Adam's Extreme Fcp Yahoo League 2011-12

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Neil could very well end up being my MVP this year...1 goal, 1 assist, 8 hits, 2 PIM and +2 on the night. Roto Warrior.
If he were a center he may have been one of the all around best fantasy players this year. On a Sens team this bad he could very well lead the league in penalties and I wouldn't be surprised if he had his best offensive year this year.

I've had serious roster issues lol...My starting goalies have both been gimped and I've only had 1 start.Almost everyone, except Jeff Carter, is off to a slow start.The weird ass schedule for this first couple of weeks did not serve me well.I drafeted far too few face-off guys, but I think I have corrected that aspect.On the upside, the Flyers are playing 8 games before the end of October, so I expect Bobrovsky will see some action and Niemi and Crawford should be healthy shortly...

Craig Anderson is almost single-handedly killing my team. Can't wait for Lundqvist to start playing a more regular schedule...none of the teams that went to Europe have played since the weekend. If Neuvirth takes over as the starter in Washington that would be huge for me.

Craig Anderson is almost single-handedly killing my team. Can't wait for Lundqvist to start playing a more regular schedule...none of the teams that went to Europe have played since the weekend. If Neuvirth takes over as the starter in Washington that would be huge for me.
You are up 9-5 on me and you are complaining?
You are up 9-5 on me and you are complaining?
Yes. By all rights I should be up 12-2. You and your plethora of centers will be nice for FW's all year...I picked guys that play the wing too much it seems.It also doesn't hurt that your team has had 29 games scheduled over the last 4 days (since Sunday) whereas mine has only had 17. I'm assuming that'll get made up on the weekend but who knows...the first week of the season is always weird. Signed - BillyBitchalot:D
Yes. By all rights I should be up 12-2. You and your plethora of centers will be nice for FW's all year...I picked guys that play the wing too much it seems.It also doesn't hurt that your team has had 29 games scheduled over the last 4 days (since Sunday) whereas mine has only had 17. I'm assuming that'll get made up on the weekend but who knows...the first week of the season is always weird. Signed - BillyBitchalot:D
Heheh. I saw that too but I need those games to try and catch you.
Do goalies get awarded for assists? I just checked stat corrections and it says backstroke will be given an assist.
Didnt realize you had backstroke.My best goalie is the butterfly.

My best goalie is The CystSerge, I hope my team gives you problems this week, although I am not sure how. They can't seem to score, so there goes 5 cats I'll probably lose, leaving us to split the remaining 11 (?).

My best goalie is The CystSerge, I hope my team gives you problems this week, although I am not sure how. They can't seem to score, so there goes 5 cats I'll probably lose, leaving us to split the remaining 11 (?).
Yup..but I suck too..I always start off great and gradually go down..I need to get at least 12 this week.
Yup..but I suck too..I always start off great and gradually go down..I need to get at least 12 this week.
Jeff Carter will probably sit at least one game with a foot fracture, so FOW is in jeopardy for me and this hurts my scroing bigtime, too...Hopefully, Getzlaf decides to score some goals soon...
Jeff Carter will probably sit at least one game with a foot fracture, so FOW is in jeopardy for me and this hurts my scroing bigtime, too...Hopefully, Getzlaf decides to score some goals soon...
With the Leafs playing 4 games this week, you are in a bit of trouble.Steckel and Bozak have been FOW machines
With the Leafs playing 4 games this week, you are in a bit of trouble.Steckel and Bozak have been FOW machines
Yep...I got some FA backup last week, but not quite in the same league as Carter.GL and let's have fun ragging each other :-)