Smash,I'd take some micro action, because I luvs action.How about we each draft 10.Whoever has the player that makes it deepest get's 5 bucks.If someone's player makes the final table he get's 10 bucks. (If shockingly we both have players at final table, whoever goes furthest get's 10 bucks.)If someone's player wins, he get's a whopping 20 bucks.It's cheap, even chances and for fun.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the 5 are . . .WolfpackerRoyal_TourGadjetZimmer4141Smasharoo - I'm fine doing the money however you guys decide, Neteller, over a poker site, whatever. As you all have said, I'm a trustworth guy so if you want to escrow it fine, if not that's fine as well. - I guess the only thing left to decide is when we hold "the draft", and I figure that could take a while with 150 names (5 teams, 20 players 10 alternates each) to be taken total . . . Let's gamble baby . . .

I guess the only thing left to decide is when we hold "the draft", and I figure that could take a while with 150 names No kidding.The last round of alternates is going to be like "Hey, who's that guy with the bad toupe. You know, the arab one"

I was hoping for the 3 to 1 odds :-) but like I say, I like action regardless. Anyway I can twist your arm to get a bonus if multiple people make the final table?Just tell me when and where to post my names and if you're still up for it and I'll do it. If you have a P-Stars, UB or Full Tilt account I'll transfer the twenty to you after I post the names. Then you can send my forty (or more) back after the Main Event is over.

So the 5 are . . .WolfpackerRoyal_TourGadjetZimmer4141Smasharoo - I'm fine doing the money however you guys decide, Neteller, over a poker site, whatever. As you all have said, I'm a trustworth guy so if you want to escrow it fine, if not that's fine as well. - I guess the only thing left to decide is when we hold "the draft", and I figure that could take a while with 150 names (5 teams, 20 players 10 alternates each) to be taken total . . . Let's gamble baby . . .
If someone gives me 2-1, I'll bet that none of the 150 drafted will make the final table.
I guess the only thing left to decide is when we hold "the draft", and I figure that could take a while with 150 names No kidding.The last round of alternates is going to be like "Hey, who's that guy with the bad toupe. You know, the arab one"
Ha! As if I'm lettin him slip through to the round of alternatives... I have him penciled in for 6th round...
If someone gives me 2-1, I'll bet that none of the 150 drafted will make the final table.
I'll take that bet
I'll take that bet
How much would you like to wager?

I want smash to remember this post, 'cause I still want to take him up on his twenty names , $20 wager.If this doesn't work I might have to get real drastic and use that new-fangled private messaging system.

try 600:1Nah that's nuts.Clearly Daniel is more likely to win it than Ben Affleck or whatever.There is a lot of dead money in there, it's not ALL luck.
then give each of the 6,600 people odds, and I'll take the field. That should pay atleast 20-1
Just catching up on this thread, but Jeff, i will handicap the entire field, and then give you 10-1 on the field if you would like...
  • 4 months later...