Feb 2011 4.40 Challenge

Didn't even know we had females in the competition lol.There's far too much aggression in this forum though guys ! This is just a nice little 4.40 competition that i love to play in.No sexism, no abuse just bad beats in the posts please :DWe all run bad every so often, but hey! lifes a bitch.Hopefully we can all get along eh? :club:
shutup
  • Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't even know we had females in the competition lol.There's far too much aggression in this forum though guys ! This is just a nice little 4.40 competition that i love to play in.No sexism, no abuse just bad beats in the posts please :DWe all run bad every so often, but hey! lifes a bitch.Hopefully we can all get along eh? :club:
shut up
YIO20Oj958-TGSpevQ3J.png
Orrrrrrr maybe it was because you said it was not nice to be a girl today.If you would have said, "oh, i'm running really bad today", and left out the "girl" comment the brick probably would not have gone all sexist on your ass.
Sorry brah but you're wrong here, MSP clearly said a few posts above that it mbn to be a girl. fo you troll
Orrrrrrr maybe it was because you said it was not nice to be a girl today.If you would have said, "oh, i'm running really bad today", and left out the "girl" comment the brick probably would not have gone all sexist on your ass.
Talking about someone's ass, especially a woman who posts in this thread, constitutes as sexual harassment.I expect a full written apology.
well, i put in a 3 pack over the weekend and they all failed epic, sad fashion. Time for another volume play attempt. Gotta get that 3rd place to fulfill the prophecy.
JFC. Epic failures.

im not even converting it. unreal last 8 games of 4.40 hellPokerStars Game #58179499252: Tournament #368141744, $4.00+$0.40 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level IV (50/100) - 2011/02/23 19:29:07 CT [2011/02/23 20:29:07 ET]Table '368141744 5' 9-max Seat #7 is the buttonSeat 1: MaxStPolish (5762 in chips) Seat 2: Hrenov (1200 in chips) Seat 3: sgermer (1775 in chips) Seat 5: martinsped70 (2932 in chips) Seat 6: caputzki (2643 in chips) Seat 7: Laninivan (2377 in chips) Seat 8: GatorHole (2367 in chips) Seat 9: Etnefel (1584 in chips) GatorHole: posts small blind 50Etnefel: posts big blind 100*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to MaxStPolish [Ts Tc]MaxStPolish: raises 200 to 300Hrenov: folds sgermer: folds martinsped70: folds caputzki: folds Laninivan: calls 300GatorHole: folds Etnefel: folds *** FLOP *** [4c Qs Th]MaxStPolish: bets 300Laninivan: raises 300 to 600MaxStPolish: calls 300*** TURN *** [4c Qs Th] [4s]MaxStPolish: checks Laninivan: checks *** RIVER *** [4c Qs Th 4s] [5c]MaxStPolish: bets 1500Laninivan: calls 1477 and is all-inUncalled bet (23) returned to MaxStPolish*** SHOW DOWN ***MaxStPolish: shows [Ts Tc] (a full house, Tens full of Fours)Laninivan: shows [Qc Qd] (a full house, Queens full of Fours)Laninivan collected 4904 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 4904 | Rake 0 Board [4c Qs Th 4s 5c]Seat 1: MaxStPolish showed [Ts Tc] and lost with a full house, Tens full of FoursSeat 2: Hrenov folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: sgermer folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: martinsped70 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: caputzki folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: Laninivan (button) showed [Qc Qd] and won (4904) with a full house, Queens full of FoursSeat 8: GatorHole (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 9: Etnefel (big blind) folded before FlopEdit:A3<AQ BvB a hand or two later for 6 BBs. Friggen stanky.

I'm in the same boat as you MSP. I started of really strong, but then the past 2 saturdays I had nothing to do but play poker all day/night, and just got soul crushed. I probably will not have time to finish them unless I just get like an hour in then just donk it off, but after the past two saturdays, I kinda just lost the motivation to even want to do them. I would say that because of the girls' strong finish that kinda is mentally depressing as well, but I would not want to admit to that because I don't want to give them any more pleasure than they already have. BUT, if they went and baked me some cookies or something, I might admit to it. :club:

I'm in the same boat as you MSP. I started of really strong, but then the past 2 saturdays I had nothing to do but play poker all day/night, and just got soul crushed. I probably will not have time to finish them unless I just get like an hour in then just donk it off, but after the past two saturdays, I kinda just lost the motivation to even want to do them. I would say that because of the girls' strong finish that kinda is mentally depressing as well, but I would not want to admit to that because I don't want to give them any more pleasure than they already have. BUT, if they went and baked me some cookies or something, I might admit to it. :club:
16hsxfk.jpg
:ts
16hsxfk.jpg
just awesome partner
doubt I'm playing these, gg everyone!
never thought you are the quitting type Tylersigh ggbtw, hope your feeling better after your surgery.