Feb 2011 4.40 Challenge

Yeah I cracked up when I saw the 666 score, seems fitting though. Tehoe I'm so glad you find me so hilarious. But honestly do you ever made a post with more than 3 words in it?

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honsestly i vote no. He had plenty of time to enter.the only reason to enter late is to try and beat someone you want to beat who has already posted a high score. Or if you see players have not been playing good it is good to enter to have a better chance to cash, or if there are high scores you dont want to enter because it will be hard to cash. If late entries are allowed I probably wouldnt play again...but my opinion doesnt count because i play so bad and have 0 chance of cashing

oh, i wasn't joining just to get in and try and beat the ladies, i was just bored last night.i don't care if i join or not, the more i think about it the less i want to join anyway, so w/e. just a random thought!
I say let him join. The more the merrier.
Yeah I cracked up when I saw the 666 score, seems fitting though. Tehoe I'm so glad you find me so hilarious. But honestly do you ever made a post with more than 3 words in it?
Quite often! You honestly don't see why it amuses me so why you'd be able to find it in your heart to allow a late entry?

this should help the averageDealt to tbrick412 [Ad Ah]iscajuigor07: calls 20Flik607: folds tbrick412: raises 79 to 99Gull1000: folds FortunaHome: folds balzerrrr: raises 151 to 250gorda20: folds layitdownplz: folds marioluigi68: folds iscajuigor07: folds tbrick412: raises 1250 to 1500 and is all-inbalzerrrr: calls 1250 and is all-in*** FLOP *** [Ts 3s Jd]*** TURN *** [Ts 3s Jd] [4c]*** RIVER *** [Ts 3s Jd 4c] [3c]*** SHOW DOWN ***tbrick412: shows [Ad Ah] (two pair, Aces and Threes)balzerrrr: shows [Js Jh] (a full house, Jacks full of Threes)balzerrrr collected 3050 from pottbrick412 finished the tournament in 175th place

Quite often! You honestly don't see why it amuses me so why you'd be able to find it in your heart to allow a late entry?
Of course, having said this I have no problem with Ian joining!
this should help the averageDealt to tbrick412 [Ad Ah]iscajuigor07: calls 20Flik607: folds tbrick412: raises 79 to 99Gull1000: folds FortunaHome: folds balzerrrr: raises 151 to 250gorda20: folds layitdownplz: folds marioluigi68: folds iscajuigor07: folds tbrick412: raises 1250 to 1500 and is all-inbalzerrrr: calls 1250 and is all-in*** FLOP *** [Ts 3s Jd]*** TURN *** [Ts 3s Jd] [4c]*** RIVER *** [Ts 3s Jd 4c] [3c]*** SHOW DOWN ***tbrick412: shows [Ad Ah] (two pair, Aces and Threes)balzerrrr: shows [Js Jh] (a full house, Jacks full of Threes)balzerrrr collected 3050 from pottbrick412 finished the tournament in 175th place
cooler baby
lol , yeah would you of done anything differently ?
Nope, why ask a silly questionjust another bad beat, we all get them
Nope, why ask a silly questionjust another bad beat, we all get them
That's a flat out lie, Rose. Dixi(e) never gets bad beats.
afdgffgjhhkkjwhateverferal_cow_icon.gifConverted by a herd of feral cowsPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em ($4.00+$0.40) t15/t30 - 9 playersSB BigStackGal: t1,840 BB 8luckylooser: t1,880 UTG jhawx13: t293 UTG+1 BigUnit2: t1,237 MP Hero: t1,350 MP2 Cashewouten: t1,280 HJ KRAMPUSZ1: t2,990 CO vasanen: t1,390 Button techno8888: t1,240 Preflop: (t45) Hero is MP with :club::jh (9 players)jhawx13 raises to t100, BigUnit2 folds, Hero raises to t303, 5 folds, 8luckylooser raises to t1880 and is all-in, jhawx13 folds, Hero calls t1047 and is all-inFlop: (t2,815) :3h:D :D (2 players)Turn: (t2,815) :5c (2 players)River: (t2,815) :4h (2 players)8luckylooser showed :qh:D, and won (2815) with three of a kind, QueensHero showed :ts:D, and lost with a pair of Aces8luckylooser won t2815

knew that was coming, :Pok boys 667 is the score to beat, have fun

I really don't care personally.....it's not like he coulda reg'd on 2/1 and not played a single game yet anyways.That said I would think the answer is prolly no, simply for the sake of and posterity of 4.40's and their rules. It would prolly set a bad precedent. It's not like the rules are already laxed enough for late reg. I really, truly don't care though. The vagina monologues serious used up 4.40 run good for the year and it's only february.

God how I wish that were true, my AA got cracked by 7 7 on the river last night among other shitty beats of the night. And even better Rose we ended with the evil 666 score, :-)
The vagina monologues serious used up 4.40 run good for the year and it's only february.
LMAO at that one!
so did we decide yet? i'm like phil hellmuth, i make late entrances then just straight crush.
You missed the deadline. Sorry but my opinion is no.Trust me, we are doing you a favor.