Israel Attacks Aid Fleet

They just captured these transcripts of a meeting held by the Drive Israel Into the Sea Peace Initiative:
I thought the part about the plan was funny. Reminded me of this:FOXI've got an idea.BADGERWhat is it?FOXIt could be a good one.BEAVERLay it on us.FOXIt might save our lives.KYLIESay the idea!FOXAll right! Let's try it!
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Israeli Prime Minister really gave a good speech:

I forward my questions to the international community and I asked all the leaders throughout the world who I spoke to, "What would you have done if you were in our place? And what would you have done in order to protect your civilians who are attacked by hundreds of rockets and missiles?" We all know the facts. We all know the reality. And therefore we will continue to protect our civilians. We will continue to allow our soldiers to protect their lives. And the State of Israel will continue to practice its fight for self defense.
This wasn't a Love Boat. This was a Hate Boat. These weren't pacifists; they weren't peace activists. These were violent supporters of terrorism. I think that the evidence that the lives of the Israeli seamen were in danger is crystal clear. If you're a fair-minded observer and you look at those videos, you know this simple truth. But I regret to say that for many in the international community, no evidence is needed. Israel is guilty until proven guilty.
Does this mean that Israel is above criticism? Of course not.Israel, like any democracy, has imperfections but we strive to correct them through open debate and scrutiny. Israel has independent courts, the rule of law, a free press and a vigorous parliamentary debate — believe me, it’s vigorous.
Can the last quote be said about any muslim nation?I guess All_in has finally admitted that he was once again the victim of islamic propaganda and is to embarrassed to admit it.

Gold star (ha!) to the Israeli PM. That's a great speech right there. A very very polite middle finger to the rest of the world that blames them for handling an impossible situation mediocrely.

Gold star (ha!) to the Israeli PM. That's a great speech right there. A very very polite middle finger to the rest of the world that blames them for handling an impossible situation mediocrely.
Probably a lot easier to give that kind of speech when you are right.
Can you recount one war that Israel fought where they weren't seriously outnumbered, with fewer tanks planes and troops, that they didn't kick the butts of their attackers.And then can you recount one time that the US stepped in at all?And can you also recount one time you haven't been completely insanely stupid in your arguments?I didn't think so.
ok, u r really are quite dumb wrt the middle east.(bold added above for laughing purposes)
ok, u r really are quite dumb wrt the middle east.(bold added above for laughing purposes)
Just out of curiosity, do you want to be taken seriously in this forum?
I think there is a relationship. The mapping is that conservatives tend to value in-group loyalty very highly, and as such appear xenophobic to leftists. Lefties tend to value harm reduction and fairness above all else, and thus tend to appear to be "appeasing the enemies" to conservatives. In this case, Israel is our common ally (and the arabs are a shared out-group), so I would think amscray expresses the conservative side pretty well. In Israel the right wants to make no concessions to Palestine, while the left wants to give some things up in the interest of peace.
"Ten thousand years ago, when humans were hunter-gatherers, we mated, tended to our kin and fled when danger was in the air – activities that did not require much intelligence."http://www.thestar.com/living/article/7730...theists-smarter
I try to avoid all this stuff since it just makes my head swim but I did read the first article and correct me if I'm wrong. Israel has a militarty blocade of Gaza and some idiots tried to break through it and some of them got killed and then to end the day "After nightfall, Hamas-linked militants fired a rocket that exploded in Israel, the militants and the Israeli military said. Nobody was hurt. The militants said the rocket attack was in response to Israel's raid on the flotilla. "
"Nobody was hurt. The militants said the rocket attack was in response to Israel's raid on the flotilla."the blockade is illegal (collective punishment) and most of the world insists israel stop it. it is morally wrong. so to try and justify israel's actions by saying that they had a blockade to protect is fundamentally incorrect.
I watched the YouTube vid of the soldiers being attacked when trying to board the boat. Now I just want to blow up those mother****ers who tried to run the blockade. So much for "reason"...
israel commited piracy by attacking the aid boat in international waters. the people on board had every legal right to defend themselves.israel says they were attacked first, the humanitarians say israel attacked first. going by history, it is very hard to believe israel's version.israel also confiscated all video on board (which has been criticized across the world), and only shown carefully edited pieces. they refuse to release all of it.
The real funny part is that there were "peaceful" people on board ... It really seems that both sides are to blame. But that is how this whole conflict has been and always will be. You can side with one or the other, but whatever side you choose has part of the blame for where things are. I would rather see both of them banned and give the land to pot smoking hippies! Free Love man!
shouldn't the instigators be at fault? israel is a country made up of stolen lands. they have total control over palestinians. they have prejudiced laws that ensure palestinians will always be regarded as second-class citizens. but i agree with u about the pot-smoking hippy thing!
The evidence is pretty damning as far as who attacked who. I can't wrap my head around the idea that Israeli soldiers just weren't prepared for violence and were over run by a bunch of people armed with various crap, that's somewhere in the realm of highly improbable, the only other answer is they expected no real violence of any kind and were in fact attacked themselves. Since the video bears this out I will go with that explanation.And Lol at the idea that they wouldn't inspect at Point B just because someone told them they inspected at Point A, especially when they have no control over Point A. Out of curiosity, does anyone know if we accept any countries word for it when it comes to inspecting various inbound items or do we do the footwork ourselves, always?
less than 2% of 'inbound items' are searched, so yes, the US accepts other countries at their word.
Just out of curiosity, do you want to be taken seriously in this forum?
"Ten thousand years ago, when humans were hunter-gatherers, we mated, tended to our kin and fled when danger was in the air – activities that did not require much intelligence."
Nope.
Few things here.1) You're a colossal turd. Like, there are any number of wordy and more elaborate ways to put it, but I think plain succinctness sums it up best; you're just a gargantuan fucking turd. Turd, turd, turd. Every time I see your retarded mandog avatar, I know I'm about to bear witness to the byproduct of a society so ridiculously successful that a small coterie of it's more delusional members are afforded the luxury of existing entirely within the realm of ideals, since there are enough productive people around them to do the heavy lifting needed to keep the trains running on time. Turd. 2) Please, for the love of sweet Jesus Christ on a Bike, stop typing the letter U in place of the word "you". 3) The domestic, social consequences of the ending of South African apartheid are a fascinating study. I'd highly suggest you read up some time. Here's the Cliff Notes: After apartheid ended, South Africa went to shit. 4) What is meant when they say 'wipe off' is not 'dismanting a system'. They mean to kill Israelis; "drive them into the sea...". We can argue whether killing the Jews is a good thing or not (Personally, I am against this, as they're the brightest people on earth, however I agree they're generally aggravating as fuck, so perhaps some internment program can be devised- that way, we can keep them around for the science, inventions or if we ever need a lawyer or good surgeon, but we don't have to deal with their other bullshit like the pathological need to control critical national infrastructure and always whining about everything) however, you cannot hide under the guise of 'peace' but then advocate the exact opposite, whenever it's against things that don't fit into the leftist ideal archetype, which looks something like this
nice try at attempting a logical smart reply. U fail tho...1. u make no sense2. u r easily offended. why so angry?3. i highly suggest u read up on world history. anytime colonialism (or something similar) has ended there has been a period of instability. i can't believe how superficial u r in your 'thinking'. 4. wrong, they have lived w/ jews in that area for centuries. they want the right to return to their lands that was stolen, but this would be against israeli apartheid laws because then israel would have a jewish minority. imagine if the US had similar laws.
I'm glad that disgraceful piece of shit no longer lives in Turkey since one day, I'd like to go back. * - If they're ever admitted to the EU, though, I will completely fucking vomit. They're absolutely not European.
oh ya, besides being racist, u r VERY gullible.
oh ya, besides being racist, u r VERY gullible.
Yeah.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100603/wl_nm/...bishop_murder_1Catholic bishop killed in TurkeyA Catholic bishop who was a leading figure in Christian communities in the Middle East was stabbed to death at his home in southern Turkey Thursday, and police arrested his driver in connection with the attack.The motive for the killing of Luigi Padovese, apostolic vicar for Anatolia, in the town of Iskenderun was not known. Previous attacks on Christians have raised concerns about the safety of religious minorities in Muslim Turkey...
Israeli Prime Minister really gave a good speech:Does this mean that Israel is above criticism? Of course not.Israel, like any democracy, has imperfections but we strive to correct them through open debate and scrutiny. Israel has independent courts, the rule of law, a free press and a vigorous parliamentary debate — believe me, it’s vigorous.Can the last quote be said about any muslim nation?I guess All_in has finally admitted that he was once again the victim of islamic propaganda and is to embarrassed to admit it.
yep, that makes sense, the ones that commit the aggression are the ones to investigate it, lol. why are they refusing to allow an independent investigation, like they have done countless times before?israel has NEVER investigated any military abuse claims.but not like they haven't gotten away with atrocities before:http://english.aljazeera.net/focus/1967-40...3034906458.html
Pretty sure that the US has sat on the side lines every time Israel has completely kicked the living hell out of the islamic invaders who 3 times have tried to commit genocide, but were unable because at their core, those muslims were all cowards with zero fighting skills.It's why they resort to suicide bombing, they don't have the guts to stand and fight.
"Nobody was hurt. The militants said the rocket attack was in response to Israel's raid on the flotilla."the blockade is illegal (collective punishment) and most of the world insists israel stop it. it is morally wrong. so to try and justify israel's actions by saying that they had a blockade to protect is fundamentally incorrect.
Funny that you say someone can't justify Israel's actions because the blockade is illegal.Right after you justify the launching of random rockets into civilian neighborhoods because 'nobody was hurt'One day I fear that all the stupid things you've said will all be revealed to you at once.Your head will melt, right after it explodes
israel commited piracy by attacking the aid boat in international waters.
Really? They "attacked". Since the video hasn't shown this, you're basing this accusation on what exactly?...I'm guessing that if Israel wanted to "attack" those ships, they would have simply blown them out of the water and destroyed/fabricated evidence. Wouldn't that be easier?
Really? They "attacked". Since the video hasn't shown this, you're basing this accusation on what exactly?...I'm guessing that if Israel wanted to "attack" those ships, they would have simply blown them out of the water and destroyed/fabricated evidence. Wouldn't that be easier?
Duh.Israel doctored those tapes.First they landed the chopper on the boat, and killed everyone. then they landed a boat along side the boat and raped everyone.Then they staged a rope descent and used CGI to make it look like the 'peace lovers' attacked them with iron pipes.Israel won't let Al Queda investigate the whole incident..makes you wonder doesn't it?
Pretty sure that the US has sat on the side lines every time Israel has completely kicked the living hell out of the islamic invaders who 3 times have tried to commit genocide, but were unable because at their core, those muslims were all cowards with zero fighting skills.It's why they resort to suicide bombing, they don't have the guts to stand and fight.
> 3 billion/yr means nothing, eh?
who boarded the humanitarian vessel illegally in international waters? israel also fired on it with noise grenades (at the very least), and quite possibly more.and u really think it would be easier to destroy a humanitarian aid vessel with over 600 people on board and cover it up??? LOL.
who boarded the humanitarian vessel illegally in international waters? israel also fired on it with noise grenades, and quite possibly more.
Since the video hasn't shown this, you're basing this accusation on what exactly?...and "boarded" isn't the same as "attacked"