http://www.slate.com/id/2266133/"Those who are impotent and limp and gutless and then they go on, um, they're anonymous, they are sources that are anonymous, and impotent, limp, and gutless reporters take anonymous sources and cite them as being factual references, it just slays me because it's so just absolutely clear what the state of yellow journalism is today."—In a radio interview with Sean Hannity, Sept. 1, 2010.I love how Slate does these about every day. It's amazing how much material she gives off. I pray she runs again and I'm sure SNL does as well. It's just a wealth of comedic gold.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate: The only things the democrats have achieved in 50 years.
Hypocrisy : What you achieve on a daily basisYou can't call the President names 24/7 (and Nancy Pelosi and whoever else) and then whine when conservative popular figures get criticized. Palin is a dumbass who thinks the first amendment protects her and Dr. Laura and any other conservative from criticism.......a dumbass who calls for firings when someone says "ret--d" but defends to the death someone who says "ni--er" over and over to mock a caller....but I love her because every tea party candidate she gets on the ballot is another seat that turns into a tossup and because she is a constant source of amusement.
http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/baracko.../obama-isms.htm Maybe some of you idiots should try giving speeches and talk to the press 365 days a year without screwing up.
This one was the best:"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."
http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/baracko.../obama-isms.htm Maybe some of you idiots should try giving speeches and talk to the press 365 days a year without screwing up.
this is kinda my point about her. she's not governor anymore. why is she on TV 365 days a year if she hates the media because they are so unfair? She's a media whore and so is her reality cartoon daughter.The pay is good though so I can't really blame either of them. It's good business.
this is kinda my point about her. she's not governor anymore. why is she on TV 365 days a year if she hates the media because they are so unfair? She's a media whore and so is her reality cartoon daughter.The pay is good though so I can't really blame either of them. It's good business.
But is she so popular because her ideas are so inventive and unique? Or because people on my side are sickened by the liberals who have no attacking her on every front since 2008 and know that she bugs you more than she hurts us?You guys are on the end of a leader, pretending you are swimming where you want.When she wins in 2012, then we will have the hook so firmly set that your next destination is a barbecue grill and a dash of butter.With generous portions of lemon pepper seasoning.
Hypocrisy : What you achieve on a daily basisYou can't call the President names 24/7 (and Nancy Pelosi and whoever else) and then whine when conservative popular figures get criticized. Palin is a dumbass who thinks the first amendment protects her and Dr. Laura and any other conservative from criticism.......a dumbass who calls for firings when someone says "ret--d" but defends to the death someone who says "ni--er" over and over to mock a caller....but I love her because every tea party candidate she gets on the ballot is another seat that turns into a tossup and because she is a constant source of amusement.
Hmmm.. a woman who speaks at rallies vs the persons who brought us Obama care.Yea..those are equal in power and potential continued failures of policy.
Hmmm.. a woman who speaks at rallies vs the persons who brought us Obama care.Yea..those are equal in power and potential continued failures of policy.
I apologize that all your leaders are so ineffectual and weak. However, those traits are also not a reason that a person cannot be criticized.
I apologize that all your leaders are so ineffectual and weak. However, those traits are also not a reason that a person cannot be criticized.
When you guys run the legislative and executive branches..it's hard to have any leaders.Plus there is the all politicians are mostly scum thing
This one was the best:"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."
hahahahahaha, that's hilarious.

"Dr.Laura=even more powerful & effective w/out the shackles, so watch out Constitutional obstructionists. And b thankful 4 her voice,America!""Dr.Laura:don't retreat...reload! (Steps aside bc her 1st Amend.rights ceased 2exist thx 2activists trying 2silence"isn't American,not fair")"

"I want to make a toast to all at this press event who agree with Thomas Jefferson, who said that our liberty depends on the freedom of the press. So I want to lift a glass to those who defend that freedom. Our finest, the men and women in uniform who defend that freedom, our Constitution, and our exceptional way of life in America."—Speaking at the Time 100 gala, New York City, May 4, 2010

"I want to make a toast to all at this press event who agree with Thomas Jefferson, who said that our liberty depends on the freedom of the press. So I want to lift a glass to those who defend that freedom. Our finest, the men and women in uniform who defend that freedom, our Constitution, and our exceptional way of life in America."—Speaking at the Time 100 gala, New York City, May 4, 2010
Whats the point here? Or is this an attempt at hijacking your own thread?

Common sense tells us that the government's attempts to solve large problems more often create new ones. Common sense also tells us that a top-down, one-size-fits-all plan will not improve the workings of a nationwide health-care system that accounts for one-sixth of our economy. Sarah Palin

Is this interesting? If so, I'll add it to my podcasts.
Update: Listening now.I think I would end up agreeing with this guy a lot, but Jesus Christ, this is why I can't listen to radio. It takes people like 20 minutes to make a point that they could make in 1. Just cut down the elongated metaphors and make your point, we're smart, we follow your logic. Okay, I'm being harsh, but reading is just so much faster. Still listening, though.