Sustainable Winrates In Micros

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Outsider13, I have a real question for you... How much would it cost to get coaching from you? I have grinded a LARGE volume of 2nl and 2plo and I can NOT beat the game for the life of me.Here are my stats.FFl3h2zxxWP1PxwQwmup.pngand here is my graphbBQ338mo0bBarv7RkLwr.pngAs you can see I am a decent player, I just have some leaks I would like to fix. Please PM me or post in this thread how much per hour I would need to pay. Thanks!

Once again, I just feel like you guys are playing out of your league. I really wish you would drop down in limits and grind out a few hundred thousands hands before moving up. Trust me, it will be much better for your psyche.

Once again, I just feel like you guys are playing out of your league. I really wish you would drop down in limits and grind out a few hundred thousands hands before moving up. Trust me, it will be much better for your psyche.
O00O7WFslS2UD1VNFk4-.pngI am a master of play money.

Testimonial:I played the Outsider13 game last night, and my results were astronomical. I quickly I was up over 2500BB's in both NL and PLO. Unfortunately, I stopped believing in myself and the program, and quickly lost it all. I for one assure you that this system works. I hope to have an opportunity to receiving coaching to take my game to the next level.

and here is my graphbBQ338mo0bBarv7RkLwr.pngAs you can see I am a decent player, I just have some leaks I would like to fix. Please PM me or post in this thread how much per hour I would need to pay. Thanks!
That graph looks ridiculously familiar. Which is depressing.

I'm new to this site and i'm not sure if your man that posted this was actually taking the mickey! You won 1600 dollars at poker and think you should quit your job? are you serious? you probably made 50 dollars a week playing at those stakes.

I'm new to this site and i'm not sure if your man that posted this was actually taking the mickey! You won 1600 dollars at poker and think you should quit your job? are you serious? you probably made 50 dollars a week playing at those stakes.
Gosh, at least I have somebody on my side.
Gosh, at least I have somebody on my side.
haha, just people bragging about these small wins probably over 1 million hands is funny. Why waste your time. I know a lot of people bragging about taking 500 of stars after playing like 500,000 hands of 5c/10c. Wonder what that pays you an hour. probably one dollar an hour or sumtin.I have more respect for some one that made the 500 in a day playin 5$/10$ over 100 hands
haha, just people bragging about these small wins probably over 1 million hands is funny. Why waste your time. I know a lot of people bragging about taking 500 of stars after playing like 500,000 hands of 5c/10c. Wonder what that pays you an hour. probably one dollar an hour or sumtin.I have more respect for some one that made the 500 in a day playin 5$/10$ over 100 hands
Haha yeah me too bro, those guys are real grinders.
We do what we do man...don't hate us for playing the micros.Not all of us are good like you or donk4life.

reading back over my posts maybe im being a bit harsh. Everyone can do thier own thing. Didnt mean to sound like a twatyou guys ever try to move up the stakes when your bankroll lets you?

reading back over my posts maybe im being a bit harsh. Everyone can do thier own thing. Didnt mean to sound like a twatyou guys ever try to move up the stakes when your bankroll lets you?
No, that's bad bankroll management. You want at least 10,000 buy ins before you move up a limit.
No, that's bad bankroll management. You want at least 10,000 buy ins before you move up a limit.
hahaha, your dead right I dont understand why these players dont move up a level and try to improve instead of sticking at these stakes. Even if they won the lotto for 1000000000 they'd probably still play at these stakes :club:
hahaha, your dead right I dont understand why these players dont move up a level and try to improve instead of sticking at these stakes. Even if they won the lotto for 1000000000 they'd probably still play at these stakes :club:
Now that's just ridiculous, the lottery would never get that big.

OH Hi there Jeff, very Nice graphs honey, but 1 Question for you what happen in Wednesday's game , how long did you last in it ?:club:

Wow Jeff, I knew you were a good player after talking to you on Aim, but I never knew you crushed this hard..I will ship some hands when I get internet in new appartment, really keen on learning to play .01/.02. The playes usually play every ragg hand and crack my aces which lead to me being a loser player there. Just moved to 200 NL where they respect my raises, played over 100 hands and I have confirmed that I'm a winning player, but if you can make me a winner at 2NL i'll go there to reduce variance.Keep crushing bro