Merry Christmas Everyone

Since it's Christmas on the other side of the worldMerry Christmas to all, and may you dreams and wishes come truechristmas.jpgmerry_christmas_everybody.jpgA-White-Christmas-Demo-Screensaver_1.png

Unfortunately this weekend has become drenched in sadness for our family. I lost a cousin early this morning. He was at the cottage alone when it went up in flames in the middle of the night. He fought cancer for 2 years and was finally cancer free this fall. :(Merry Christmas though to FCP, we all need to find happiness at this time of the year.santa.jpg

Unfortunately this weekend has become drenched in sadness for our family. I lost a cousin early this morning. He was at the cottage alone when it went up in flames in the middle of the night. He fought cancer for 2 years and was finally cancer free this fall. :(Merry Christmas though to FCP, we all need to find happiness at this time of the year.santa.jpg
Wow, I'm really sorry to hear this.
Unfortunately this weekend has become drenched in sadness for our family. I lost a cousin early this morning. He was at the cottage alone when it went up in flames in the middle of the night. He fought cancer for 2 years and was finally cancer free this fall. :club:
Unreal. Life has such a messed up irony about it. Definitely in thoughts gov. :ts

sorry to hear that Gov, my prayers and thoughts are with you.