Off Topic, Kinda.....

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some lighthearted talk here plus this will make sure that I can read this again sometime as it's a good story, at least for me. If it wasnt for posting all those apartment stories I would forget almos

I debated posting this, because I might be overdoing this topic this week, but I made a sort of personal promise to myself that I am going to promote more positivity and try to never be negative or pu

Danny.... Thats a great attitude to have, and you will be amazed at the progress Owen can make with that kind of attitude and persistence on your part. On Feb 4, 2003, the diagnosis I got was that

Pretty amazing that Star Wars will gross over a half a BILLION over the weekend worldwide. Great return already for the $200 million budget

I think Steve Harvey should stick to Family Feud:

http://tvline.com/20...ia-philippines/

Now if only my Miss Philippines looked like that. Yowza!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, Filipinos are celebrating the victory.

Earvin Magic JohnsonVerified account

‏@MagicJohnson

.@IAmSteveHarvey has done it again, an incredible job hosting the Miss Universe Pageant!

Rodger Sherman ‏@rodger_sherman 2h2 hours ago

Rodger Sherman Retweeted Earvin Magic Johnson

This tweet explains the entirety of Magic Johnson's career as a television analyst.

yeah, and then your kid hits eleven, and you realize he has $1000 worth of lego sitting on his shelf that he doesn't give a rats ass about anymore....

I'm cool with that because then I finally get to play with it. Right now the only Lego action I'm

allowed to do is turn the page of the instruction booklet for him. God forbid if I touch a Lego.

Millenium Falcon $179.99 + tax

I want a ****ing ride when it builds it!

we have the millennium falcon. And x wing. And imperial destroyer. We could actually probably buy a real x wing fighter with the $$$$

we have the millennium falcon. And x wing. And imperial destroyer. We could actually probably buy a real x wing fighter with the $$$$

I guess so! The prices are ridiculous.

You guys are nuts. Get a big box of coloured blocks and let them figure out what to build.

Ok, well all they will be able to build is a crappy, falling down mismatched block tower...but at least it'll be their design!

What are some of you favorite xmas dishes? I am looking to add something to my meal tomorrow night, that I can whip up..

What do you guys like more Turkey or Ham?

Or do you do the italian feast of the seven fishes?

Some people will do non traditional style and cook a different feast..

Be merry and drink and eat...Be safe and if you drink, make sure you Uber.

What are some of you favorite xmas dishes? I am looking to add something to my meal tomorrow night, that I can whip up..

My family goes out to China Town to Chinese restaurant because we hate cooking on Christmas Eve.

• Like 1

Cheese and garlic mashed potatoes.

Lots of cheddar cheese mixed in and garlic to taste.

Or leave the garlic out and just do cheese smashed taters.

Cheese and garlic mashed potatoes.

Lots of cheddar cheese mixed in and garlic to taste.

Or leave the garlic out and just do cheese smashed taters.

Hmm I like this

I used to cook the whole meal but after last years horrible failure I have retired. Last year we ended up having Chinese takeout.

This year we are just getting turkey from honey baked. Easy and hassle free. Will be making a popular side dish though which is prociutto wrapped grilled asparagus.

couple of my fav that I make: (as opposed to the wife who makes other stuff)

bocconcini+tomato salad. (mix of small bocc cheese balls+tomatoes+bread, with basil+ oil+balsamic vinegar. its an old school Italian dish thats a personal fav)

russian salad (mix veg+mayo)

marinated grilled veg (eggplant+zucc+red pep)

sausage+peppers as a meat dish on the side

Im all about the appetizers, not a big fan of meat+potatoes. I believe in eating and drinking for a long time. lol

I friggin love bocconcini and tomato salad arp.

I prefer ham to turkey in general, but for a big meal I go with turkey, since it goes better with sides and a big meal. I could eat a pound of ham by itself.

As for sides, we don't do much creative, but my in-laws are all incredible cooks, so I don't do much other than eat and eat and eat and do the dishes

My family tradition is:

Ruladen - German meat dish. Basically sausage, bacon, onions wrapped in thinly sliced roast beef and doused in gravy

spaetzle - home made pasta

Rotkohl - red Cabbage