I'm In Love With This Girl...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she is beautiful no doubt. obv any of us would jump at the chance to be with her. anyone that saids otherwise is either gay or lying.
I don't jump for shit. Me fag.
i think this is more beautiful than that american gladiator of yours. LoL
Yea, except for it being a man.
  • 1 month later...
That bitch has one busted-ass grill, Brv.http://www.youtube.com/jessicawatsonvideo#p/u/4/ZNWGs6iDEGQShe should be my type, but she does zero for me. I wouldn't drive half an hour to bone her.
In this particular case, her looks aren't really at issue. It's pretty awesome that she sailed around the world at 16.
In this particular case, her looks aren't really at issue. It's pretty awesome that she sailed around the world at 16.
I once saw a special about a courageous golden retriever who pulled his owner from a fire. Amazing. If you didn't go in wanting to **** goldens, you probably didn't come out that way. A jacked up grill is a jacked up grill.
I once saw a special about a courageous golden retriever who pulled his owner from a fire. Amazing. If you didn't go in wanting to **** goldens, you probably didn't come out that way. A jacked up grill is a jacked up grill.
Somebody is acting zoophobic.