daniel's wsop performance tracker

Daniel's Wsop Results Buy-in+Re-Buys Result +/- Event 2 = 1500 Out of Money -1500Event 3 = 1500 Out of Money -1500 Event 4 = 1500 Out of Money -1500 Event 5 = 1500 Out of Money -1500Event 6 = 2500 Out of Money -2500 Event 7 = 13000 Out of Money -13000Event 8 = 1500 Out of Money -1500 Event 9 = 2000 Out of Money -2000 Event 10= 2000 36th - $3665 +1665Event 11= 2000 Out of Money -2000 Event 12= 34000 Out of Money -34000 Event 13= 5000 Out of Money -5000 Event 14= 1000 Out of Money -1000Event 15= 1500 Out of Money -1500 Event 16= 1500 Out of Money -1500Event 17= 2500 Out of Money -2500 Event 18= 2000 Out Of Money -2000 Event 19= 1500 Out of Money -1500 Event 20= 5000 Out of Money -5000 Event 21= 2500 Out of Money -2500 Event 22= 1500 Out of Money -1500 Event 23= 5000 Out of Money -5000 Event 24= 2500 Out of Money -2500Event 25= DNPEvent 27= DNPEvent 28= 5000 Out of Money -5000Event 29= 2000 Out of Money -2000Event 30= 5000 Out of Money -5000Event 31= 1500 Out of Money -1500Event 32= 5000 Out of Money -5000Event 33= 3000 Out of Money -3000Event 35= 10000 Out of Money -10000Event 36= 3000 22nd-$6725 +3725 Event 37= 6000 Out of Money -6000 Event 39= DNPMain Event 42=10000 Out of money -10000 =Total = -134620Event 1- Employees EventEvent 26 - Ladies OnlyEvent 34 - Seniors EventEvents 38+40= main event satellitesEvent 41=Charity/Media

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dke_xp120 NopeJayWeber Probobly notAbsolute Probobly notMilez probobly notKingAustin NopeAllInBluff NopeHangukMiguk nopeswtballer nopeXXEddie Nopeteneight nope***OUR MOST RECENT ADDITIONS****Dirtydutch NopeKingAustin So pissed he wants to be on againAny other requests, feel free to post here, or PM me...

dke_xp120   NopeJayWeber  Probobly notAbsolute   Probobly notMilez            probobly not**EDIT BY DEMAND**KingAustin NopeAllInBluff   Nope
Thanks bro.

You'd all care if Daniel was doing well. You're like fans of a sports team who only watch the highlights when your team wins.I will update this regardless how he does from now on. Good or bad.

no, we obviously all care and we all know that he is doing bad so there really is no reason for you to post about it. Thanks again captain obviousoh yeah can you add me to your list of people who dont care and think the person who posted abotu daniel is an idiot

no, we obviously all care and we all know that he is doing bad so there really is no reason for you to post about it. Thanks again captain obviousoh yeah can you add me to your list of people who dont care and think the person who posted abotu daniel is an idiot
Everything else about Daniel is posted on this site. But his results in the Wsop are only posted on the day of a specific event . His tournament results page has not been updated to show any WSOP results.If he were to win his next tourney I wouldn't stop the updates.

its not all that difficult to go to cardplayer.com and figure out how hes doing....but if you were smart you would check the general forum area, then under that travis, asu_sundevil i think is his name posts updates daily and hourly on how he is doing in whatever given tournament. So you could just stop wasting your time and just check that. Thanks-sam-ps....your still an idiot

its not all that difficult to go to cardplayer.com and figure out how hes doing....-sam-ps....your still an idiot
If you're going to call someone an idiot you might want to at least check your grammar. P.s.If Travis updated this info on Daniel's tourney results page then I would stop.

why exactly are people flaming the OP?it's not like he's making fun of daniel, he's just providing something which neither daniel nor travis are providing--a clear-cut list of only WSOP events which daniel has played in.i don't mind one bit.aseem

actually, you guys do care by posting. If you really didn't care you wouldn't post.You're saying you don't care, but what you mean is "stupid poster, thanks for wasting my time!".Sincerely, -The Clarification PolicePersonally, I'm glad to know that Daniel is down $25 grand in the WSOP so far. That makes me a true anal fan. Uh.. that didn't come out right. You know I meant about stats and stuff right?er... yeah, chicks...

I care.This post has more useful information than 95% of the posts on this site.

why exactly are people flaming the OP?it's not like he's making fun of daniel, he's just providing something which neither daniel nor travis are providing--a clear-cut list of only WSOP events which daniel has played in.i don't mind one bit.aseem
if you read his other threads you'll realize why he's being flamed.

I think people are reacting so poorly to the OP because they are diehard DN fans who jump down anyone's throat if they have the audacity to say anything negative about him. It happens any time someone says something to the effect of "he has so many ventures going on that he's not focusing on poker" or "hey, he hasn't won a tourney in a while", etc. So this little update on DN's progress comes across to them as a statement without him making a statement. They see the OP as saying "here's your boy DN. Look at how much he sucks."Now, after all that, I'll say this:I think people give DN too much blanket respect. He's by far my favourite player, and I think he's as good as anyone else on here does. But in the same way I'd say "oh, the Dallas Cowboys are struggling", I don't think it's inappropriate for someone to say the same kind of thing about DN. I'm sure he'd be the first to tell you he should be doing better at this year's WSOP.That being said, the OP does kind of come off in that smaras.s way. Whether he meant to or not, it still does reek of it, and you know that the people on here are going to jump on him for it.But in the end, people shouldn't be so ultra-defensive about DN's success (or lack thereof) lately. He's a big boy. He can handle himself.Mo

its not all that difficult to go to cardplayer.com and figure out how hes doing....but if you were smart you would check the general forum area, then under that travis, asu_sundevil i think is his name posts updates daily and hourly on how he is doing in whatever given tournament. So you could just stop wasting your time and just check that. Thanks-sam-ps....your still an idiot
LOL, what's up with the anger? I see nothing wrong with this post. He spent his time summing upDN's results. It should be appreciated, left along criticized. If you don't like it, say nothing. Just don't call him an idiot, IDIOT. :club:
I think people are reacting so poorly to the OP because they are diehard DN fans who jump down anyone's throat if they have the audacity to say anything negative about him. It happens any time someone says something to the effect of "he has so many ventures going on that he's not focusing on poker" or "hey, he hasn't won a tourney in a while", etc. So this little update on DN's progress comes across to them as a statement without him making a statement. They see the OP as saying "here's your boy DN. Look at how much he sucks."Now, after all that, I'll say this:I think people give DN too much blanket respect. He's by far my favourite player, and I think he's as good as anyone else on here does. But in the same way I'd say "oh, the Dallas Cowboys are struggling", I don't think it's inappropriate for someone to say the same kind of thing about DN. I'm sure he'd be the first to tell you he should be doing better at this year's WSOP.That being said, the OP does kind of come off in that smaras.s way. Whether he meant to or not, it still does reek of it, and you know that the people on here are going to jump on him for it.But in the end, people shouldn't be so ultra-defensive about DN's success (or lack thereof) lately. He's a big boy. He can handle himself.Mo
Like I stated earlier. I will update this post no matter what Daniel does from now on. I really believe that Daniel's Wsop summary results should be posted on this site for easy reference.I am trying not to post comments about his play on this thread. But I stand by everything I said in my past posts.
Daniel's Wsop Results Buy-in+Re-Buys Result +/- Event 12= 34000 Out of Money -34000
can someone clarify this for me? i was under the impression that event 12 was $2000 PL omaha with rebuys within the first couple hours.did DN rebuy 17 times? seems way too many times, even for him.help?