Dept Of Justice Indictments

So is the consensus that it's not worth cashing out now? I was able to apply for cashout through Starz but, if it's gonna be scrutinized more or un-cash-able, I might just cancel it. Any thoughts? This is so retarded...

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will still be lots of games at Poker Stars for non-Americans. My guess is that Americans were probably between 25%-35% at most of current Stars business.

So is the consensus that it's not worth cashing out now? I was able to apply for cashout through Starz but, if it's gonna be scrutinized more or un-cash-able, I might just cancel it. Any thoughts? This is so retarded...
I am going to wait.They really dont seem to have any way to process a cash out right now. Not sure if I am doing the right thing or not.
I can't imagine what people who make their lives off of poker and have thousands of dollars in accounts must be going through right now.
I just put through a $2500 cash out via echeck and on the Stars end it went through. I bank at a local credit union so hopefully since it's not a big bank the withdrawl will go through un-noticed if there is a processor left to handle it. Unfortunately (not sic brag) that wasn't all I had but I figure e-check is my best option and $2500 is the most you can do in a day. We'll see what happens. PokerStars is reputable and over the long run I'm sure our money will be safe, I hope, I hope.I'm so unsure about this that I, as well, should I leave my cash out in place or let it go through! I F#%ing hate this!!!
There will still be lots of games at Poker Stars for non-Americans. My guess is that Americans were probably between 25%-35% at most of current Stars business.
ESPN_Poker Andrew FeldmanAccording to @GamblingComp, all the indicted sites, around the world, will be down within 48 hours. #gghow can they do this to the rest of the world?

still in the money in a couple of small tourneys, started before they locked out us players. cant sit anywhere else.im sure the cash out things will get figured out later. i havent cashed out so not to worry about it, just hoping i see it some day.

I sent an email to Stars about the cash out I'll post their reply when I receive it. Land of the free my ass!!!

GG POKERSTARS BANKROLL! Sigh, I kept telling myself to cash out, just cashout you dummy i would say, but noooooo I left it ALL on there and now I'll probably never see it again. LIFE TILT!Co61kR9-ZNBUb9oGv9vR.png

ESPN_Poker Andrew FeldmanAccording to @GamblingComp, all the indicted sites, around the world, will be down within 48 hours. #gghow can they do this to the rest of the world?
When the US government wants to swing the big stick no one is safe.At least if you want to place a spots bet online you're golden. Well, I guess my golf game is going to get better this summer.
By hitting their money. They've already seized dozens of accounts in the US and probably have legal means of going after the international money.
GG POKERSTARS BANKROLL! Sigh, I kept telling myself to cash out, just cashout you dummy i would say, but noooooo I left it ALL on there and now I'll probably never see it again. LIFE TILT!Co61kR9-ZNBUb9oGv9vR.png
It is funny because the people who livelihoods depend on income from poker might have not only lost their jobs hours ago but have doubts about when they will be able to access their money.
Can someone tell me if Cake is safe... it's not one of the 3 mentioned but Tom Dwan said "ub/cake players should be shitting their pants" on twitter -- what does ub have to do with cake? p.s. I'm not American
Sick brag.As long as the sites aren't shut down, I you are safe.