Is anyone else really curious as to what just happened with Layne Flack? I've been following closely on www.cardplayer.com when this most recent development was postedPot-Limit Final Table dramaSomething very weird is going on. About 15 minutes ago, while Layne Flack was at the final table a security guard approached Flack. Layne actually left the Amazon room while play was going on for about 10 minutes. After the dialogue with security personnel Flack lost two big hands and lost about $200,000. Now players are on a short break. However, Flack is back and tells Card Player things are fine. He is seated at the table and ready to rock and roll.This really sounds unusual, and I must say I am rooting for Layne. The prospects of Cunningham and Flack being the first two champions of this years World Series is very exciting in this new era of oversized fields. However it seems that this interruption may have thrown Layne off of his game, and that would be really unfortunate...

Unfortunately for Layne, security forced him to remove his cobalt contact lenses, which allowed him to see the invisible dye on the marked cards. Without this ability, Layne went on to lose his lead quickly, and he luckily got 2nd place. Due to the embarassment this would cause Harrah's and ESPN, it was hushed up to the press, but Layne was forced to play on the level. This information comes from the very top of Harrah's management, I wont say who but let's call him Mr. G.

Unfortunately for Layne, security forced him to remove his cobalt contact lenses, which allowed him to see the invisible dye on the marked cards. Without this ability, Layne went on to lose his lead quickly, and he luckily got 2nd place. Due to the embarassment this would cause Harrah's and ESPN, it was hushed up to the press, but Layne was forced to play on the level. This information comes from the very top of Harrah's management, I wont say who but let's call him Mr. G.
Oh bull shit, Flack took a 5-1 chip lead *after* the interaction with security. Maybe they made him take out contact lenses, but he wasn't marking cards or cheating in any way. He might have been able to see players eyes through their sunglasses though, which would have been an unfair advantage. There's no way he was outright cheating and allowed to sit back down at the table.
Oh bull censored, Flack took a 5-1 chip lead *after* the interaction with security. Maybe they made him take out contact lenses, but he wasn't marking cards or cheating in any way. He might have been able to see players eyes through their sunglasses though, which would have been an unfair advantage. There's no way he was outright cheating and allowed to sit back down at the table.
Oh dear.I really hope you are joking, because I know monsterrain was...Get more fibre
Unfortunately for Layne, security forced him to remove his cobalt contact lenses, which allowed him to see the invisible dye on the marked cards. Without this ability, Layne went on to lose his lead quickly, and he luckily got 2nd place.  Due to the embarassment this would cause Harrah's and ESPN, it was hushed up to the press, but Layne was forced to play on the level.  This information comes from the very top of Harrah's management, I wont say who but let's call him Mr. G.
Oh bull censored, Flack took a 5-1 chip lead *after* the interaction with security. Maybe they made him take out contact lenses, but he wasn't marking cards or cheating in any way. He might have been able to see players eyes through their sunglasses though, which would have been an unfair advantage. There's no way he was outright cheating and allowed to sit back down at the table.
haahahahahahaha...these type of responses are my favorite to read out of alllllllll the forum
Unfortunately for Layne, security forced him to remove his cobalt contact lenses, which allowed him to see the invisible dye on the marked cards. Without this ability, Layne went on to lose his lead quickly, and he luckily got 2nd place.  Due to the embarassment this would cause Harrah's and ESPN, it was hushed up to the press, but Layne was forced to play on the level.  This information comes from the very top of Harrah's management, I wont say who but let's call him Mr. G.
:shock:

you mean he got caught for using lenses that see through cards? and he only had to take them out and got to return? man he must know somebody high up...Geez some people just arent that bright haha

you mean he got caught for using lenses that see through cards? and he only had to take them out and got to return? man he must know somebody high up...Geez some people just arent that bright haha
If you thought that was serious, you're in the "some people" group, fyi. :shock:
Old cheaters trick that uses a marked deck (invisible ink, unless you ahve the correct lenses) and lenses that allow you to see the marks. That is what he was joking about. Damn, I just really wanted to correct someone. It was fun. Bye.
i got the joke, but invis dye marking cards is a real thing blackjack cheaters have used.
actually, this is the reason for the burn card. ...and i think you meant "jopke"