Off Topic, Kinda.....

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some lighthearted talk here plus this will make sure that I can read this again sometime as it's a good story, at least for me. If it wasnt for posting all those apartment stories I would forget almos

I debated posting this, because I might be overdoing this topic this week, but I made a sort of personal promise to myself that I am going to promote more positivity and try to never be negative or pu

Danny.... Thats a great attitude to have, and you will be amazed at the progress Owen can make with that kind of attitude and persistence on your part. On Feb 4, 2003, the diagnosis I got was that

Chris, Im curious, what did your son think of it?

Was he already a huge SW fan? (I seem to recall he was)

He is a huge star wars fan, but he's discerning. He didn't like episodes I,II, or III much. So it wasn't automatic that he'd like this one. However, he said that it was the best movie he's ever seen by far, and even more telling, he said that during one scene he 'had a couple of tears in my eyes'. He loved it.
  • Like 2

I rather watch Creed than Star Wars

I was probably about even. Rocky movies became crap, but Creed looked good and the film was amazing.

I'm not the biggest SW fan, I really like the movies, but thats about it. I'm curious to see what I think of it, as for now, Creed is the best movie I have seen this year, maybe in YEARS.

One film I never saw was Interstellar. Im going to try to watch it at home tonight, so many others have told me its a must.

Looking forward to Star Wars. Don't see anything else I'd be interested in. Who knows when I'll ever have time to see SW. Once I heard the NFL made changes to the Will Smith movie I know it'll be fiction. I need a good horror movie.

Looking forward to Star Wars. Don't see anything else I'd be interested in. Who knows when I'll ever have time to see SW. Once I heard the NFL made changes to the Will Smith movie I know it'll be fiction. I need a good horror movie.

I watched Peanuts with my girls. I fell asleep after 5 mins and woke up 5 mins before the movie ended.

Once I heard the NFL made changes to the Will Smith movie I know it'll be fiction.

do you recall where you heard this? Just curious because I mostly hear about how the NFL will hate this movie, and the film is really going after the NFL....but if they were allowed to make changes, then WTF?

I heard an interview with the Sony head about how because they arent with any TV networks, they dont care if they upset the NFL. (ie Universal could never do this movie since NBC-Universal)

I hardly ever go to the theatre anymore, and there's no chance Im paying and sitting with strangers who annoy me to watch Concussion. Ill wait til I can watch it for "free" at home

whats the 3rd?

Star Wars

Creed

Concussion

In that order

By the way I did see The Good Dinosaur with the family..A very good film...Not just a kids movie, but I am not embarrassed to say I did have tears in my eyes in a few scenes..

do you recall where you heard this? Just curious because I mostly hear about how the NFL will hate this movie, and the film is really going after the NFL....but if they were allowed to make changes, then WTF?

I heard an interview with the Sony head about how because they arent with any TV networks, they dont care if they upset the NFL. (ie Universal could never do this movie since NBC-Universal)

I hardly ever go to the theatre anymore, and there's no chance Im paying and sitting with strangers who annoy me to watch Concussion. Ill wait til I can watch it for "free" at home

They were discussing it on the local sports station yesterday. Said that the NFL had a say in it and that while overall it still makes them look bad they made sure control how bad it truly is.

When you have a almost 11 year old and a 4 year old, its hard to go see a movie together that you will all enjoy and can actually watch..

We RARELY go to the movies, but we saw it and we all enjoyed it for different reasons..

Creed and Concussion I ll wait a bit till the streams are available on the magic box( I believe Creed is there already)

But Star Wars I really want to see at the theatre

Star Wars

Creed

Concussion

In that order

By the way I did see The Good Dinosaur with the family..A very good film...Not just a kids movie, but I am not embarrassed to say I did have tears in my eyes in a few scenes..

That's not bad. I sat in the Disney store today belting out Frozen songs while kids and moms stated at me in surprise.

• Like 2

Still really want to see creed. I can't say I'm a star wars fan. I was a bit when I was a kid, but I think I'll probably still see the new one at some point.

Don't really have any interest in seeing Concussion to be honest. I'd rather watch a documentary version of the story than the Will Smith Oscar Bait version.

Now I just read a story that Sony has business ties with the NFL and softened points of the story to not piss of the NFL.

Who knows what the truth of how this movie is made but I'm pretty sure it's not the whole horrible truth it pretends to be.

They were discussing it on the local sports station yesterday. Said that the NFL had a say in it and that while overall it still makes them look bad they made sure control how bad it truly is.

well, there goes my interest.

They asked Will Smith in an interview what do you tell your son if he wants to play football...He said as much as I want you to play, your mom wont allow it.

He also hinted at a possible political run in the future...

I have like Will Smith for a long time, and have enjoyed a lot of his movies..

When you have a almost 11 year old and a 4 year old, its hard to go see a movie together that you will all enjoy and can actually watch..

We RARELY go to the movies, but we saw it and we all enjoyed it for different reasons..

Creed and Concussion I ll wait a bit till the streams are available on the magic box( I believe Creed is there already)

But Star Wars I really want to see at the theatre

I did not check on Creed yet. Want to see the Buffalo Bills ESPN 30 for 30 on the magic box (not there yet)

I did not check on Creed yet. Want to see the Buffalo Bills ESPN 30 for 30 on the magic box (not there yet)

When the streams first come out I dont watch it , because I cant stand the cam version...Not too long before the good quality version comes out.

When the streams first come out I dont watch it , because I cant stand the cam version...Not too long before the good quality version comes out.

Watching the ESPN 30 for 30 Buffalo Bills. I remember everything like yesterday

I could see Will Smith being elected to a high political position, although won't help that his kids are certifiably insane

Over the last year, he's begun to withdraw from Scientology it looks like and then stories are presented that he + fam were never members.

Sure sounds like someone cleaning up the house to put it up for sale. ITS ELECTION TIME!

Watching the ESPN 30 for 30 Buffalo Bills. I remember everything like yesterday

I cant wait to see this...

I endured every high and every low of a football fan back in the early 90s as a BIlls fan..