• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be so embarrassing in a thousand years when textbooks pinpoint the arrival of Twitter as the beginning of the swift downfall of America.
What if it's the opposite? What if Twitter creates this ability in humans to communicate more efficiently? We've long maintained that retarded text speak is part of the dumbing down of America, but maybe it's the starting point for the communication revolution!
What if it's the opposite? What if Twitter creates this ability in humans to communicate more efficiently? We've long maintained that retarded text speak is part of the dumbing down of America, but maybe it's the starting point for the communication revolution!
Have you been talking to navybuttons again?

I wonder what the percentage of people that get Palin's Tweets because "they hate her and want to catch any slip up" : People that "like her and want to hear what she has to say" is.I'm guessing around 72:28 %

"Wow,media goofballs rearing heads this wk,big time!Wonder what's up?Taking the cake:ink re:Bristol=a diva? Silly;obviously have nvr met her"—Tweet, Sept. 1, 2010.
Yeah, she is in People magazine every week and now she is trading on that fame to dance with stars......but if you meet her she is just like any other teenage mom who seeks publicity with all her might.Also, just LOL at all the Republicans trumpeting the surge. They get the whole war wrong and then they get the surge right and they dance around and worry that people will steal their credit. Don't worry we will give the GOP ALL the credit for every part of the Iraq war. Promise!
Yeah, she is in People magazine every week and now she is trading on that fame to dance with stars......but if you meet her she is just like any other teenage mom who seeks publicity with all her might.Also, just LOL at all the Republicans trumpeting the surge. They get the whole war wrong and then they get the surge right and they dance around and worry that people will steal their credit. Don't worry we will give the GOP ALL the credit for every part of the Iraq war. Promise!
Cool, thanks.You guys can have Gitmo..seeing as how Obama is keeping it now.
Cutting defense spending, taking advantage of the internet boom to build a modest budget surplus, approving common sense changes to welfare, supporting separation of church and state, complimenting me on my tie, THE LIST IS ENDLESS.
What specifically did he do to take advantage of the internet to build a surplus?
What specifically did he do to take advantage of the internet to build a surplus?
Not too much. The President really doesn't have all that much control over the economy.Though, I'm glad he didn't decide to bail out Pets.com
Seriously, Palin is nice looking and all but in Miami she is a 5/10 at best even for a MILF......
Oh for fucks sake..."EVERYWHERE ELSE SHE IS AN 9 BUT IN MIAMI, SHE'S A 2!!!!!!!!!"Whoever started that bullshit trend of thought should be held underwater until the bubbles stop. Yes, Miami probably has a proportionally higher share of attractive women than other places*, but not so much that they alter the rating scale itself... Looks alone, for a 46 year old woman, Palin is an 8.5 or 9 in Miami or Sheboygan.Abrasive? Yes.Not qualified to be much more than mayor of Wasilla? Yes.Contrived? Yes. The *worst possible* Presidential Candidate the Republicans could run in 2012? Yes.Unusually nice to look at? Yes. (*- And if you don't like Latinas, Miami is significantly worse than any given Midwestern college town choc full of 19 year old blond girls raring to disappoint their fathers. Without the cuban broads, Miami isn't much more than banana-nosed Jew bitches and haggard clubrat skanks with fake breasts, fake tans and vagina's so toxic, their menses could double as carburetor cleaner. If that's your thing, boogie on, but most of us prefer to go through life without festering blisters on our dongs, which makes Miami a less than desirable destination for pursing split-tail)
Oh for fucks sake..."EVERYWHERE ELSE SHE IS AN 9 BUT IN MIAMI, SHE'S A 2!!!!!!!!!"Whoever started that bullshit trend of thought should be held underwater until the bubbles stop. Yes, Miami probably has a proportionally higher share of attractive women than other places*, but not so much that they alter the rating scale itself... Looks alone, for a 46 year old woman, Palin is an 8.5 or 9 in Miami or Sheboygan.Abrasive? Yes.Not qualified to be much more than mayor of Wasilla? Yes.Contrived? Yes. The *worst possible* Presidential Candidate the Republicans could run in 2012? Yes.Unusually nice to look at? Yes. (*- And if you don't like Latinas, Miami is significantly worse than any given Midwestern college town choc full of 19 year old blond girls raring to disappoint their fathers. Without the cuban broads, Miami isn't much more than banana-nosed Jew bitches and haggard clubrat skanks with fake breasts, fake tans and vagina's so toxic, their menses could double as carburetor cleaner. If that's your thing, boogie on, but most of us prefer to go through life without festering blisters on our dongs, which makes Miami a less than desirable destination for pursing split-tail)
You just skewed the scale to account for her age! That's not better than what I did. What is she if you don't account for age? A 6? Exactly. She is too old and too ****ing abrasive and annoying for her looks to matter much. Also, if you go to Miami Beach there are plenty of dumb blondes and non-Latina foriegners (tons of Russian chicks). Of course, I would still rather be on a random SEC campus than anywhere but whatever.I'm married, so "my thing" is being boring and avoiding clubs.
You just skewed the scale to account for her age! That's not better than what I did. What is she if you don't account for age? A 6? Exactly. She is too old and too ****ing abrasive and annoying for her looks to matter much.
Well now this is just re-god-damn-dik-u-lus.How the hell are you going to compare her to a 22 year old?
Well now this is just re-god-damn-dik-u-lus.How the hell are you going to compare her to a 22 year old?
I'm not comparing her really....I just am not too swayed by Palin's looks because she is an older lady at this point. If I was BG's age, maybe this would all be different.Who else is excited for Sarah Palin's Alaska on TLC? Starts soon....
I'm not comparing her really....I just am not too swayed by Palin's looks because she is an older lady at this point. If I was BG's age, maybe this would all be different.Who else is excited for Sarah Palin's Alaska on TLC? Starts soon....
If you were my age you wouldn't still be a liberal...
  • 2 weeks later...

"… in this most perfect state in America, Alaska, where we are independent and we've got a pioneering spirit that more of America should hopefully get to look into this state and understand." —At a Sept. 11 memorial event in Wasilla, Alaska, Sept. 11, 2010.

"… in this most perfect state in America, Alaska, where we are independent and we've got a pioneering spirit that more of America should hopefully get to look into this state and understand." —At a Sept. 11 memorial event in Wasilla, Alaska, Sept. 11, 2010.
Which is worse?
Which... is the exact point. No?
Well except that one of these two was purposefully chosen to be next in line to run this country by 'one of the smartest presidents ever'.

Skip to the 1:20 mark for

Oh, wait, that's not the Tea Party. That's just the guy who calls the Tea Party racist every time he opens their mouth about them, to much applause.