Degenerate Gambling

He admitted after the game that he was actually trying to hurt him with the facemask, and that he did so knowing the penalty would only be 1.5 yards!

this needs to be done to him

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not clutch.

Glad you won! I'll probably be scalin back the volume for the playoffs, since I never feel too confident on short slates, but we'll see how I feel about my lineup once the weekend rolls around.   Af

At the Pens practice facility and Rick Tochett ends up standing next to me. It took every ounce of self control to not engage him in a conversation about the Rick Tochett Experience.

Posted Images

Sometimes they're hot enough to eat raw.

aint that the truth. When we hired our nanny, we had it narrowed down to a smokeshow 25 yr old and a 50 year old. Both equally qualified. I insisted that we hire the older lady. My wife asked me why, and I said because I'm happily married and want to stay that way.

Sounds like Wayne could make $8/hour and all the soda pop he could drink if he is looking for a job on Friday...

$8 us a hour sounds sweet but the soda part has to go. I don't drink sugar drinks anymore

Might be the night Liz and I get a sitter for valentines dinner.

Thinking about this, I don't remember going out with my wife for Valentines for a long time. Hell for my 20th wedding anniversary eve evening I spent it with you guys while she was at the hotel with the kids.

Thinking about this, I don't remember going out with my wife for Valentines for a long time. Hell for my 20th wedding anniversary eve evening I spent it with you guys while she was at the hotel with the kids.

We don't get out much at all so we take any little chance to get my mom or dad to babysit. Even if it's a Hallmark holiday we truly don't care about. ;)

We don't get out much at all so we take any little chance to get my mom or dad to babysit. Even if it's a Hallmark holiday we truly don't care about. ;)

Spend it with me. I am more entertaining than Biatch

To stay on topic

What is the safest NHL/nba bet today?

Don't care about value. Just just the safest.

its a weird question..You mean a sure thing?

Oklahoma City Money line would be the safest

its a weird question..You mean a sure thing?

Oklahoma City Money line would be the safest

Well nothing is a sure thing in sports betting, but just the "safest" bet that you believe has, say higher than a 50% chance of winning. Not worrying about odds and such.

Well nothing is a sure thing in sports betting, but just the "safest" bet that you believe has, say higher than a 50% chance of winning. Not worrying about odds and such.

Tonight it would definetely be OKC moneyline