Sustainable Winrates In Micros

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY!? WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH AN EAGLE WALKING ON WATER!? F********************CK!1
Last night I had the strangest dream,I sailed away to China on a little rowboat to find ya.You said you had to get your laundry cleaned;didn't want no-one to hold ya, what does that mean? and you saidAIN'T NOTHING GONNA BREAK MY STRIDE, NOBODY GONNA SLOW ME DOWN! OH NO,I GOT TO KEEP ON MOVING.AIN'T NOTHING GONNA BREAK MY STRIDE,I'M RUNNING AND I WON'T TOUCH GROUND! OH NO,I GOT TO KEEP ON MOVING.
feral_cow_icon.gifv1.24This converter is going to be a cash cow...PokerStars Pot Limit Omaha $0.01/$0.02 - 6 playersCO Aceanonymous: $2.61 Button allyfan: $5.15 SB Ibr0x: $4.57 BB Hero: $3.28 UTG Kor_ Denis: $1.79 UTG+1 donkgated: $4.64 Preflop: ($0.03) Hero is BB with :D: :3h: :4h: :5c: (6 players)Kor_ Denis folds, donkgated raises to $0.07, Aceanonymous folds, allyfan calls $0.07, Ibr0x calls $0.06, Hero raises to $0.35, donkgated calls $0.28, allyfan calls $0.28, Ibr0x foldsFlop: ($1.12) :D: :ts: :ts: (3 players)Hero bets $1.07, donkgated raises to $4.28, allyfan folds, Hero calls $1.86 and is all-inTurn: ($6.98) :D: (2 players)River: ($6.98) :4h: (2 players)Hero showed :D: :qh: :5c: :3h:, and won ($6.64) with three of a kind, Threesdonkgated showed :qh: :club:: :club:: :jh:, and lost with two pair, Kings and FivesHero won $6.64(Rake: $0.34)Ok new interesting hand. I pick up a pretty decent hand in the BB, and since I'm already pot comitted I decide to raise it up preflop.Now when the flop hits, I feel pretty confident that I have a strong holding. He might have me outscored, but with a flush draw and like 11 pair outs I don't mind getting it in. Now my question; is it better for me to check-shove here to gain some fold equity? I'm not sure if I even want him to fold in this spot, so please let me know what u think.

I think you messed this up pretty bad. First, you only have 2 suits. If I'm going to commit preflop, I prefer 1 suit or 4 suits. That way we will most likely hit a flush, or have a much higher probability.On the flop, I like the play. You have backdoor outs to a straight flush if you are dominated and you can also hit your fullhouse on the turn and river so I think that its a good play.

I think you messed this up pretty bad. First, you only have 2 suits. If I'm going to commit preflop, I prefer 1 suit or 4 suits. That way we will most likely hit a flush, or have a much higher probability.On the flop, I like the play. You have backdoor outs to a straight flush if you are dominated and you can also hit your fullhouse on the turn and river so I think that its a good play.
never commit because something better might always come along. also, backdoor ins are better than backdoor outs (and less messy).
  • 6 months later...

I saw this and instantly wanted pokeh, manliness and life coaching from Jeff. In trade I will offer alcohol consumption training.The only problem is that I will have to move to Canada to apply what I learn.

I saw this and instantly wanted pokeh, manliness and life coaching from Jeff. In trade I will offer alcohol consumption training.The only problem is that I will have to move to Canada to apply what I learn.
god Steve really, don't scare us :club:
Outsider13, did you ever go pro? really curious as to how this worked outthanks,
Still working my way out of the micros. Will report back next year.
Life coaching available at $2.25/hr.
haha, just people bragging about these small wins probably over 1 million hands is funny. Why waste your time. I know a lot of people bragging about taking 500 of stars after playing like 500,000 hands of 5c/10c. Wonder what that pays you an hour. probably one dollar an hour or sumtin.I have more respect for some one that made the 500 in a day playin 5$/10$ over 100 hands
Haha yeah me too bro, those guys are real grinders.
reading back over my posts maybe im being a bit harsh. Everyone can do thier own thing. Didnt mean to sound like a twatyou guys ever try to move up the stakes when your bankroll lets you?
No, that's bad bankroll management. You want at least 10,000 buy ins before you move up a limit.
hahaha, your dead right I dont understand why these players dont move up a level and try to improve instead of sticking at these stakes. Even if they won the lotto for 1000000000 they'd probably still play at these stakes :club:
Now that's just ridiculous, the lottery would never get that big.
haha this little back and forth made my night.
  • 1 year later...