daniel's wsop performance tracker

There is no problem with my theory skeeter. I said it was an informative post. I also said I can see the point they are making on where the info is coming from. How you can debate this should give you a glimpse on why they don't like you. As for me, I am indifferent towards you
Skeeter? LOL. I can honestly say I've never been called Skeeter before. All Sapphire ever does is flame. Lately he/she has been flaming people for "jinxing" Daniel because they have the nerve to say they think he might do well in an upcoming event. He/she seems to take Daniel's success WAAAAAAAY too seriously.
don't even try to flame me saying that all i do is flame. If you want to question the contents of my post i can easily find more quality posts of mine than you have total posts. stop taking my posts out of context, it wasn't a flame about jinxing daniel, i was kidding. if you track my posts, i was NEVER on the go daniel bandwagon and i dont' appreciate the implication that i follow him blindly.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, this guy has a point.Daniel hasnt cashed in any tournament since Feb.except the censored cash in the WSOP.He is still profitable in tournaments and in cash games, but this years WSOP might put him down.  Maybe he should spend more time playing poker, less time advertising and what not, golden tee and whatever.
yeah, but in 2004 he made like 4 mil. who cares?
I understand that some threads are unusual and responses are necessary. My discontent is that nearly every thread gets flamed no matter what the topic. There are some people out there who seem to do nothing else but cast discouraging remarks at every opportunity. It appears to be getting worse every week. I wonder if I am the only person who is getting a bit put off by all of this?
I couldn't agree more....In fact as a newcomer to Daniel's forum I was totally shocked at just how rude people on this forum can be. DN seems such a laid back guy, someone always willing to be polite and extend some courtesy yet his forum is just the opposite. From what I've seen of the whole site it would be vastly improved by cutting the forum out.

If DN had won some events this year and overall just did really well and this same thread was started no one would be pissed, but for some reason all of his ball lickers and nut huggers on this site can't accept the fact that he's having a rough go of it lately and feel they need to put down anyone who states that he is.Its silly and really doesn't make any sense at all.