Official 2010 Playoff Trash Talking Thread

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A goalie and a bunch of divers..Good luck with that...The NHL conspiracy to give Crosby another cup is obviously at play here...The Penguins cant win one game in the regular season vs Jersey and Capitals..So what does Bettman do?Obviously set up an easy match up agains the Habs...They could play those series a 1000 times and you wont get this result more than once...Its really bad for hockey when a bad team like Montreal wins a series they have no business winning. Yes the goalie is part of the team but its just stupid to take a bazillion shots, and miracolous goaltending, goal posts, called back goals cost the Caps the series..Losers are saying Ovechkin didnt have a good series..BULLSHIT...He played amazing, but the steriod filled Halak just played a little better.Am i ****ing bitter , yes....

The NHL conspiracy to give Crosby another cup is obviously at play here...Its really bad for hockey when a bad team like Montreal wins a series they have no business winning.
Huh?
Huh?
You dont think its a ****ing conspiracy to build a dynasty for the Penguins..EVERYTHING that happens goes there way..There is no way in hell there is no conspiracy at play here.Montreal beating Washington where they were totally dominated in play in the series?? Is that fair?Whats the ****ing point of playing 82 ****ing games...
You dont think its a ****ing conspiracy to build a dynasty for the Penguins?
No I don't. I'm pretty sure there's nothing the NHL wanted more than a Caps-Pens series...even more than "giving" the Pens another cup.
From the Washington Post article:But Yzerman had one advantage over Ovechkin: From the start, he was the ultimate team player. Heck, his nickname was the Captain, a moniker usually reserved for yacht club blowhards and Tennille's musical partner. Hahahaha.....Stevie Y was one of the top 5 players of the last 20 years, no question.
actually, if I recall, there were many who thought Stevie Y was selfish, and a poor leader, and would never win a Cup. They believed that all changed once Scotty Bowman came there.In fact, even the Wings might have believed it, cause they got close on deals to send Yzerman to Washington, and maybe even Ottawa.
You dont think its a ****ing conspiracy to build a dynasty for the Penguins..EVERYTHING that happens goes there way..There is no way in hell there is no conspiracy at play here.Montreal beating Washington where they were totally dominated in play in the series?? Is that fair?Whats the ****ing point of playing 82 ****ing games...
So Halak is a robot built by the NHL?
No I don't.
Well i do....I am also ****ing bitter and i need a thread to ****ing vent my ****ing frustrations.You know why its fixed...You all know who fixed it, you all just sit there an accept it..The worst team in the playoffs beats the best team in the playoffs...you think thats right..You think thats good for the world..You think it all works out in the end..**** IT
actually, if I recall, there were many who thought Stevie Y was selfish, and a poor leader, and would never win a Cup. They believed that all changed once Scotty Bowman came there.In fact, even the Wings might have believed it, cause they got close on deals to send Yzerman to Washington, and maybe even Ottawa.
Scotty made Yzerman the Captain and player he was imo. He was always my favorite but Scotty turned him into the legend I believe he is.
I'm pretty sure there's nothing the NHL wanted more than a Caps-Pens series...
Dead on. Thats what my guys were told to do...Hey, my boys tried all they could do, but there was just no stopping Montreal. Even at the end, that sweet high sticking with 2min left? Golden opportunity to the Caps, and they still couldnt score.
Dead on. Thats what my guys were told to do...Hey, my boys tried all they could do, but there was just no stopping Montreal. Even at the end, that sweet high sticking with 2min left? Golden opportunity to the Caps, and they still couldnt score.
Because the goalie was a robot.
Scotty made Yzerman the Captain and player he was imo. He was always my favorite but Scotty turned him into the legend I believe he is.
This is my opinion as well. High Five!
So Halak is a robot built by the NHL?
Not a robot, but the NHL has supplied him with performance enhancing drugs. Also they have made sure the equipment that he is wearing isnt regulation..No one can argue it, because they are all in on it from the GMs to the referees.I guarantee you against Pittsburgh he plays nowhere like he did...Its not even close...4 straight ****ing games

Since the NHL is predetermining the outcomes of each series, the penguins would win no matter who they play, so why would the NHL avoid a pens/caps series? Why give them the "easy" route when they're rigging the games anyways?

Not a robot, but the NHL has supplied him with performance enhancing drugs. Also they have made sure the equipment that he is wearing isnt regulation..No one can argue it, because they are all in on it from the GMs to the referees.I guarantee you against Pittsburgh he plays nowhere like he did...Its not even close...4 straight ****ing games
Yeah baby, some RESPECT!
Dont forget the steel limbs on the D-men of the Habs. How else could they block so many shots and not get hurt?
Dont let me start with that..Its ****ing obvious that Hal Gill was supplied with special equipment as well..This is ****ing Hal Gill who couldnt crack the idiotic Leafs defence..He wins a CUP, are u ****ing serious...Of course he wins a cup...He was on The Conspiracy train..Now he get caught in the conspiracy again,he looks like ****ing Bobby ****ing Orr..**** them
Since the NHL is predetermining the outcomes of each series, the penguins would win no matter who they play, so why would the NHL avoid a pens/caps series? Why give them the "easy" route when they're rigging the games anyways?
a common sense approach to a rather insane premise.you must be a scholar.
Ok good question..here is the simpleton answer.You can only do so much..The only way the Habs can be justified as winning is the "Halak angle"...Its easy to give him the drugs and the equipment..However you cant sell the Penguins beating Washington..Now they have an easy route to the finals again.
ohhh, your blaming the refs aren't you? The NHL wanted the Pens-Caps, then would have Pens win, but first had to get the Caps there.....but we f'ed up.hey man, we tried to get Washington the victory, did everything we could, gave it 150%....but there is only so much you can do with a striped shirt and a whistle. We cant literally put the puck in the net for them. (although god knows we tried!)
ohhh, your blaming the refs aren't you? The NHL wanted the Pens-Caps, then would have Pens win, but first had to get the Caps there.....but we f'ed up.hey man, we tried to get Washington the victory, did everything we could, gave it 150%....but there is only so much you can do with a striped shirt and a whistle. We cant literally put the puck in the net for them. (although god knows we tried!)
As much you think you have control you dont..You are just a puppet..Its the little lawyer in New York who is pulling the strings...I also heard today that it was their total intention to let the Coyotes win against Detroit..They changed their mind before Game 7 thinking that it would be much more beneficial to keep an existing hockey city alive and let Phoenix die out as they are predicting..
I'll subscribe to that. Bowman probably recognized some untapped leadership traits and put Steve to the nextest level. I love Scotty Bowman...Greatest coach ever?