you'd picked 20 names to make it to last years final table wouldn't Harrington have been on there?

Ten bucks.Ten Names.WSOP Main Event.You provide ten names, if any of them make it to the final table, I pay you ten bucks.  If none of them do, you pay me.Let me know.
This is a stupid bet. You'd have to offer me 20-1 for this to be a good bet.
Alright Sklansky, always trying to tilt the table your way!

This is definitely a sucker's bet. However, smart for Smash if anyone is dumb enough to take his bet. In order to take the 20 names for $20, I'd have to have at least 5-1 odds to make that bet. Improve the setup a bit and I may take you up on it smash.

I'll do it.tell uwhat smash., lets make it an even 50.00 and we both pick ten names.Whoever has the most at the final table wins.. if its a draw. its a drawHmm...like a crossbook.Draws suck. How about ten names, total prize money of the "team" wins the bet?

I'll do it.tell uwhat smash., lets make it an even 50.00 and we both pick ten names.Whoever has the most at the final table wins.. if its a draw. its a drawHmm...like a crossbook.Draws suck.  How about ten names, total prize money of the "team" wins the bet?
deal.

This is definitely a sucker's bet. However, smart for Smash if anyone is dumb enough to take his bet. In order to take the 20 names for $20, I'd have to have at least 5-1 odds to make that bet. Improve the setup a bit and I may take you up on it smashOdds side this sucks for me big time if, say Daniel or someone on virtually everyone's list makes it. I'd prefer altering the number of names or the payout structure to something that seems more reasonable to you.Like 20 names, $10 if none make it, $10 each for ones that do.Or something.

deal.Ok.I want Danny, Annie, Ivey, Spirit Rock, Boyd, Phillips, Harry, Marcel, Barry, and Helmuth.Both teams free to substitute to fill in anyone knocked out on the first day or anyone who doesn't show up for whatever reason sound ok?

deal.Ok.I want Danny, Annie, Ivey, Spirit Rock, Boyd, Phillips, Harry, Marcel, Barry, and Helmuth.Both teams free to substitute to fill in anyone knocked out on the first day or anyone who doesn't show up for whatever reason sound ok?
Boyd? Dutch Boyd? Come again?
ok. 1st day only.. your taking boyd eh?. give me time to comprise my list of ringers.