Official 2010 Playoff Trash Talking Thread

Pool wise yes...I am in 3 pools and all the pools would be beneficial if the Flyers win.I dont think it has any effect on the Habs as they are pretty much cooked.I am also not a big match up guy..The playoffs all matchups go out the window.
oooooops
  • Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate the Wings for their success. SJ just beat my team and they're fans kind of suck multiple large peni. Chicago's named the Blackhawks and has the exploited face of an injun on their uniforms. I'd prefer my division to be super strong for respect reasons and I don't like any Eastern teams. What else, oh yea the Blackhawks are an imported crew of posers that chase the dollar better than they chase the puck.
What is this one man (Hossa) "crew" that you speak of? Is it like a one man wolfpack?
i wouldnt bet them at 25-1 at this point.The Caps needed that game two as a reality check..That was their turning point in the playoffs..Now they cant be stopped IMO...I cant wait for a Penguins vs Caps rematch where the deep Caps will come out ahead...Unfortunately its very unlikely a second round series..
NANANANA NANANANA HEY HEY HEY HABS SUCK..
6 playoff losses in a row at home..BYE BYE
So tonight it ends..Another short exit out of the playoffs by the Montreal Canadiens.This year they lasted one more game than last year...While Habs fans will say they are better than the Leafs recently, they have only one more playoff win than the Leafs since the lockout.As a matter of fact since they won the Stanley Cup in 1993, 17 years ago, they have won only 4 playoff rounds.In comparison since that fateful year where we got robbed, we have won 9 playoff rounds.Habs fans forget these points. Yes they have more Stanley Cups, but in recent memory, the Leafs have been more succesful..Even considering the last 6 years.The future looks even more bleak for the Habs. Outgoing GM Bob Gainey has handcuffed the franchise with brutal signings and bad trades. There isnt anywhere near the young talent that the Leafs have...Its been fun Montreal, dont let the door hit you on the way out tonight.
hahahahahaha

Even though I dont really care much..I am also going to cheer for the Canucks to go all the way..Main thing is Burke has a stamp on the team, and I really like Roberto Luongo..He is one of the coolest guys in the NHL..Hell of a poker player..He is from that city we wont mention, but i wont hold that against him...GO CANUCKS

Even though I dont really care much..I am also going to cheer for the Canucks to go all the way..Main thing is Burke has a stamp on the team, and I really like Roberto Luongo..He is one of the coolest guys in the NHL..Hell of a poker player..He is from that city we wont mention, but i wont hold that against him...GO CANUCKS
Interesting fact.... your fave leaf Phil Kessel believes Luongo is the most overrated goalie in the league...
I thought western Canadians teams fans absolutely HATE the leafs. Are you sure cheering for the canucks is not blasphemous toward the leafs bibles of ''real'' fans?
Household name where? Because I think the list of household hockey names in the U.S. starts with Crosby and probably stops there. I have no idea who are household names in Canada.But what about goaltenders? How often does a team win without a top ten goaltender? (I have no idea what the answer to this is.)
I dont know, but not often I would guess. Here is what I see...- different champ nearly every year in the NHL- not won by one of the top 5gtd in the NHL in last 5 years, though before it really mattered (Brodeur, Luongo, Hasek...)- not often won by a top 5 player in the NHL (it happens, but no lock)- 6 different Cup winners last 6yrs2009 Pittsburgh Penguins- Crosby- Fleury2008 Detroit Red Wings- Datsyuk- Osgood2007 Anaheim Ducks- Niedermayer-Giguere 2006 Carolina Hurricanes- EStaal- Ward 2004 Tampa Bay Lightning-Richards- Khahbibulin2003 New Jersey Devils- Elias- Brodeur 2002 Detroit Red Wings- Yzerman-Hasek2001 Colorado Avalanche- Sakic- Roy2000 New Jersey Devils - Brodeur1999 Dallas Stars- Modano Belfour looking at 20yrs of NBA champs, I dont see more than 1 team that didnt clearly have one of the 5best players in the NBA at that time, or had 2/3 of the top 10. The Pistons you mentioned is correct, but in 20years, only a handful of playhave won the title. I think.2008-09 Los Angeles Lakers Orlando Magic 4-1 Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles 2007-08 Boston Celtics Los Angeles Lakers 4-2 Paul Pierce, Boston 2006-07 San Antonio Spurs Cleveland Cavaliers 4-0 Tony Parker, San Antonio 2005-06 Miami Heat Dallas Mavericks 4-2 Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat 2004-05 San Antonio Spurs Detroit Pistons 4-3 Tim Duncan, San Antonio 2003-04 Detroit Pistons Los Angeles Lakers 4-1 Chauncey Billups, Detroit Pistons 2002-03 San Antonio Spurs New Jersey Nets 4-2 Tim Duncan, San Antonio 2001-02 Los Angeles Lakers New Jersey Nets 4-0 Shaquille O'Neal, Los Angeles 2000-01 Los Angeles Lakers Philadelphia 76ers 4-1 Shaquille O'Neal, Los Angeles 1999-00 Los Angeles Lakers Indiana Pacers 4-2 Shaquille O'Neal, Los Angeles 1998-99 San Antonio Spurs New York Knicks 4-1 Tim Duncan, San Antonio 1997-98 Chicago Bulls Utah Jazz 4-2 Michael Jordan, Chicago 1996-97 Chicago Bulls Utah Jazz 4-2 Michael Jordan, Chicago 1995-96 Chicago Bulls Seattle SuperSonics 4-2 Michael Jordan, Chicago 1994-95 Houston Rockets Orlando Magic 4-0 Hakeem Olajuwon, Houston 1993-94 Houston Rockets New York Knicks 4-3 Hakeem Olajuwon, Houston 1992-93 Chicago Bulls Phoenix Suns 4-2 Michael Jordan, Chicago 1991-92 Chicago Bulls Portland Trail Blazers 4-2 Michael Jordan, Chicago 1990-91 Chicago Bulls Los Angeles Lakers 4-1 Michael Jordan, Chicago honestly, at this point, Im not trying to prove a point (im really not), Im more just satisfying my own curiosity out loud.

Just a warning to all these dipshits driving around Toronto with Habs flags on...I would stay away from me , if you know whats best for you.I will make sure to report the littlest problem with your car, if you texting or talking on the phone, or even making a lane change without signalling..Also I will probably cut you off, give you a finger and if you are Biatch looking I might come out of the car to kick your ass...Now if you are Zach looking I will curse at you behind your back.

Just a warning to all these dipshits driving around Toronto with Habs flags on...I would stay away from me , if you know whats best for you.I will make sure to report the littlest problem with your car, if you texting or talking on the phone, or even making a lane change without signalling..Also I will probably cut you off, give you a finger and if you are Biatch looking I might come out of the car to kick your ass...Now if you are Zach looking I will curse at you behind your back.
I'm fairly certain any and all Habs fans will smell you coming a mile away. The stench of "LOSER" coming from you and other Leaf fans is powerful. Also, we are aware that Leafs fans have nothing to do this time of year other than to follow Habs fans around town and report minor infractions. After all, golf courses can only hold so many people at a time.
I'm fairly certain any and all Habs fans will smell you coming a mile away. The stench of "LOSER" coming from you and other Leaf fans is powerful. Also, we are aware that Leafs fans have nothing to do this time of year other than to follow Habs fans around town and report minor infractions. After all, golf courses can only hold so many people at a time.
ironically I golfed yesterday and golfing 9 holes this afternoon.. :club:
I thought western Canadians teams fans absolutely HATE the leafs. Are you sure cheering for the canucks is not blasphemous toward the leafs bibles of ''real'' fans?
I think it's an "Anyone but the Habs" thing...
I'm golfing tomorrow...it'll be crazy to do that before June.
I just played my 10th round of the year.... in fairness, 3 of them were in Hawaii.. On the downside.... my game is completely in the toilet....
I just played my 10th round of the year.... in fairness, 3 of them were in Hawaii.. On the downside.... my game is completely in the toilet....
I have a feeling Chris shoots in the low 80s and hustling us for a nice golf bet.. :club: My game isnt that great at all..Consistently shoot high 90s..I hit the ball really well, but cant score well due to some bad shots and a bad short game..Hoping to break 90 by mid summer.

****ing ********** doesnt give a ****ing goal in ****ing 98 ****ing shots, and already 2 ****ing goals..**** you Halak

Halak in his previous 3 games...3 goals on 154 shots. So far in tonight's game....3 goals on 8 shots.

Halak in his previous 3 games...3 goals on 154 shots. So far in tonight's game....3 goals on 8 shots.
Halak is a **********..

What the Habs fans saying about the obvious missed call on the high stick..