Adam's Extreme Fcp Yahoo League 2011-12

I am very happy where I am right now. Last year it was near the bottom and did not change at all.Tough week however, I have to deal with Gothic.Also congrats to Dubey for being in 1st place. From worst to first eh.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very happy where I am right now. Last year it was near the bottom and did not change at all.Tough week however, I have to deal with Gothic.Also congrats to Dubey for being in 1st place. From worst to first eh.
Umm excuse me but he was never worst. I have been the bottom team since day one and I plan to stay there.
Umm excuse me but he was never worst. I have been the bottom team since day one and I plan to stay there.
Sorry, I meant from last year to this year.BTW, I play you next week. Yahoo.Also what are you doing, get rid of those bed bugs.

I had a huge Sunday but when your opponent puts up 50 points it's hard to beat him. Thankfully it was still a close week and I'm still near the top. Just need my goalies to get back on track and a few other guys to start producing but I do have the most points overall so really it's just some of the other categories I might need to address soon.

I'm pretty ok with where I am in this right now. I only lost 7-6-3 to Juicy Couture, who were in 1st. I played Serge when he was in 1st, and I've already played against Dubey who is currently in 1st. I'm not too far back, considering.
our match was crazy closeIt's #1 vs #2 this week but other than week 1, I haven't put up big points so we'll see how it goes.edit: Nabby not starting off the week very well for me.
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh, baby...I crushed this past week. Top 10 and a winning record for the 1st time this season.the one cat I lost? +/- @ -14 for a differential of 22 lolThis week and the next are real tests...Lost Causes and Ingmen back-to-back...

• 2 weeks later...
What are you waiting for it to change?
I was trying to pick up a player and it kept telling me that I had a player (Montoya) on my IR who wasn't eligible to be on the IR and that I had to move him. I kept trying to move him off my IR to my bench but it wasn't moving him. I told it to **** off a few times and made a few threatening moves toward my monitor and it's all good now.I never did pick up that player though.$0.21 if you can guess who it was.
I was trying to pick up a player and it kept telling me that I had a player (Montoya) on my IR who wasn't eligible to be on the IR and that I had to move him. I kept trying to move him off my IR to my bench but it wasn't moving him. I told it to **** off a few times and made a few threatening moves toward my monitor and it's all good now.I never did pick up that player though.$0.21 if you can guess who it was.
Mike Grier?
  • 2 weeks later...
Those 2 Russians are killing me (Ovy and Semin)Looking to trade both. Send all offers.
Interested in a world class goalie?

Jeez Ed...way to erase my entire points lead in a single period of Sharks hockey. Clowe - 2ACouture - 2GHandzus - 1ABoyle - 1ASo lame...it was looking good for me for a few days there but nooooooooooooooo. <grin>

I'm mad at a certain "western" conference team which hasn't placed a mostly crappy player onto IR yet. Don't they know I'm wasting a roster spot for the 1% chance that this guy will get some points for me? I've been waiting for over a week. Feels like two. Maybe it has been two.My team has had two very good weeks (in terms of head-to-head) and been average otherwise. We'll see how this second half goes.