Degenerate Gambling

I hate politics.

Let's bet. What are some good games to bet on today?

I just spoke to a customer of mine who told me as an aside to our conversation that he thinks Anadolu Efes (Euro Basketball) is a good in play bet at the current moment.

None of what I just said is a joke.

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not clutch.

Glad you won! I'll probably be scalin back the volume for the playoffs, since I never feel too confident on short slates, but we'll see how I feel about my lineup once the weekend rolls around.   Af

At the Pens practice facility and Rick Tochett ends up standing next to me. It took every ounce of self control to not engage him in a conversation about the Rick Tochett Experience.

Posted Images

I just spoke to a customer of mine who told me as an aside to our conversation that he thinks Anadolu Efes (Euro Basketball) is a good in play bet at the current moment.

They are a lock I think.

• Like 1

To win or with points?

I was to scared to bet on euro basketball. Tried to go all in on Anahiem but missed making the bet because I fail at knowing what time it is.

I went pretty big (for me anyway) on SJ. Got scary there. I hate betting. Even when I win. Lol

It has always been a dream of mine to win a 50/50 at an event.

I am happy to say at least I know someone who has won a 50/50 at a sporting event

• Like 1

"Well you have a bunch of ****ing annoying Canadians talking about your election, so it seems cathartic to bet against a bunch of Canadian NHL teams. Philly, TB, San Jose, Buffalo, Minnesota, LA Kings. All 6 are in action!

You can bet on the Blackhawks too, since they are playing Boston, who's leading scorer is a particularly annoying Canadian."

Turns out this would've been a great bet! Anti-Canadian teams went 6-1 (I forgot to include the Islanders to beat the Jets in the above list). They would've been underdogs in almost every game, but still a tidy win. Boston won, so it's really more like 6-2.

Doing good the last two days with ncaa BB

Took Fresno ST +3.5 Saturday night and they won outright.

Took Stetson last night at +9 and they lost by 2 in OT.

Tonight I'm going BYU +3.5 over vs Gonzaga.

Seems if I post a bet I lose every single time.

Lost last night by .5 pt

Tonight I bet SJ and Nasville plus bet Penn +15 vs Princeton and they lost by 1.

So yeah. I'm never saying who I bet until after.

I think this will make sense...

If a book has the O/U line at 5.5, even money... So -110 each side. What would the equivalent lines be at 5.0?

Edit - actually guess we need more info... Bah. What if it's -120 for under 5.5, +100 for over. I'm thinking it could be extrapolated to 5.0 but maybe not, the more I think about it.

Yesterday was meh.

Kansas -12.5 Win

CMU -6 Lose

North Car -8.5 Win

Colorado +7 Win

MTL/Buf O5 Push

Unlv/Fresno u148 loss

Phx +9.5 Loss

Only making two bets today.

dude, I said right in the OT thread, Fresno -3! :)

kidding, i dont know nuthin

I got a draft kings VIP invite to a contest tonight (NBA). Trip to New Orleans, court side seats, etc. Value 5K. They sent out 500 invites. Contest just started. 14 players