2016 Nhl Playoffs

Karlsson is 57th in the category Doughty is leading... It shows that it's certainly more of a team stat, but that's still important.

Karlsson's Corsi%Rel (his % relative to his team's total Corsi) is 2nd in the league behind Hampus Lindholm.

In this case, Burns is 38th and Doughty is 9th.

Doughty is making more of a case for himself as I dig deeper.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Burns' beard is incredible and I won't hear anything else on the subject.

That was beyond words amazing. What a night. So much to share with you guys, but too spent to do it right now. But here's one snapshot: when Sid carried the cup into the dressing room, he set it up in

Ya I found that a little hard to believe when I read it, to be honest with you.

Corsi% is important, but counting numbers also matter IMO. Especially for award consideration.

Yeah, I was mostly looking into my "Doughty is massively overrated" claim and evaluating on that basis. I still think he probably shouldn't even be in the top 3, though spots like 3-6 are a hell of a lot closer than 3 is to 1 or 2.

My guess once the final numbers come out is that Letang finished 4th. Hopefully Burns/Karlsson are 1-2 or 2-1.

Man oh man that late 2nd period goal is huge.

Pens dominating without scoring for so long was just about getting to that point where you just kind of know a weird triple deflection off a visor goal for the Lightning is coming.

Not enough of you are talking about how dominant the Pens have been in this series so far.

if the pens get through the final will be interesting. Lightning fast vs skilled and methodical.

if the pens get through the final will be interesting. Lightning fast vs skilled and methodical.

Yeah, I'm not looking that far ahead yet. No clue how they stack up against the west, but I'm overconfident about this series.

I'm so excited for Phil to be crushing it too. I think McGuire's stupid interview with him last night made me somehow even more in his corner. I want him to be the Conn Smythe winner so badly.

Not enough of you are talking about how dominant the Pens have been in this series so far.

the lead is 2-1 right, with game 4 in Tampa?

havent watched one minute, im sure you are correct, but careful....

:)

the lead is 2-1 right, with game 4 in Tampa?

havent watched one minute, im sure you are correct, but careful....

:)

Yeah, but they're doubling them in shots or something that like.

I did say in another thread that I'm overconfident and I know it. :)

I like it. I think it was a tough choice, made easier by a bad outing with a few weak goals in the last few games. The team responded well to the change, and it isn't like Fleury was sitting because he sucked.

I like it. I think it was a tough choice, made easier by a bad outing with a few weak goals in the last few games. The team responded well to the change, and it isn't like Fleury was sitting because he sucked.

Don't think there was anything weak about the first 3, maybe 4, but I don't recall, against Murray last game, but yeah, it's basically now or never, right? Fleury's the man. Either way, Pens should get above average goaltending.

I'm comfortable with whatever decision is made in goal, for one of the first times in a long time. If Fleury can provide a pop, all the better, since the team needed a boost after the first 2 periods of the last game. Pittsburgh fans usually have an above-average love for the back-up, whether it's at QB or in goal, but this is one of the legitimately tough decisions a Pittsburgh team has had to make in that regard in a while. Just no Zatkoff, please.