Adam's Extreme Fcp Yahoo League 2011-12

Yep...I got some FA backup last week, but not quite in the same league as Carter.GL and let's have fun ragging each other :-)
Good luck to you too...
  • Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another huge start.I will mess it up though.
I think it's more of a case of my team actually getting something done this week. Got 2 G's starting tonight (CC and Bobo) and I have a few more guys starting than you. Just getting started...

Thanks to a great week, I have catapulted into second place.Lets keep it up vs Crosby's Concussions.Khabibulin is leading all goalies in GAA and has 2 shutouts..Pretty surprising.Oh ya and thanks to Phil Kessel for leading everyone in goals and points. Also thanks to waiver pick up David Steckel for all that he does for my team.Juicy Couture, we are comingThis week we see matchup of the heavyweights.Phil Kessel vs James Neal..Forget Crosby vs Ovechkin..That was so 2009...The real battle is between these superstarts.

k, he won't know till after morning skate. I'd guess it'll be Khabi though, considering he got a shutout on saturday
ThanksThe goaltending hasnt really been the surprise as they have both played well, but who expected the Oilers defence to be this good?

Not me, for sure.Their team defense has been out of this world. Considering for the last two years, they have had the worst team defense and defensive zone coverage that I have ever watched in my life, this is a surprise. I hope they can keep it up.

I played Kris Versteeg (in my opinion he stinks) last week:3 g 3 aThis week I play Jagr (no goals all year). Last night:2 g 1 a
Clearly, your visionary perspective will put you in a money spot

Looks like Miller and Khabibulin both will start.Im temporarily in first place overall...14-0 wont hold after tonight though.

Well, I edged out Juicy Couture in a very close week, but how the eff does Getzlaf NOT get any SOG's yesterday!?!?! Also, 1 Assist on the PP and I would have won 2 more cats (same goes for Juicy, of course...we tied both cats). And, if not for Konopka's heroic 15 PiM's for Juicy and the horrid performance by Bobrovsky in the 9-8 debacle, this could have been an even better week. All without Jeff Carter.In any case, GG and GL to the Underdogs!lol...my leading scorers are...Kris Letang (11 pts), Kyle Quincey (8 pts) and Radim Vrbata (8 pts)Two D-men and a guy only 8% of Yahoo has on their team...

Seriously, how the hell am I tied for first with the goaltending I'm getting from Luongo and Mason?
I'll see what I can do about knocking you down where you belong.

I'm pretty ok with where I am in this right now. I only lost 7-6-3 to Juicy Couture, who were in 1st. I played Serge when he was in 1st, and I've already played against Dubey who is currently in 1st. I'm not too far back, considering.

I'm pretty ok with where I am in this right now. I only lost 7-6-3 to Juicy Couture, who were in 1st. I played Serge when he was in 1st, and I've already played against Dubey who is currently in 1st. I'm not too far back, considering.
Zachary Henderson: Kingmaker.