She is a part of the press. Heard of Fox NEWS?????And of course, if you ever mention that some cops are dirty, you must hate law enforcement.
Some? Or anyone who disagrees with her?Never heard of this Fox News thing. Sounds familiar but I can't place it.Ducks float.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, it's a little presumptious to insinuate that we are at war to defend, "the liberty of the press".
This is what she is saying:Our finest, the men and women in uniform who defend that freedom, (who defend) our Constitution, and (who defend) our exceptional way of life in America."
(Palin is on track to earn well over $3 million in speaking fees for events this year. Washington Speakers Bureau did not respond to an interview request.)
Gasp..she is paid to speak.How can this be?"I have a degree in journalism, I know Bush was a liar and people died, I hate republicans...why don't they pay meeeeeeeee?"And you know why the WSB didn't respond to your hack job story?Because at $3 million this year, Sarah is one of their lowest paid speakers.Clinton made $100 million in his first year on the circuit. The story implying that he is scum is pending from this writer I'm sure.
This is what she is saying:Our finest, the men and women in uniform who defend that freedom, (who defend) our Constitution, and (who defend) our exceptional way of life in America."
It's a little presumptuous to thank soldiers for defending our constitution when George Bush tore it up and burned it with Karl Rove's torch of evil!I'm pretty sure he actually tore up the real constitution, and the government just hasn't announced it yet because they are waiting for the Supreme Court to get uppidity then BAM...THEIR AIN'T NO CONSTITUTION DOG!
It's a little presumptuous to thank soldiers for defending our constitution when George Bush tore it up and burned it with Karl Rove's torch of evil!
actually the rolled it up and used it to funnel water into the noses of terrorists to simulate drowning. Don't you know anything?
Some? Or anyone who disagrees with her?
Yea, going after her detractors is what she does all day. She never does anything like ignore them and speak positively about this country.
Never heard of this Fox News thing. Sounds familiar but I can't place it.
They are the ones reporting the news, letting you decide.
Ducks float.
Right..and if she weighs the same as a duck.....?
actually the rolled it up and used it to funnel water into the noses of terrorists to simulate drowning. Don't you know anything?
Did they also do that to the dozens of 'journalist' who volunteered to have this done? I mean it looks like we did it to more journalist than terrorist.
Yea, going after her detractors is what she does all day. She never does anything like ignore them and speak positively about this country.They are the ones reporting the news, letting you decide.Right..and if she weighs the same as a duck.....?
Actually, it does seem like all she does it either criticize or goad her detractors. Seriously. We already have Hannity to blow sunshine up our butts and let us know we are the best goodest greatest country on god's earth.I can't imagine a worse idea than letting a cable news viewer decide anything.I support the tasing and water-boarding of journalists whole-heartedly.
According to almost everyone who has ever known her, including those who have seen the darkest of her dark side, Sarah Palin has a great gift for making people feel good about themselves. Her knack for remembering names and faces and the details of her interactions with people—and for seeming to be present to the person in front of her—constitute an extraordinary power of engagement.
Wait..Bubble headed blond bimbo is engaging and thoughtful, remembering people and their circumstances?It's a good thing she's so stupid, because she could use this charisma and really lift people up....at rallys and stuff.
Wait..Bubble headed blond bimbo is engaging and thoughtful, remembering people and their circumstances?It's a good thing she's so stupid, because she could use this charisma and really lift people up....at rallys and stuff.
yeah that passage makes her sound like, um, a politician. Not every paragraph in an article can be a winner. Bill Clinton is the MASTER of that crap.
Those who once felt close to Palin have followed her public transformation with a confused range of emotions. The common denominator is sadness. “People who loved Sarah Palin are disappointed,” said one woman in Wasilla, “because they found out that Sarah Palin loves Sarah Palin most of all.” I remembered that remark every time I drove past the Palins’ property. The entrance runs through a grove of birch trees, at least eight of which have NO TRESPASSING signs nailed to them. For all that, police have been called to the property only once in the past year, when someone at the house reported a Peeping Tom. The investigating officer found nothing.The freshly paved driveway is blocked by a new, spiked gate, which, though forbidding, is ornamental and freestanding, and not connected to a fence. From a thin piece of wire looped over one of the gate’s central spikes hangs a large metal decoration. It is five-pointed and two feet high and wide. The North Star has long been seen as a symbol for Alaska—and for God. They can both move over now. It belongs to someone else.
And the big finish:"I went to her property because she refused to let me interview her, which is my right because I am special. And after traveling 4,000+ miles to go to straight her house, it has a "Keep Out" sign...like anyone would come here to bug her...." Besides me I mean.And what stupid thing to have security, which didn't work once...even though that person got away. I mean that has never been needed, and the one time they thought they heard something, there was no proof, so therefore we can conclude that nothing happened, because all disturbances are always caught by the police, always."Oh and an anonymous woman said something catty again. She is from the tiny city that I earlier mocked for being so stupid and dumb to elected Sarah Palin. But anyone who tells me Sarah is bad must be smart, because I am really impressed with how smart I am, even though I have absolutely no clue how to present an argument with a tiny shred of intellectual honesty, so if she tells me what I want to here, then she must be worthy of having her opinion be the lynchpin of my assessment that Sarah is making 200X more money than me."
Actually, it does seem like all she does it either criticize or goad her detractors.
Another thing for me to like her for.
Seriously. We already have Hannity to blow sunshine up our butts and let us know we are the best goodest greatest country on god's earth.I can't imagine a worse idea than letting a cable news viewer decide anything.I support the tasing and water-boarding of journalists whole-heartedly.
Well, I also prefer my news to tell me that the earth is dying, that the oil spill will kill all the fish in the world, and that Obama is the only hope we have.But what you gonna do? Fox News keeps reporting the facts and ruining all the fun out of the lies.
yeah that passage makes her sound like, um, a politician. Not every paragraph in an article can be a winner. Bill Clinton is the MASTER of that crap.
I will give you that Clinton could change his views faster than Hillary could change her sexual preferences....
I will give you that Clinton could change his views faster than Hillary could change her sexual preferences....
:club: I met Bill Clinton several times......he was the best at having a photographic type memory for people's names, hobbies, and always had a compliment at the ready to charm you (telling you he liked your tie or your shoes or something). That was his thing. He made you feel special.....and he made the ladies feel extra special sometimes (a lot of the time).
:club: I met Bill Clinton several times......he was the best at having a photographic type memory for people's names, hobbies, and always had a compliment at the ready to charm you (telling you he liked your tie or your shoes or something). That was his thing. He made you feel special.....and he made the ladies feel extra special sometimes (a lot of the time).
Wow, you knew he was mostly political slime, and you allowed your pants to tighten when he came to town...ignoring that he is who he is because you just did.But Sarah does the same thing and you have a thing about her.If one of those two politicians should make your pants tighten...
Wow, you knew he was mostly political slime, and you allowed your pants to tighten when he came to town...ignoring that he is who he is because you just did.But Sarah does the same thing and you have a thing about her.If one of those two politicians should make your pants tighten...
Yeah, except for the giant difference of me liking the political things Clinton did. And the fact that Clinton was good at the pants tightening game....Palin's winking and folksy charm does nothing for me probably because I am city folk. She's an amateur, Clinton is the heavyweight champ of the world at this stuff.
Yeah, except for the giant difference of me liking the political things Clinton did. And the fact that Clinton was good at the pants tightening game....Palin's winking and folksy charm does nothing for me probably because I am city folk. She's an amateur, Clinton is the heavyweight champ of the world at this stuff.
sarah-palin-on-a-harley.jpg vs. monica-lewinsky-fat.jpegIt's okay to be wrong.Just not about this.
sarah-palin-on-a-harley.jpg vs. monica-lewinsky-fat.jpegIt's okay to be wrong.Just not about this.
I don't see what Clinton liking fatties has to do with anything. That's his business. Seriously, Palin is nice looking and all but in Miami she is a 5/10 at best even for a MILF......I don't see why her "good for politics looks" should make me appreciate her any more or less. She's just not hot enough for it to make a lick of difference. What am I supposed to be like? Omg, a reasonably attractive lady on a motorcycle! If her beliefs are the opposite of mine, I should still hang on her every word!
Such as...?(Other than complimenting your tie and making you feel special)
Cutting defense spending, taking advantage of the internet boom to build a modest budget surplus, approving common sense changes to welfare, supporting separation of church and state, complimenting me on my tie, THE LIST IS ENDLESS.
I don't see what Clinton liking fatties has to do with anything. That's his business. Seriously, Palin is nice looking and all but in Miami she is a 5/10 at best even for a MILF......I don't see why her "good for politics looks" should make me appreciate her any more or less. She's just not hot enough for it to make a lick of difference.
Cutting defense spending, taking advantage of the internet boom to build a modest budget surplus, approving common sense changes to welfare, supporting separation of church and state, complimenting me on my tie, THE LIST IS ENDLESS.
Hmmmmmmmmmm?
I was 12 at the time, weirdo. Only half the republican party and Catholic priests were interested. I was also super thin back then.
But he could tell.He could tell..