party poker's problems!

has anyone had a difficulty playing in partypoker.com?! i was in a 3 table sng and i was 2nd in chips with 10 remaining and the whole network went down. i couldn't open the website or connect to the program! my internet connection is fine, because i am writing this right now aren't i? holla back

has anyone had a difficulty playing in partypoker.com?! i was in a 3 table sng and i was 2nd in chips with 10 remaining and the whole network went down. i couldn't open the website or connect to the program! my internet connection is fine, because i am writing this right now aren't i? holla back
young'n OOoo OOOooooooo Ooo Oooooooo
young'n OOoo OOOooooooo Ooo Oooooooo
BURRRRRRRRRRRRN
Guest Anonymous

yea .. this might work to my benefit that its down.. it disconnected while i was trying to execute a bluff and just got RE RAISEd!! ><

i think in situations like thisthe hands arent paused, but rather cancelled,and all bets are returned.is this correct?

is it sad that i started an account just to ask you losers?
You're a douchebag
listen...i'm not trying to come across as arogant or rude. I'm just saying this is my first post and i'm very thrilled to be a poker geek with you guys. i'm actually a very nice person...i love people and i love taking long walks on the beach, eating pie, drinkin mountain dew, and many other things like peter griffin and master shake!
is it sad that i started an account just to ask you losers?
You're a douchebag
listen...i'm not trying to come across as arogant or rude.
So that means you're not arrogant and rude?(notice how I spelled arrogant, btw :club:)
I was in the 30000 t. and was booted. I can not log back on
Yeah, I was in it too, and doing well for once. Ah well, I guess I'll take the guaranteed payout over getting beat out by some shit hand just out of the money. :club: